Chapter 3

Neverending Love..!

They finally arrive at Soo's house after they stuck from the traffic.

When Kyu's car entered the big gate, Soo can see 2 cars parked in her field. Just by see it, she already knew that white new Audy belongs to Siwon-oppa. 

She feels excited. Siwon-oppa is here.

When Kyu's car parked, without any second she get out from the car and running into house, leaving Kyu just sigh and shook his head in disbelieved.

 

----

While in the living room, Siwon and Yesung are talking and laughing. If Yesung with Siwon, Yesung is the one who more talk-active compared to Siwon. Siwon just smile hearing Yesung's story. But the story got cut when loud voice comes from the main door. Siwon can see Sooyoung looking at him with a wide smile.

Sooyoung walking to Siwon and Siwon smile. "Long time no see, Soo!"

Sooyoung hug Siwon tight. "Oppa, I miss you!"

Siwon a little bit surprise with Sooyoung's sudden action. Sooyoung break the hug. "Where have you been Oppa?" she asked sheepishly and after that she pout.

Siwon smile seeing her pout. She really cute and adorable when she do that, Siwon's thought.

"Mianee, my dongsaeng. Oppa a little bit busy with college." He ruffled her hair.

Kyuhyun is already join with them and seat beside Yesung. She event forget to bring her bag out of car. He only chuckled.

Sooyoung still pout and stare at him. "Are you dating with someone Oppa, that you forget about me?"

Heard that, Yesung reflect laugh and invite a confused look from Sooyoung and Kyuhyun.

"He's not interesting on any kind of relationship. And I really feels sorry for the girls who got dumped by him." Yesung said acting sad.

Soo widen her eyes. "Wae, Oppa?"

Siwon cant answer anything because this is beyond his expectation. He wasn't aware of he become the object of conversation. Besides he is a shy person.

"Because he already fallen for someone that I don't even know if she is really existed. He said that the girl don't know anything about his feeling." Yesung still mocking him. "He even not telling me who is the girl." Yesung just sigh if Siwon began secretive to him.

"Ya!! Oppa, why you never told me about this?" Kyu protest.

Siwon just scratch his neck and keep silent. Don't know what he's gonna say.

"Who is the girl that stupid enough for not recognized you, Oppa? Who is that girl that dont know your worth, Oppa?'

Siwon getting dizzy of the question. He shook his head and suddenly he see Sooyoung in the eyes and said. "It's not because she doesn't recognized or knows my worth, it's more like I am the one whose not showing to her."

After that situation gets quiet and they busy with they own thoughts.

Suddenly Sooyoung's stomach voice break the silent and invited a laugh from the three of them, especially Kyu who laugh hard. Sooyoung smile shyly and scratch his hair.

"I'm sturving you know!!"

Kyuhyun and Yesung still laugh while Siwon see Sooyoung's pout and stop laughing.

"Guys, stop it. Let's eat, Soo."

Sooyoung face became bright and nodded childishly. But Kyuhyun stil laughing and get a smack in the back from Sooyoung.

He widen his eyes. "YA! What's that for?" he said while caressed his back after Sooyoung smack him.

"Because you're mean to me! That's why you're not getting any food!" she said tounge her out.

"Ya, Cho Sooyoung! I'm hungry too, you know!" Kyuhyun start pursuit Sooyoung who already running from him. Both Yesung and Siwon only can sigh seeing them childishly act.

Siwon intervering them. "Kyu, stop! Don't mean to Soo." Siwon turn around and face Sooyoung. "Soo, give Kyu his food. Because I already hungry too."

Sooyoung smile excitedly and nodded. "Yes, Oppa."

And then, they began to eat hungryly.

After that they spent their time talking in the living room and laughing each other's stories and jokes.

 

------

SOO POV :

 

I wake up with heavy eyes because of the lack time to sleep. They talking until 2 pm and after that Siwon-oppa and Kyu headed back home.

It's still 6 am, and I decided to get prepare to school. After taking a shower, I dressed with my uniform.

Kyu's not hear yet and I come down to take a fresh air.

When I was in the stair, I can see someone's in the back yard of her house. His back facing her while his hair flew by the wind. He used a white shirt and long blue pants. Seeing his back makes me smile. 

I walking to him..

 

-----

SIWON POV :

 

I wake up with a wide smile in my face. I know I still dont have enough time to sleep. But I just can't sleep, maybe because I'm feeling soo happy. And I know exactly why I'm feeling like this.

This morning, the sun shinning bright like how I feel right now. And the bird fly happily. I feel soo blessed because I can still see this miracle.

I held out my face to feel the sun and breath in and exaled. Thank you, God.

Suddenly my solemn moment interrupted with the present of someone's behind me. And I just can smile and turn around to see a beautiful brown eyes see me intensely. She smile at me.

"Morning."

"Morning, Oppa." She replied.

She already in her uniform and truthfully that I got to admit that she is really-really beautiful and bright.

"I thought you were went home." she said while looking at the little stone and kick it.

I just smile.

"Why you already wake up, Oppa?"

"I just can't sleep." I smile again.

"Why? Is there something bothering you, Oppa?"

I decide not to aswer it, the other hand I just asked her a question. "Where's Kyu?"

She shrug and suddenly she a little hesitant about something, I can tell.

"Is there something you wanna ask or tell me, Soo?"

Sooyoung held her head facing me and grinning.  "Like you can read my mind, Oppa, as always." 

I just waiting her to spill it out.

"I just a little confused, Oppa. What you said yesterday about you are the one not showing it."

I just stare at her. She a little bit uncomfortable and I don't know why.

"Why ar...."

Sooyoung's words cutted by the voices from behind us, and belongs to Kyu. Kyu standing calm.

"Hey, Kyu. You already here!"

Kyuhyun walking to Sooyoung and grab her arms and said, "Let's go!"

Sooyoung just a little taken aback, I can tell, with Kyu's sudden action. But she just follow him dragging her. Sooyoung peek to me again and said, "See you, Oppa!"

I just can smile.

 

"Who is the girl that stupid enough for not recognized you, Oppa? Who is that girl that dont know your worth, Oppa?"

"It's not because she doesn't recognized or knows my worth, it's more like I am the one whose not showing to her."

 

You just can't understand and I guess someone's started to show his feels, I thought while smilling.

--------------