16 - Tears and Lies

In Paris

In Paris - Chapter Sixteen

 

After Yoona's leave, Donghae began to lose his temper towards Jessica. He put his hands around his waist. 

"What the hell are you doing, Jessica?!", he yelled.

Jessica closed her eyes. Tears began to fall. "I want you to love me again."

"Jessica, look." Donghae massaged his forehead "You have a boyfriend. Isn't that enough for you? You can go play with him as much as you want. But I'm taken already. Stop doing this to me!"

Jessica pulled him close. Her hands were around Donghae's stomache. Donghae let go of it.

"I want you to love me again. I love you so much.", Jessica said.

"You cheated. You cheated on me. And now, you're gonna cheat on your boyfriend? What the hell, Jessica!", Donghae said as he fixed his clothes and walked to the door. He left Jessica alone in the room. He was deeply frustrated with what happened. His head was still aching. His body was still hot from all the wine he drank. But tears kept on flowing as he drove back to his house. He wants to explain everything to Yoona but everything's impossible for now. 

-------------

Seohyun sat down and began to eat breakfast. Yuri and Yoona never talked to her the whole time. Seohyun found it weird to have her sisters frown in front of her. She was sick of all the drama her sisters brought.

"Unnie, are you okay?", Seohyun asked as she squeezed Yoona's palm.

Yoona shook her head. She haven't moved her plate yet. She haven't drunk water yet. She was just staring at her plate. Yuri was eating her breakfast but didn't say a word ever since she saw Minho last night.

"He broke my heart.", Yoona said softly.

Yuri gasped. She came back to her senses and went closer to Yoona. She never thought a guy like Donghae can do such thing.  Yoona told her sisters everything. Seohyun was concerned with her older sister's condition. Breaking up is really hard to do.

-----------------

I have a surprise for you. Go to the rooftop tonight.

Seohyun received a text from Kyuhyun. After attending her last period, Seohyun rushed to go to the rooftop immediately. The sky was getting darker. The sun had already set. She was climbing up the stairs. She opened the door. She closed it back gently. There were pink balloons all over. There was a table for two. Rose petals were scattered on the floor. What is this all about? Why did Kyuhyun set up this kind of setting? And where is Kyuhyun?

She took a step forward. Then, Kyuhyun appeared from a small stage. Yonghwa was there, together with his band. They played a soft love song as Kyuhyun approached Seohyun. Kyuhyun showed her a bouquet of flowers. Seohyun accepted the flowers and smelled them. Kyuhyun held her hand and led her to the table. It was a date, after all.

---------------

Yoona was getting so harsh with all the employees in her mother's fashion company. She couldn't get herself up anymore. Donghae's name was always flying around her head. She couldn't focus on her work. She got stressed. Meanwhile, Yuri was called by her father all of a sudden. Yuri stood in front of her father's desk. Mr. Im faced her as he spun his chair.

"I thought about you recently.", Mr. Im said.

Yuri smiled a little bit. She just stood there in silence.

"And I.... think you were right.", Mr. Im added. "Minho... I sent a private investigator to know his background. And I know his parents. They were once my classmates in Junior high. Minho deserves a girl like you.  And you too, deserve a guy like him."

Yuri was surprised with her father's statement. She smiled once again. "Are you serious, Dad?" Mr. Im nodded in response.

"I'm sorry, my daughter. I didn't mean to hurt you. I should've let you do what you want.", Mr. Im apologized.

Yuri hugged her father. "I'm so happy, Dad. You don't know how much happiness this brought me! I love you, Dad."

---------------

After the date, Kyuhyun decided to drive Seohyun home. But then, the car stopped in the middle of the road.

"Oh? What's wrong with this thing?", Kyuhyun asked, hitting the steering wheel.

"Kyuhyun, it's raining hard!", Seohyun exclaimed as she looked out the window.

"What will we do now?", Kyuhyun said in confusion.

"Don't worry. There's nothing wrong if we stay here until the rain stops.", Seohyun suggested.

Kyuhyun just agreed. But it seems like the rain won't stop. It was getting cold already. Seohyun was shivering. Kyuhyun grabbed a jacket from the back seat and wrapped Seohyun with it.

"Thank you.", Seohyun thanked him.

Kyuhyun stole a kiss from her. Seohyun just laughed it off. She really liked Kyuhyun for his sweet actions.

 

Hi! Chapter 15 was shocking, right? Don't worry. Just wait for the next four chapters. There will be one more twist for the Yoonhae couple. MinYul's okay now. So as Seokyu. The only conflict left is YoonHaeSica. Wait up for the next chapter, okay? Thanks.