Chapter 4

Neverending Love..!

KYU POV :

 

I just keep driving while I sneaking glances at Sooyoung who seating quietly while listen to the radio. SNSD - Genie.

 

Geuraeyo nan neol saranghae eonjena mideo
Kkumdo yeoljeongdo da jugo shipeo
Nan geudae sowoneul ilwojugo shipeun (shipeun) Haengune yeoshin
Sowoneul marhaebwa (I'm genie for you, boy)
Sowoneul marhaebwa (I'm genie for your wish)
Sowoneul marhaebwa (I'm genie for your dream)
Naegaeman marhaebwa (I'm genie for your world)

 

She sing excitedly and not aware of me who at the same time in my own thought.

Why suddenly I have to drag her away from my own brother? Why suddenly I feel uncomfortable with Soo and Siwon-oppa closeness? It's been a long time that I know, Soo is admirer my brother. Omoo, its getting weird. My head is getting weird, maybe because of the headache this morning and definitely because of my lack of sleeping. It must be it why I acted like that.

Kyu didn't realized that Sooyoung calling his name. Sooyoung out of patients and cried.

"YA! KYUHYUN!"

I take a back to the earth and see her looking at me.

"Kyu, what's wrong? You seems to had a little deep thougths. Is there something bothering you?" She asked me worriedly.

I just smile and shook my head. "I'm fine. Maybe because I lacked of sleep."

Sooyoung touch my face and I just frozen by this sudden action of her. "Are you sure?" She still worried.

 

We used to touch and care for each other, and why right now for the first time I feel a little awkward and I can see her is not the same like me. Why only me that feeling awkward? I'm really-really need some sleep, so I can think clear not like this. I sigh and Sooyoung heard that and become more worry.

 

"Yaa Cho Sooyoung, I'm fine. Don't act overwhelmed, oke? I'm really fine. Maybe because the Basketball Tournament is coming so I became like this. You know how much I love basketball." He ruffled her hair.

Hearing Basketball Tournament, Sooyoung attention get distracted. "Omo! And then our Dance Team have to prepare for new routine to cheer our team." She talk to her self.

"Yes, and becareful that your team gonna lose to my team!"

Sooyoung laugh. "You wished! Don't ever think about it! My high school is going to win."

"Whatever!"

It's true that our both school is a enemy for the Basketball Team. Our high school always head to head in the final. And it always the winning team get only 1 or 2 points difference.

When we arrive at my school, I talk to him. "Kyu, I have dance practice today, and I want you not waiting for me, oke? Because I dont know when will I'm done."

I shook my head. "It's oke, Soo, I have a basketball practice too. So when you finished, I already finish. So I pick you up after dance practice, oke?"

Sooyoung hugged me lightly and patted my back. "You are the best!"

"I am!"

Sooyoung already out of the car and I still saw her back dumbfounded.

 

--------

(At the classroom)

Sooyoung walking to her chair while she see above her desk there's a envelope with a letter. Yoona saw it and getting excited by the contents of the letter.

"From who?"

I shrug and open the envelope and read the letter. "Meet me in the back yard of school in the time rest."

Sooyoung check the envelope and the letter but there is no sign who is it come from. I guess I have the curiosity who the weird girl/guy whose sent me this.

"Can I accompany you?" Yoona blinked her eyes. Sooyoung shook her head. "No, I can go by my self."

Yoona laugh and teasing Sooyoung. "Someone's got a secret admirer."

Sooyoung just laugh at it and give her a glare. "Don't gossip!"

And after that the class begin.

 

------

SOO POV :

 

Its already rest time and I'm going to the back yard like the person whose sent me letter told me. When I arrive at the back yard, I can see someone's back facing me. I don't know him until he turn his back on me and I give him a death glare.

 

No wonder the letter weird, because the person who gave me those letter are weird either. I sigh.

 

"What do you want?" I become cynical to him.

 

Lee Donghae.

 

He smiled at me and a little bit worried for my reaction, I can tell.

"I just wanna say sorry for yesterday." I can see his sincerety. But I'm decided to 'punish' him for making me pissed off.

"Why I have to accept your sorry? Give me a reason."

He scratched his neck and dumbfounded. "I-I-I..." He's got stuttered.

Seeing him like this, reflect I laughed hard. Gotcha!

He getting more confused by my action.

"Soo.." He called me.

I see him and I stop laughing. "I'm just kidding."

"I don't get it." He said still confused.

"This is what you get for pissing me off." I tell him. And when he finally absorb it, he just chuckled in disbelieving.

Finnaly he laugh. "I cant believe you do this to me."

I can see him a little bit relieved? Maybe I was wrong.

Suddenly he walk closer and over me his hand. "Friend?"

I accept his handshake. "But in one condition. No more pain in the , oke?"

He laugh cutely and nodded. "I'll never gonna do it again, instead maybe you'll falling in love with me in the end."

Hearing that, I just laugh. "You sure had a sense of humor." I walk away from him.

He catched my walk and walk beside me. "After school, where are you going?"

"I have a dance practice. Why?"

He shook his head. "Nothing, just asking." he said.

I saw Yoona walking with my other dance team, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon.

"Yoona!" I called her, and she heard me and approached me and Donghae.

"Hai Soo." Yoona called my name with a little accent when she saw me with Donghae and I suppose to know that she began to teasing me.

"Tell me that the letter owner is him?" Yoona wispered in my ear. I just nodded and she clap her hand excitedly, inviting confused reaction from Donghae, Hyo and Taeyeon.

"I think every girls in this school gonna feeling heartbreak seeing you two together." Yoona still wispered me.

I just nudged her. "Pabo! I'm not with him! I'm not with anyone."

Suddenly Yoona's face brighter. "Even Kyuhyun?"

I furrow my eyebrow, confused. "Kyu?"

Why Yoona suddenly brought up Kyu in this? Is she likes Kyu?

"Oke I gotta go!" Yoona suddenly went away.

When there's left me and Donghae on the corridor.

"Kyuhyun?" he asked suddenly, drawing attention from me. "Do you have a friend name Kyuhyun?"

I nodded. "Yes, his my bestfriend. Why? Do you have a friend's name Kyuhyun too?"

"Yes I have, later we dont friends anymore."

I'm a little bit surprise. "Why?"

"Because a little things. Truth is because of competition of basketball and many things. It's all about competition." 

"My bestfriend likes too play basketball. maybe with my Kyuhyun, you can be friends with him. He soo kind. You have to meet him someday."

"My Kyuhyun?" that words captured Donghae attention. "Is he your boyfriend?"

Donghae pray that she say no and happy because Sooyoung shook her head.

"No, he's a good friend of mine, very good one."

So I still have my chance now!,  Donghae's thought.

"Oke then, see you after school Soo."

I just smile and I noted that when he walk along the corridor, I can see that many girl that captived by the looks of Donghae. I think this new friend had a big secret admirer.

 

------

Still SOO POV :

 

I already finish my practice when I see my handphone watched and its already 4 pm. I took my towel to wipe my sweat and drink bottol of mineral. Me, Hyo and Yoona arrange a new choreographe for the Basketball Tournament in a view month ahead.

Me and Yoona still at the practice room while a text message comes to my handphone.

 

From : Kyuhyun

To : Soo

 

Soo, I just done my practice. Are you done already? I'll go there, wait me up. Arasso?

 

I just smile when read it and replied him.

 

To : Kyuhyun

From : Soo

 

Me too. I just done with my practice. Hurry up, Kyu, I'm hungry.

 

And I sent it and coincides with that, someone's knock on the door of the practice room. I saw Donghae standing in front of door with a smile on his face.

"Hai, Donghae."

"Call me Hae." he said while walking inside the practice room. "Are you finished?"

This question drawing a question from Yoona and me. "Yes. Is there any problem, Hae?"

He shook his head. "Let's eat."

Hearing food, me and Yoona getting excited. "Let's go!"

 

They go to the school cafetaria and order food like its for 5 people. Donghae a little bit surprised by the appetite of me and Yoona.

"You guys do eat well." Donghae laugh at it.

Me and Yoona just keep eating like there's no other tomorrow. When it's done, suddenly my handphone ringing.

 

Kyu's Call..

 

"Yobseo, you already here? Oke I come out now." I ended the call and stand up. "Gotta go, guys. Kyu's here."

Yoona getting excited while Donghae a little bit space out, I can tell.

"Yoona, are you interest in Kyu?" suddenly I asked her. I don't know why I have to ask her. It's supposed to be her problem.

Yoona just shrug. "I don't know. But actually, he's soo handsome I can tell."

I just rolled my eyes and we go to the school gate and I can see Kyu is already waiting for me in front of his car. He smile at me and suddenly his smile gone when he saw Donghae, who got the same reaction.

"Is this your, Kyu?" Donghae asked me and suddenly the aura getting tense.

Kyu narrowed his eyes. "Are you friends with him?" Kyu asked me with no expression.

I'm a little bit confused with the sudden situation , even Yoona confused too.

"For both of your question is yes."

Hearing my answer, both of them glare at each other intensely.

"Let's go home!" Kyu took my hand and led me into his car, still giving glare to Donghae whose do the same.

Kyu drove his car away.

 

--------

 

"Care to explained?" I asked Kyu with no expression.