Chapter 13

Neverending Love..!

 

SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V :

 

Tomorrow in the morning..

 

Sooyoung walking in the corridor while thinking. She confused for what her felt because the first reason because the situation between them just feeling a little bit awkward. I just don't know why, maybe because anger and what happen last night between her and Kyuhyun. Then the second reason and the most part of why she confused was of what her feels about what Kyuhyun said last night. About the thing that he said.

 

Can you please never leave me? Whatever happen, never let me go. Can you?

 

She felt consufed with Kyuhyun's expression and tone. Feels like he never want to lose her, like that statement said that he wants her for the rest of his life. But who am I kidding now. It's just impossible that Kyuhyun wants that. She knows that Kyu never see her in that way. BOTH of them know that they just a BESTFRIEND.

 

Why do I have to think like this? As if like I was sad because of what he said, as if like I him. Ckkkk.. No way! Maybe I just feeling sad because of yesterday we had a fight. We never fight before. Yes, it must be the reason.

 

I shook my head repeatly hoping that it will gone for what I thought. I stop when I get dizzy because of the shake. In the same time, someone called my name. I turn around and saw Donghae running towards me. When I see him, the slow motion view about last night between me and Kyuhyun comeback and play repeatly in my head.

 

"Soo. Why you shook your head repeatly? Are you feeling dizzy?" He asked in worry.

I smile and wave my hand. "Aniyo, Hae. I'm fine."

Donghae sighed. "Soo. About yesterday..." Donghae look a little bit hesitant about what he's going to say.

 

I just wait for him to spill the bean. After a few second, he face me. "Does Kyuhyun did something to you about yesterday?" He looked so worried.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. "What do you mean by 'did something to me'?"

He scratch his head awkwardly. "I know that he seemed angry yesterday. I'm worried that he will do something to you."

I smile to calm him down. "No, Hae, Kyuhyun's didn't angry to me. He just a little bit tense for a reason I don't know why. But, he is not the type that will do harm to me or everyone just because of anger."

Donghae looked hesitant with my answered. "Are you sure that he didn't angry to you about yesterday."

 

I gulped and laughed awkwardly trying to cover my neurvous to cover what really happen last night. I just nodded and finally Donghae feels sure.

 

I just don't want Donghae know about yesterday and what Kyuhyun's said about he likes me. And besides that, I don't have the mood and urge to tell him the story. I don't want to remember either. About the fight, the awkward that happens until now. So the silent between them makes the atmospher become awkward.

 

-------

 

It's been a 4 days after that 'night' between Kyuhyun and Sooyoung. And it's been 4 days that she didn't see him. They still sent text messaging but just to inform her that he can't pick her up and soo on.

She sighed and only stare at her phone. The wallpaper still the same, photo of her and Kyu when it took a year ago while their have their vacation together in the park.

Maybe Kyuhyun was busy practicing basketball and school's test, because the Basketball Tournament already began since 3 days ago. Same like Donghae and his team, busy practicing and compete with other school. But she heard that Kyu's school winning effortlessly like her school.

Donghae is really have a skill, because he always be the man of the match. And no wonder many girls from other school likes him and come to this school only just for searching Donghae and take a photo or even asking a date. Soo and Yoona always laughed hard when it happen, because Donghae's face are so cute. Embarrassing and awkward at the same time. When it happen, Donghae always looking at Soo with unreadable expression. Expression that Soo can't read.

 

Soo wonder about Kyu too. How about Kyu? Is he experienced the same treatment like Donghae had?, while thinking she sighed and Yoona caugh it.

 

"Soo.. Are you oke?" Yoona asked out of nowhere. Soo gaze at her while Yoona still looking at Donghae's direction.

"I'm fine, Yoong. Why would I didn't?" she said with forced cheerful expression. Yoona caught it that tone is fake but she decided to stay silent.

"How about you and Kyu?" suddenly Soo asking, surprise to her too that question is blurted out suddenly without her realized.

"Fine actually. We sometimes text each other. But honestly me always be the first one to start. Waeyo?"

Soo just shook his head and smile. "Nothing. Just asking."

After that they get silent. But not an awkward silent, just silent busy with each other thought.

 

Why he can text her, but not me?! Kyu what is wrong with you??? You silly, Soo, you only ask to yourself but not to him. Coward.

 

I never see Soo like this. Do I caught a sad eyes when she asked me about Kyu? Or am I just halucination?

 

-----------------------

 

KYUHYUN'S P.O.V :

 

Kyuhyun is in the middle of basketball court, practicing for the competition. They already winning and now they will be go the semi-final. He heard that Seoul's Highschool win too and go to the semi-final too.

When the practice is done, he sit in of of bench at the basketball court. He sweep his sweat with his towel. He took his phone and see the wallpaper who was Soo's photo. Honestly, he missed her. It's been a couple days that they didn't see each other like the way it used to be.

He don't know why, want to take a gap to neutralize her feelings after that 'night'. Honestly, he was afraid that she will treat him differently and get away from it. And the thought about her being distance with him is torture him inside.

He a little bit relieved when Yoona text him, because from there he can know about Sooyoung. And what Yoona text him before him began the practice makes him worried.

 

From : Yoona

I just done my practice and about Soo, I wanna asked you something, Kyu, what's wrong with Soo? She seems not her self lately and she seems sad, Kyu. I'm worried about her. By the way, don't forget to lunch oke? Hwaiting! ^^

 

She sad? Is it related to me? I don't think so. But God! I really miss her.

 

Without hesitation, he stand up and draw attention from his other team mate, especially Sungmin who is the closed one to him.

 

"Where are you going Kyu?"

"Pick up Soo." He answered shortly while tidy up his thing. "Bye, hyung, bye guys! Nice practice today!" He said as a team captain and walk away. He is in hurry. He don't want to Soo already go home.

 

"Aisshh that guy, always Soo is in his mind." Sungmin chuckled.

 

--------

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V :

 

Sooyoung is tidying up her belongings with Yoona in th practice room when someone knocking on the door and they saw Donghae and Eunhyuk's face smiling at him. Eunhyuk is the captain of basketball team Seoul's Highschool and bestfriend with Donghae since middle school. Eunhyuk pick up his girlfriend, Hyoyeon, one of the best dancer in dance team.

 

"Are you ready to go home?" Donghae asked to Sooyoung and draw chuckled from Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Yoona. Sometimes Donghae is too obvious towards Sooyoung who sadly didn't realized about Donghae's feeling to her.

Sooyoung nodded. It's been 2 days that Sooyoung came home with Donghae and they became close, more close.

When they walk through the school front yard, Soo suddenly tapped his forehead. She forgot something in the practice room. Her phone.

 

"Guys, go ahead oke. I forget something in the practice room." She said to HyuHyuk and Yoona, and looking at Donghae. "I forgot my phone, wait me at the gate, oke?" She said while running to the building, to the practice room.

Donghae just shook his head while Yoona tapped his shoulder. HyoHyuk and Yoona decided to go first because their own matter. Maybe for HyoHyuk they just want to spent time together alone. Clichee.

 

Donghae walking to the school gate and his gaze meet with someone's eyes. They stare each other for seconds and decided to nodded their head. They standing face to face.

 

It was Kyuhyun.

 

---------

 

DONGHAE's P.O.V :

 

Kyuhyun standing in front of him. Looks like that he wants to pick up Soo. He smirked to me.

 

"I didn't see you for a couple days." I started it. Breaking the silent and hoping that answered my question and curiosity for the past few days.

"Yeah, busy practicing as always. Do you miss me?" He said with evil smirking.

I just chuckled. "Honestly, No. But I know someone does." I said and I can see his eyes a little bit widen. "I know what is happening between you and Soo."

Kyuhyun smirked. "What is that?" He play acting dumb.

"Maybe I don't know exactly what's happening but I know she sad because of you for the past few days."

 

He just keep silent but his eyes gaze sharp at me. But that doesn't make me become hesitant with my words.

 

"I just wanna asked you something."

"What is it?"

"What is Soo to you?" I asked straight and both of us become stiff and tense.

 

---------

 

KYUHYUN'S P.O.V :

 

"What is Soo to you?" He asked straight to me and honestly that question make me suprise at the same time makes me think.

 

What is Soo to me?

 

"She is my bestfriend." I answered calmly.

"Is that it? Just bestfriend?" He chuckled with cynical tone. "Sorry to say, but I don't see you treat her like a bestfriend."

I glared at him. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing. It's your job to find out by your own self. But I will say directly to you now. Don't be late to realized because I will tell her how I feel soon as possible."

 

Hearing what Donghae said, makes me suddenly feeling angry inside me and anxious at the same time. My ego said that he angry because he afraid that Soo will taken by Donghae. But what is it Soo to him? How important she to him?

 

Seeing Kyu still silent, Donghae took this chance. "Don't ever make Sooyoung sad and even cry. Because if that happen, I will take her away from you. I will try my best to make her happy, because I like her so much. You and your uncertaint feeling can move away." He said with fire in his eyes same like in Kyuhyun's eyes.

 

They stare each other for long time.

 

"Soo is important person to me. And I will never let her sad or even cry." I said with anger in my eyes.

Donghae smirked. "Good then. At least you already know what she's to you. But the question is... Do you like her like the way that I do?"

I just keep silent and he patted my shoulder. "I think I should go now, she is in the practice room taking her phone. Wait her here, I think both of you need time together after these few days."

 

Then Donghae walk away from me and I still thinking about what did just he said to me.

 

But the question is... Do you like her like the way that I do?

 

Do I like her morethan a bestfriend? Why thinking like this makes my heart move alittle bit faster. I don't like this anxious feeling. Damn you Donghae!

 

Suddenly there was a sound of footsteps coming from in front of him. I looked up and my eyes meet a beautiful brown eyes that I miss so much for the past few days.

 

Sooyoung.. without knowingly my heart call her name.

 

-----

 

SOOYOUNG's P.O.V :

 

I run to the practice room and found my phone in there. And after few minute finally I found it in the floor. I sighed in relieve and I walking through the corridor and the front yard when among all those student from her school I can see one person sitting on the hood of the car holding his arms infront of his chest and his eyes looked down. Among all those student I recognized him the most. I walked slowly towards him when the gap between them just about 6 feet, he looked up and his gaze meet my eyes and I gasped and keep staring each other.

My mind become blank. There nothing words can described it. I just keep staring at him when he smile at me. Smile that I miss so much.

 

"Hei Soo." He greeted me with his beautiful smirking. "Long time no see."

He said and he smaller the gap between us and standing in front of me who still stare at him without a word. He suddenly my hair smoothly. It makes me chill because of his touched. And it's the first time that I feel my heart skip a beat.

 

-------------------

 

Hallo guys, I'm soooo sorry for the late update.. I'm so busy with my study.

I know this chapter soo boring, but I'll try my best to make a good story.

I hope you like it!

Please do comment. I really appriciated..

 

For Soowon shippers, I know it seems like Siwon is rarely appeared in a few chapter. But I assured you that there will be Soowon moment, so be patient to me..

 

Anneyong!! ^^