Now What?

An Ex-Gangster And a Cute Geek

----------------------------------------

“God, what did I just get myself into?” You rolled in your huge bed.

“Darn…I don’t even know who the heck the girl is. I guess I should check up on her tomorrow…” You planned and let out an exasperated sigh.

Never in your life had you make a promise. At least…that’s what your mind said.

“Oh well, whatever.” You lazily shrugged and made your way to the kitchen.

----------------------------------------

“Err, hey, Nami-ah, have you seen a small girl walking around?” You asked her as you set your bag in your seat.

“Huh? Small…girl? I’m…not sure. There are many tiny girls in this school, you know…” She glanced at you, shoving bread into .

Your eyebrows pinched together *This is hard.*

“Never mind then. I’m out. See ya,” You waved at her and took off. “Come back soon!” She called and waved back.

----------------------------------------

“Small, tiny girl…hmm…” You scrunched your nose up, searching for the said girl.

Others would consistently take a gander of you as you walked around the wide hallway with your eyes scanning through the crowd.

After what seemed like forever, you let yourself find its place to sit. You inwardly sighed and tiredly stared at the pupils passing by.

One thing caught your attention though. In the midst of people moving around to the left or right, you could see a petite figure standing not too far away from you.

You didn’t care whatever it was but it looked exactly the same as to what you were searching for.

You didn’t waste a second to come over to the person. By the time you approached her, you were sure she was the one who you saw yesterday.

“Hey, uhm…mind telling me your name?” You boldly tapped her shoulder.

The girl turned around and gave you a look that looked as if you were a commoner to her.

“Err…who are you? I’ve never seen you before,” She raised her well-defined eyebrow.

“No time telling my name. Just tell me your name and I’m off,” You replied with a somewhat hurried look plastered on your face.

“Sorry, but Hyemi doesn’t tell strangers her name,” She crossed her arms and looked away.

“You just told me your name, actually. So, thanks!” With a small salute, you sped off towards somewhere she didn’t know.

She gasped and stomped her feet with a pout after realizing that she had just done the opposite thing, “Why did I tell her my name?! Hyemi is a pabo!”

“Hyemi-ah, what’re you doing…?” Her friends examined her carefully at the same time worriedly.

“Eh? Oh! No, I was just…exercising! Hehe!” She giggled in a cute tone as her friends nodded with an awkward smile.

----------------------------------------

“So I see you like the girl named Yoo Hyemi?” You smirked at Kwangmin as his jaw dropped to the ground (not literally).

“H-how do you know her name?” His words were jumbled and it was evident that he was stuttering.

“I have my connections,” You smirked triumphantly, using your mother’s trademark.

However, in truth, you had gone through a lot (well, not that much) to find out her name by your own.

Not like your mother. Of course, judging by the fact that you didn’t have an assistant.

All Kwangmin did was sigh helplessly. He didn’t even ask for it, substantively.

“Okay! Now, all we need is a plan to make her fall in love with you…” You rubbed your chin, deliberately contemplating on how to help him.

“How about…giving her letters, first?” You grinned but it soon vanished when you shook your head, “Nah, that’s too cliché.”

Kwangmin just stood there, watching you ponder about your wicked plan to hook him up. Every now and then, a sigh would slip out of his lips.

Finally, he chose to just leave the place, seeing that it was the best option out of all.

“I’m out.”

You halted to a stop and watched him leave the place. “I don’t know why but I feel a bit guilty,” Your eyebrows knitted together, “…but I don’t have any idea what I did to be at fault.”

You pondered for a few minutes before slamming your fist into your palm, “Right. I’ll just need to talk this out with him.”

----------------------------------------