The Start of Something...Exciting?

An Ex-Gangster And a Cute Geek

-------------------------------

“I’ll cook the ramyun tonight and I’ll have pasta tomorrow,” You went on and on, simply hoping that things would just go on smoothly for tonight.

However, it seemed like it won’t be going that smooth this time since a group of what seemed like gangsters stood in front of you.

“Hey there, cutie. Wanna have some fun?” One of them grinned creepily at you.

You assumed it was their leader although he wasn’t close to being the head of the gangster.

“Uh, no thanks. I already got a date tonight,” You declined and bumped shoulders with him unconsciously.

“Oooo~ Who’s the lucky guy? I wish I was the one,” He grinned wider and caught up with you.

You raised your arm, showing the big bags in your grasp, “This is my date.”

After watching your gesture, they erupted into a loud, annoying laughter.

“That’s your date?! C’mon, how about you come with us?” He offered.

Wow, he sure had the guts to do that.

“There’s no need. Look, I gotta go home now and I don’t wanna mess with you guys. I have things to do myself,” You gave them your famous boring look.

“Awww~ Now you’re playing hard-to-get!” He whined and captured your arm in his grip.

Okay, that’s it.

In a split second, you flipped him over by his arm, sending him to the cold, solid ground.

He screamed in pain. Curses escaped his mouth as tears dropped down his cheek.

“! Ahhhh, that hurts!” He cried as his minions ran to him, asking whether he was alright or not.

Judging by his state, obviously he wasn’t okay at all.

“This girl’s freaking feisty!” His underling yelled as the leader whimpered in agony on the ground.

You dusted your hands off and smirked in victory, “What? You wanna taste my punch?”

“Ha! She’s just a girl! We can handle her!” Another one said, “She’s actually a weakling, believe me!”

Your lips twitched at the remark. You approached them as one of them daringly went to you, “You acting high and mighty, huh?”

“Yeah, you’re right. I’m a weakling so you’ll be able to stand my weak punch, right?” You gave him a smug smirk and gave his stomach a big, forceful punch.

He doubled over and instantly fell onto the ground like his leader.

“The punch’s weak to you, no? Ah…I know.” You nodded and looked at the remaining guys, “So…who’s next?”

“! This isn’t good! We gotta scram!” They said and dragged the two to whatever direction nearby.

For now, what’s important was you were far away from them. That’s what mattered to them right now.

You chuckled softly, shaking your head and examined the big bags, searching for any damage.

When there was none, you sighed in relief. You looked at the path they took just now, “Man, talk about weaklings…”

At least they knew who the boss is now.

“I swear I could’ve been killed if mom found out about this. I violated her rules already,” You sighed and looked to your right and left. “But,” You smiled, “Look on the bright side, nobody saw me—” You froze all of a sudden and your smile immediately fell.

Right in front of you, a person looked straight into your eyes with a pair of big, surprised eyes.

Your jaw almost dropped to the ground when you caught a glimpse of the face.

His face seemed oddly familiar to you.

Oh, how exciting life is.

The person who’d just witnessed you doing something unpleasant turned out to be…

Jo Kwangmin.

At that time, you were sure you no longer had the appetite to eat your ramyun for dinner tonight.

-------------------------------