Eleven. Consequence.

In Paris

11.

Yoona went home with a big smile on her face. Seohyun was in the living room, reading a magazine.

"I'm home.", Yoona said.

Seohyun put the magazine down and looked at Yoona. Yoona sat next to her, putting her bag down. 

"What's up with that smile?", Seohyun asked. "Is there something I should know?"

Yoona laughed. Seohyun got curious with her actions. She picked up the magazine again and flipped through some pages.

"If you have Kyuhyun, I have Donghae too.", Yoona said.

Seohyun gasped. She covered . Her eyes showed signs of shock. Yoona laughed again.

"Are you serious?!", Seohyun asked her.

Yoona nodded her head again. Seohyun hit Yoona with a pillow and hugged her.

"Congratulations.", she said with delight.

Yoona patted Seohyun's back as she hugged her. Seohyun let go of her and continued flipping the pages of her magazine, trying to find the page where she read earlier. Yoona looked around. The house looked gloomy. 

"Where's Yuri?", Yoona inquired.

"I don't know. Mom's taking her rest upstairs.", Seohyun answered.

-------------

Minho walked with Yuri once again. They finally arrived at the Im Residence. It was already nine in the evening and the stars were twinkling up in the sky. Minho and Yuri watched the sky, with their hands together. 

"I guess I gotta go now.", Yuri said, shifting her attention towards Minho.

"Oh, yes. You have to take a rest. I know how troublesome your work is. Plus, Sulli's expecting me to come home early today.", Minho agreed.

Yuri smiled and grabbed her keys from her leather handbag. She opened the gate. When she was about to step inside, Minho stopped her by grabbing her hand. Minho went closer. He tilted his head. Yuri looked at him. He kissed Yuri passionately. Yuri closed her eyes as she tasted Minho's lips. Her hands danced along his head. Minho's hands were running through her hips.

The kiss didn't seem to stop. Minho was about to take Yuri's coat off. But then, something interrupted their passionate kiss.

"Yuri? Is that you?", a voice from behind said.

Minho stopped kissing her. He let go of her quickly. They turned around. Yuri was surprised to see Mr. Im right in front of them. Mr. Im was shocked. His eyes widened as he looked at them. He observed that Minho didn't look like some 2nd generation chaebol or a rich kid. Minho always loved wearing simple clothes. Mr. Im pulled his daughter over and asked, "Who is he?!"

"He's my... boyfriend.", Yuri stammered.

Yuri got nervous. She knew that her father always wanted a rich, well-known and smart guy for her. She's been to so many match-making sessions with successors of different companies. But she never liked any of the guys her father presented to her. She'd always yell at her father once it comes to picking guys. But because her father loves her dearly, she had the freedom to choose the guy she likes. And of course, Mr. Im should know about that certain guy she picked.

Minho gulped. He couldn't help but swallow and swallow. Yuri already told him about his father's attitude and all the match-making sessions she attended.

"What do you do for a living, boy?", Mr. Im asked Minho.

Minho cleared his throat. "I... work as a cashier in Kim's Fashion Empire. But that's only for experience."

"And... where do you live?"

"I live in a small apartment with my sister. My parents passed away a few years ago."

Mr. Im nodded. His hands were clasped behind him. He was mad deep inside. How in the world did Yuri like him?

"I should leave now, Yuri. Sir, I'll go now. My sister is waiting for me.", Minho said with politeness.

Minho bid goodbye to Yuri and her father. He heaved a sigh of relief after walking away. As soon as Minho left the place, Mr. Im turned his attention to his daughter. He slapped her.

"How dare you?", Mr. Im said in a cold manner.

Yuri touched her face. Tears rolled down her cheeks. 

"Dad, I know what you're thinking right now.", Yuri paused, "I love him so much! He's such a kind person. He has a big heart. You just don't know who he really is."

"Im Yuri! He's not the one for you. You expect a nice life with that garbage?"

 

"He's not what you think, Dad! I dream of a great future with him.", Yuri protested.

 

Mr.Im dragged her by the hand. He warned her many times. But Yuri would just talk back. It was useless. Yoona and Seohyun listened to them outside Yuri's room. Both Seohyun and Yuri got worried. Because of the noise, Mrs. Im woke up, only to find Yoona and Seohyun eavesdropping.

"What's going on?", Mrs. Im asked.

"Well... Dad found out that Yuri is in a relationship with a guy he doesn't like.", Yoona explained.

Mrs. Im went inside. Yoona sighed. The noise just went on and on. Yuri just cried and cried the whole night.

------------------

She stood there, waiting for Donghae to get out of his office. Finally, Donghae stepped out of his office, stretching his arms. She ran towards him and gave him a back hug. Donghae thought it was his one and only girlfriend. But when he turned his head around, he got shocked.

"Jessica, what are you doing?!", Donghae asked in a cold manner.

Jessica couldn't handle it anymore. She heard that Donghae finally won Yoona's heart. She was frustrated. She realized how stupid she was. She wanted to hold him once again as time stops for awhile. Donghae closed his eyes, trying to control his temper. He felt his teeth clenching.

"I love you very much, Donghae. I don't want to lose you.", Jessica hugged him tightly.

Donghae let go of her hands. He placed his hands on his hips. He was completely annoyed.

"I don't love you anymore, Jessica. Bear that in mind. You're nothing to me. Plus, I already have a girl. And I love her very much.", Donghae informed her.

"No. I know you still love me.", Jessica insisted.

"I don't. Get lost ! ", Donghae yelled.

He walked away. Jessica was down on her knees, crying bitterly as she watched Donghae walk away. She can feel her heart ache. She remembered the times when she was still with him. They were so happy. But she realized that it was all her fault from the very beginning.

----------------------

Yuri wore her thick sunglasses to cover up her eyes. Her eyes were dry. It almost seemed like she haven't slept yet. She arrived at Kim's Fashion Empire. Minho smiled. He got out of the counter and gave her a hug. Yuri's tears began to fall once again. She pushed him back. Minho was shocked. His jaw dropped. He knew that the next few words Yuri would say will break his heart. He can see her eyes through those thick, black glasses she wore.

"Minho. Forget me from now on. Let's stop seeing each other.", Yuri said in a serious tone.

"Yuri, I can't live without you. You know that.", Minho begged.

"No, Minho. I don't want you anymore. From now on, it's over. Goodbye.", Yuri lied.

Minho grabbed her hand. He couldn't say anything at all. He felt like something was stuck beneath his throat. Yuri let go of his hand and marched out of the store immediately. Minho's eyes were filled with tears.