Donghae and Jessica's past

In Paris

Donghae and Yoona goes to the airport in separate ways. Yoona felt bad that she has to leave Paris so quick. She will surely miss the places she visits everyday, the food and the memories with Donghae. In the plane, she relaxed by watching the clouds outside the window. She didn't notice that the man beside her was Donghae. Donghae covered himself with a newspaper, as if he was reading. He put the newspaper down and poked Yoona. Yoona looked at him. She was surprised. Donghae laughed. Yoona hit his arm.

"Hey! Why did you do that? What was that for?", Donghae asked.

Yoona pouted her lips and said, "You didn't tell me that you're taking the same flight!"

"Of course, I won't let my buddy go home alone.", Donghae said.

Yoona looked him in the eye and blushed.

-------------------

A knock on the door was heard. Jessica was lying down in her bed, holding a picture frame. She changed her position and said, "Come in." Yonghwa came in and shut the door. He sat down at the edge of the bed. Jessica smiled.

"How's the game? And... the girl?", Jessica asked.

Yonghwa heaved out a sigh and shook his head. "I lost.", he said.

Jessica felt sorry for her brother. She went closer to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay. You can do it well next time. You will surely get her.", Jessica inspired him.

"I guess you're busy. I should go. I didn't eat dinner yet.", Yonghwa said.

"Mmm."

Yonghwa left the room. Jessica grabbed the picture frame again. She touched the frame. It was her picture together with Donghae. Tears rolled down on her cheeks. She held the frame close to her chest and cried.

'' I'm going to meet you again tomorrow. Don't you know how much I love you?", she said as she touched Donghae's face in the photo.

 

It was another ordinary Spring day. Jessica and Donghae held hands together. They can't stop looking at each other. Every look was followed by a sweet smile. Jessica loved Donghae very much. They met in a party. They exchanged numbers and became friends. But Donghae felt something else towards her. He asked Jessica out one day. Their feelings grew day by day. But how did they break up when they were madly in love with each other? How did they end up in different ways?

Jessica met Leeteuk in a restaurant. Jessica knew that Leeteuk was an actor. So, she asked for an autograph and a picture together. Jessica was a big fan of Leeteuk's. But Leeteuk likes her. He likes the way Jessica smiles. He was attracted to the lovely lady. One day, Leeteuk came to look for her and realized that Jessica was a rich businesswoman from the Jung Clan. Then, he visited her several times. Donghae was clueless. He was busy in his preparation to take over the company. He forgot to check out Jessica. But he loved her so much. Day by day, Jessica felt comfortable with Leeteuk. Rumors spread out about Leeteuk's relationship with her since he's very famous. Donghae heard about this. It broke his heart. But still, he had to trust Jessica. He went to visit her one day. He brought fresh flowers for her. But Jessica's facial expression was different already. Jessica didn't want to talk to him.

"Tell me, Jessica. Is it still me?", Donghae asked to break everything.

Jessica was teary-eyed upon hearing his question. "I'm.... I'm sorry, Donghae.", she apoloagized.

Donghae took a deep breathe and said, "So, it's really him." Jessica nodded her head as she bit her lip. Tears flowed down on Donghae's face.

"Donghae, please.", Jessica said softly as she touched his hand. Donghae shoved her hand and stood up. He grabbed his coat, wore it and walked out of the door.

Did Jessica really love Leeteuk? A little. But her choice was wrong. The next few days, Leeteuk finally admitted that he is in love with Jessica. Yes, the whole nation knew about their relationship. They always see each other from that day on. But when Jessica is alone, her thoughts are all about Donghae. She realized that she still loves Donghae. But it was too late. She couldn't say it to Donghae because she's dealing with a popular person, an actor, Leeteuk. Plus, Donghae's father died two months after their breakup. Jessica just kept her feelings to herself. The only person that knows her feelings very well is her brother - Yonghwa.

-----------------------

Minho and Yuri just had their first date. It was Minho's treat. Yuri wanted to pay for him but Minho hesitated.

"Come on, Yuri. I'm your guy already. It's my responsibility. Trust me.", Minho said as he reached his hand out with money to the cashier.

Yuri's eyes sparkled. Now that they got together, Yuri knew more about Minho's personality. She realized that she did the right thing. Upon leaving the restaurant, rain fell down from the sky. Too bad Yuri didn't bring her car.

"I guess I should walk you home, then.", Minho said.

"Never mind. I can take a cab.", Yuri insisted.

"Yuri-ah, it's already 9 pm. Do you expect safety at night? I should walk you home even though it's raining.", Minho took his cap off, "Here. Wear this."

Yuri wore the cap and said, "Thanks. But how about you?"

"I'd like to do something special for you tonight. I'd rather be wet for you.", Minho replied.

Yuri was speechless. She felt touched.

---------------------

Seohyun met Yonghwa the next day. Seohyun wanted to cheer him up. Yonghwa lifted his head and smiled at Seohyun. Seohyun sat next to him.

"Are you really okay? I mean.... it's your first game here. I know you don't want to lose.", Seohyun said.

"No, it's okay. Next time, I'll show you the real Jung Yonghwa.", Yonghwa promised.

They stood up and went to the canteen to eat some snacks. Yonghwa accompanied her. But then, a student approached Yonghwa.

"Guitarist. Basketball player for the school but lost in his first game. What a shame.", the student said, humiliating Yonghwa.

Yonghwa ignored the guy. But Seohyun wanted to protect Yonghwa from all those bullies. She clenched her fists.

"Ya, leave him alone. Please.", Seohyun pleaded.

The student, along with his friends, laughed loudly. Yonghwa signaled Seohyun to ignore them. But Seohyun couldn't let things go. She always treated Yonghwa as someone special. But she couldn't choose between Kyuhyun and Yonghwa.

"Shut up!", Seohyun yelled.

"Yonghwa! Why is she so annoying, huh? Is she your girlfriend?", the guy asked.

"What's up if I lose a game? You've got nothing to do with me and my life! You've got nothing to do with her, either. She's.... my.... best friend.", Yonghwa said.

Seohyun stared at him blankly. Yonghwa held her hand and said, "Let's go."

--------------------

As soon as Donghae arrived at his father's office, he was welcomed by the company workers. Then, he met his secretary and talked to him privately.

"Sir, you have a board meeting today. There's one more director or stock holder to be introduced today.", his secretary informed him.
 

"One.... more?", Donghae repeated.

"Yes. But I can't tell you. Mrs. Lee told me so.", his secretary replied.