Becoming an Elegant Lady?

An Ex-Gangster And a Cute Geek

------------------------------------

With a bored expression on, you stared at a bookshelf across your bed, sitting on it. This wasn’t really fun. Sitting on the bed, doing nothing…are absolutely boring.

Well, it’s not like you had a choice though. Let’s just say… you were being grounded right now by your mom.

Mumbling incoherent words, you shifted your sitting position on your bed.

“Ah…this is way boring than playing Sangwoo’s lousy games.” You sighed very deeply, “I wonder what they’re doing right now. They must’ve been trying to reach me by the phone…or not.” Your face fell at the thought.

“Oh well. Why’d they worry about me? I’m a big girl already.” You puffed your cheeks, although, on the inside there was a little hope that they were concerned about you.

“My phone’s been abducted. Mom’s a devil.” You frowned, wishing that at least you could have your phone by your side.

“What was she thinking?! Her daughter’s going to graduate in just a few more weeks! And now she’s locking her own child inside the house! That old—”

Before you could even finish your little tantrum, the marble double door swung open.

“Oh My Go—Jinho! You—”

“I’m sorry but Ms. Nam is calling for you.” He bowed.

“Oh yeah. Hello, mom?” You put your hand around your ear sarcastically.

“I mean, she wants to see you.” Jinho coughed, not amused by your sarcasm.

“Yeah, yeah sure. I will see her.” You rolled your eyes and made your way out of your room.

------------------------------------

“What is it?” You let out a small scoff. “I’ve found the solution.” Your mother turned to you.

“What solution?” You blankly looked at her.

“Come on. You know what this is about.” She sighed softly.

“Oh right. You were thinking of what pose you’re going to make in front of the camera tomorrow, aye? Well, you should do the superman-style.” You grinned and made a little pose.

“Honey, don’t play dumb with me. I’m not in the mood,” She lightly scolded.

“Whatever you say~ I’m claiming for my phone. I miss her,” You ignored her lecture.

“That’s it. I’m going to train you into a fine young lady. You don’t even know your manners. Come with me.” She beckoned you to follow her as she walked out of the room.

“Geez, I just want my phone back.” You huffed and stomped behind her.

------------------------------------

“This is your tutor from now on. She’ll teach you proper manners. This is Ms. Elizabeth. Elizabeth, this is Nam ~~~~~~.” Your mom introduced a tall woman to you.

She had a blonde hair, tied up into a neat bun and a pair of deep blue eyes.

Elizabeth nodded and flashed a toothy smile.

You blankly looked at her, unsure of what to do until you felt a hand smacking your back so hard that it could make your back turn into a jelly.

“Owww!” You cringed in agony, rubbing your back, trying to relief the pain.

Elizabeth chuckled softly, amused by your not-so-good relationship with your mom.

Your mom coughed in her fist, “Well then. Pardon my daughter’s rudeness, Elizabeth.”

Elizabeth smiled, “It’s all right. ~~~~~~, shall we start our lesson?” “Oh sure. Totally.” You replied with a bitter smile.

*Boy, this is going to be a long, long day.*

------------------------------------

“Straighten up your back, ~~~~~~.” Elizabeth remarked, pushing your back gently.

“You have to walk properly. Like this.” She showed you an elegant way of walking, just like a princess would do.

“Pour the tea like this. Watch me.” She beckoned you to come near her. You groaned for the umpteenth time and shuffled over to her side.

Elizabeth peered at you while you were in the middle of dressing up.

“~~~~~~-sshi, the ribbon is crooked,” She commented and adjusted it right away. All you did was blow raspberry as she made herself busy with your dress.

------------------------------------

You plopped down onto your comfy bed, totally exhausted from the intense lesson.

“Boy, Elizabeth is one tough lady…” You exhaled tiredly, shivered when you recalled the training earlier this morning.

“Tired already?” Someone voiced out, leaning at the doorframe.

You shot up quickly, “Mom!”

“It’s only a day and you’re tired already? I thought you were a rebel at your school,” She raised a brow, as if she was taunting you. In your mind, she was.

“I am a rebel but I can get tired too, you know. I’m a human after all,” You made your comeback.

“Hm, you got a point there. Oh well, go to sleep. Training starts early tomorrow. I don’t expect you to be late,” She ordered and with that, she left.

“Geez, you old hag…” You rolled your eyes and let yourself fall back onto the soft and cozy bed, slowly drifting to a deep slumber.

For sure, tomorrow’s going to be a long and hectic day.

------------------------------------