Chapter 6

Neverending Love..!

SOOYOUNG's P.O.V :

 

One week later..

 

I arrived in school a little bit morning, when there's no one is here. The weather is so nice and a little bit cold. I walked in the school garden alone while thinking about this morning conversation with my brother, Yesung-oppa.

 

- Flashback -

 

I walk down the stair when I see Yesung-oppa seating in the dinning room looking on his phone. I called him and he just peek me awhile and keep continueing checking his phone.

 

I seat in front of him and furrowed my eyebrows. "What's wrong, Oppa?"

He keep checking his phone and not answering my question. His expression look worried. And seeing him like that, makes me worried too.

 

Is he had a fight with Yuri-unni?, I thought.

 

I cleared my throath and that makes him looking at me , realised that I've sitting here waiting for him to notice me. He stare me with worried eyes.

 

"What's wrong, Oppa?"

He sighed. "Siwon-shi."

Hearing Siwon-oppa's name, I'm getting worried. "What's wrong with Siwon-oppa?"

"I cannot reach him. His phone is either death or didn't aswer. I don't know what is wrong with him since last week."

"Since last week?"

I remember, last week is the last time I talked to him. I remember too, that I almost asked him about 'his feeling to not show up'. Is this any connection about his 'missing'?

"Did you ask Kyu?"

He nodded. "Kyu said that he looks casual like there's nothing wrong about him. He keeps being him, the cool and quiet Siwon."

I just don't know what to say, so I just keep listening.

"But I know, something going on with him. Like he is sad."

"Why can you say that, Oppa?"

"I know, Soo. I've been with him since we are little, like you and Kyu. I know is something going on with him and his mind. But I don't have the right to asked him, until he tell me."

 

Siwon-oppa, what's wrong with you?

 

"You do care soo much to Siwon-oppa, Oppa." I smiled in hope that he will a little bit relax.

He scoffed and laugh. "Are you kidding? His like my brother. You and Kyu, seems different case for me."

I furrowed my forehead. "Mhow?"

"Why don't you be a couple already?" He started teasing me. I just make flat expression and give him a death glare.

"We just friend, Oppa!"

"Haisssh.. You like Siwon-shi. He always said that too when I said you and Kyu so good together."

"Siwo-oppa?" He nodded. "Maybe, only you who got the crazy mind."

"YA!!" He yelled and before he reach me, I already run and luckily Kyu is there.

 

Siwon-oppa, are you okay?, I thought again while Kyuhyun is driving.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

I open my phone and start writting message.

 

To : Siwon-oppa

From : Soo

 

Oppa, how are you? It's been a week that you never come to my house. Are you busy, Oppa? Are you don't like your dongsaeng anymore??? sad

 

I press the button send. I keep walking to the class when I heard someone call my name. I turn around and see Donghae-oppa run to me.

"Hei, Soo." He walk beside me.

"Hei, Hae-oppa."

 

-----

DONGHAE's P.O.V

 

"Hei, Hae-oppa."

When I heard Soo calling my name with oppa. My heart go fluttered. She soo beautiful with that smile. She always nice to everyone including me and seems that she never realised that someone has special attention to her, like I do. Because of her friendly attitude that makes me easy to get to know her and close to her. But the other side, it's also difficult for her to recognized my feelings towards her.

And knowing that, makes me more like her. But there is something bothering me since last time I saw her with person that I really-really don't like. Well not exactly that I don't like him, but I always feels that he is always one step ahead. And I don't like that, especially this is all about this geourges girl besides me.

 

"There's something I want to ask you, Soo."

Sooyoung stop her walk and face me. "What is it, Oppa?"

"Do you know Kyuhyun-shi?"

She nodded. "Yes, I know him. Why, Oppa?"

"What is your connection to him? I'm sorry I asked you this, but I just wanna know."

"He is my bestfriend. We have known since we were in the kindergarden until now we still close to each other." She explain it with big smile. Like she really-really like the close connection between her and Kyuhyun.

"Do you like him?"

She scoffed and laugh. She nudged my hand. "He is my bestfriend, Oppa. Nothing more." She anwer it still walking and it makes my heart easy a little bit.

 

She turn around for awhile and smile. "And I know about you and Kyu years ago."

I frozed hearing what she said. But she still smile.

"I hope, someday both of you will be back to the way it used to be. Friend."

She smile and bid goodbye. She run to her class and while I still standing there.

 

Honestly, I really want to be friends with Kyu again. But knowing that you are in the middle of this, I think I can't... yet. Cause maybe you don't have the feelings for Kyu, but I keep worried and I don't know why exactly. Sooner or later I will know why your relationship with Kyu is bothering me..

- - - - - -

 

School is over, and it's time to dance practice. Sooyoung and Yoona go to the practice room. Inside the practice room, its already full with our dance team.

"Hei guys, it's a new routine for basketball tournament. We got 2 monthsReady guys??" Yoona said and the other began to cheer. All of them getting excited. Especially Soo, because it's about new routine and basketball tournament. Kyuhyun will be there.

 

They practice for two hours. Sweat and heat are all over the place. This situation makes Sooyoung happy. She really-really love dancing. But if someone asked her about her dream, she always answer Fashion Designer. She always want to be a designer. She love clothing, accessories, and fashion, and many more. She always want to go to Paris. Learn fashion there.

 

Sooyoung lay her body in the floor while Yoona sit beside her with the same breathe. Exausted breath. Yoona wipes her sweat with her towel and Sooyoung do the same.

"Soo." Yoona called Sooyoung.

"Hmm?"

"I wanna asked you something."

Sooyoung get up and seat in front of Yoona in the floor. "Go on.."

"Are you and Kyu really-really just a friend?" She asked me with curious and shy become one.

Sooyoung sighed.

 

I don't understand, why soo many people get wrong impression about my relationship with Kyu? Is it wrong to close with other gender?, I sighed in disbelieving.

 

"I said this today for three times already. We just friend, he is my bestfriend, Yoong."

 

I can see her eyes get sparkling and a little bit relieve. That makes me more curious.

"Now, I wanna asked you something." I said back to her and she a little bit gasped hearing my words.

She nodded and I smile. "Is there any chance that my relationship with Kyu bothering you?" I asked with a smirk.

She widen her eyes and drop her jaw. Busted!, I said in my heart.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" I asked her again.

After long quiet, finnaly she began to speak. "Honestly, Soo, I think I like him for the first time I saw him."

 

Now my jaw get drop hearing what she said. What? Yoona? The most beautiful girl in school like Kyuhyun?? My bestfriend Kyuhyun? My Kyuhyun???

I stare at her in disbelieving. "Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Are you feeling something wrong with my confession?" She glare at me.

I shook my head. "No, I just can't believe that you can like Kyu. You are the most pretty girls in school, like Kyu. I think it's impossible, you know."

She chuckled. "That's make me realized something is wrong with your eyes, Soo. Can you see that almost every girl is enchanted if she saw Kyuhyun. Besides you of course." Now Yoona said in disbelieving.

"Hei! For me, Kyu is just a man with devil side but caring side too. He just someone that I care and talk to, nothing more."

"Still.. that makes you even more stupid. If it's me, I will falling for him from years ago. If you notice, Soo, Kyu is soo handsome and so maskulin. Oh my God. He really-really like an angel!" Yoona said with brighter eyes.

She really-really like Kyuhyun.

"Yeah what ever!" Soo said while standing. She looked at her phone. There's one message from Kyuhyun that tells her, he already arrived. She close it. "I've got to go. Kyu is here. Do you wanna see him?" I asked with teasing expression.

Yoona cupped her face, shy, and shook her head. "No! I'm not ready."

Sooyoung laughed hard and bid a goodbye.

 

Yoona is falling for her bestfriend. She happy to hear that. Yoona is a good girl, and its my job to match maker them. I hope Kyu is feels the same too. But, I keep wondering is it true that Kyuhyun is handsome? That Kyu makes many girl echanted., I keep thinking in disbelieving.

 

I walk to the school gate where is Kyu waiting. He leaning his back to the car. He saw me and smile. I keep staring at him until I'm standing in front of him. He stare me back with no expression.

"Wae?" He asked. I keep thinking about Yoona's confenssion. I'm back to reality when Kyu nudged my head. "What is wrong, Soo? You keep stare me like that."

I shook my head. "Nothing."

"So come on let's go. I bought you a dinner." He said while enter the car, I followed him. Hearing food, Sooyoung getting excited.

"You are so nice, Kyu!!" She said and hug him lightly. Kyuhyun just laugh.

At the same time, Soo's phone vibrate and receive a text message. Sooyoung open it and the text message is from Siwon-oppa.

 

To : Soo

From : Siwon-oppa

 

Hei, Soo. I'm sorry I don't have a chance to come to your house. I'm a little bit busy with test. If everything is done, I will come to my favourite dongsaeng's house. And what about I treat you a lunch.

 

Reading Siwon-oppa's text message makes Sooyoung happy. He still Siwon-oppa that she knew, and a TREAT!

She text message back.

 

To : Siwon-oppa

 

I will waiting for you, Oppa. And remember about your treat!! Arasso??

 

She send it and Kyuhyun realised that she had a good mood. "Who is that?"

"Huh?" She asked in confused.

"Who is that the one that you text awhile ago?" Kyuhyun asked with no expression.

She smile widely. "Siwon-oppa!"

He snorted. "What did he say?" Kyuhyun began curious and he don't know why.

"He said that he is busy because of test and he said that he will treat me a lunch!" She said with a big grinned. She really happy about lunch treat and especially, Siwon-oppa is fine. She can feel it.

Sooyoung didn't realised that Kyuhyun is pouting. "I always became no. 2 when it comes to Siwon-oppa." He sighed.

Sooyoung laugh and patted Kyu's back. "Because, He is my favourite Oppa!"

Kyuhyun began pouting again. But Sooyoung smile makes Kyuhyun a little bit ease.

"But, you are my favourit guy, Kyu!" She said with smile and laid her sight to the outside car.

Hearing that, makes Kyuhyun smile big and became a grinned and giggle.

 

But, you are my favourite guy, Kyu.

 

Yes! I'm his favourite guy, not Siwon-oppa. But why hearing this makes my heart alittle bit fluttered? What is wrong with me? It looks like, I get more weird everyday.

 

He ruffled her hair and smile to her and continue driving with big smile. He can't stop smiling.