Six - Last Hang Out in Paris

In Paris

SeoHyun brought snacks with her as she sat in the bleachers. The court was filled with people of different types. SeoHyun didn't really admire basketball from the start. But since Yonghwa and Kyuhyun both invited her, she didn't have any other choice. Her feet brought her to the place. She wasn't rooting for any of them. She looked at her watch. The game is about to start. Yonghwa felt very nervous. It's his first game in Dongguk University. He drank water and tried to be calm. On the other hand, Kyuhyun felt nervous as well. He didn't want to disappoint Seohyun since he promised her that he'll win the game no matter what. Seohyun just laughed his statement off, making him challenged.

The bell finally rang. The announcer informed the audience that the game will be starting. Seohyun was anxious to see both of them play. They were both important persons to SeoHyun. Kyuhyun came out, together with his team. They did some stretching and exercises. Yonghwa came with his team. They were planning their strategies ahead while doing their exercises. Kyuhyun looked around and saw Seohyun, watching him from afar. Kyuhyun waved his hand. Seohyun smiled.

-----------------------

Yuri met Minho again. Yuri was busy with all her work, making her pull an all-nighter. She called Minho over to make her feel relaxed. Minho was the only person who can make her smile despite all of her problems. Minho was dressed casually. He wore a knitted scarf, a green shirt, faded jeans and white rubber shoes. He pushed the door and shut it close after entering the room. Yuri was stressed. He saw her rub her palms. Yuri was tired. Minho tried to cut her stress off by teasing her.

"Ya! Noona, you're starting to have dark circles.", Minho pointed at her.

"Huh? Really?", Yuri replied.

She grabbed a mirror from her drawer and laughed. "Minho! You're such a guy!", she said.

She stood up and grabbed a cup of coffee on her table. Minho sat down on a couch in the corner. Yuri drank her coffee and placed it down to the table again. She went near Minho and said, "Coffee?"

"No thanks.", Minho replied.

They talked for awhile. Minho and Yuri became very close with each other since the day they met each other. They knew that there was some kind of connection between them. They were insanely compatible. They even laugh at little things. And when they argue about something, they just laugh things off again. They respect each other's opinion. Minho really liked her. But Yuri was clueless. She felt the same way but she was just waiting for him to ask her out. Minho stared at her while she was talking. Yuri noticed that strange look. Yuri paused.

"Wae?", Yuri asked him if there was something wrong.

Minho's lips curved. His eyes showed signs of interest. He placed his hand on Yuri's shoulder. Yuri felt awkward. Her heart was beating rapidly. Their eyes met. Yuri turned her head around. But Minho pulled her close. Yuri couldn't talk. Minho kissed her slowly. He stopped.

"I love you, Kwon Yuri. I knew this from the start. I know I'm just a poor man. I'm not worthy of you.... but I love you. And I couldn't stop my feelings. I am not expecting for an answer. It's alright. My feelings are just mine, anyway.", Minho said.

Yuri hugged him. Minho was shocked.

"I don't care. I love you just the way you are. I know this is crazy of me to say but I really love you.", Yuri told him.

-------------------------

Two days left and Yoona would be returning to Seoul. Donghae knew this. He's planning to leave Paris together with Yoona. But he knew that there might be times that he couldn't see Yoona. He'll be a busy person once he goes back to Korea. Today was the last day for the two to hang-out. He was planning to bring her into a small circus. But he is trying to be careful this time. Maybe Yoona might know about the forehead kiss and the words he said that night.

Once again, they met at the hotel. They took a bus to the circus. Yoona was totally clueless of what Donghae has done that night. Donghae kept his mouth shut.

"Was I really drunk last night? I couldn't remember anything.", Yoona asked him curiously.

"Yeah, you were.", Donghae answered.

"All I remember was...."

Donghae got nervous when Yoona tried to talk about what she remembered that night. He spanked himself mentally.

"I remember somebody carrying me to the hotel. Then, the guy was whispering some words. That's all. Hey, was that you?", Yoona told him.

"Yeah, it was me. But I didn't say anything.", Donghae muttered.

"I am pretty sure that you said something.", Yoona protested.

The bus stopped. Donghae saw the circus down the road.

"Oh, we're here!", Donghae said, holding Yoona's hand. He dragged her down the bus. Yoona still felt curious about that night.

---------------

The fourth quarter of the game started. The court was filled with cheers from fans. The score between the teams were very close in a range of 1 or 2 points. Yonghwa lifted his head up and saw the difference between the scores. He vowed to do his best and win the game. Kyuhyun was holding the ball. Kyuhyun was swift. Seohyun was nervous for the two. She closed her eyes for awhile. The game was heated. 

3 minutes left. Kyuhyun's teammate looked around so that he could pass the ball. Kyuhyun waved his hand and said, "Over here!" Yonghwa was guarding Kyuhyun heavily. The ball was passed to Kyuhyun. He ran around. Yonghwa followed him and tried to steal the ball.

"I'm not going to lose.", Yonghwa said.

"Sorry, man. Let's get things straight, okay?", Kyuhyun replied.

One minute. All the fans started to panic. Seohyun covered her face.

"And....the Business Department won the game!", the announcer yelled.

Seohyun smiled. She's proud of her best friend. But she felt bad for Yonghwa. She knew that basketball was also Yonghwa's passion. Kyuhyun was carried by all his teammates. Yonghwa just kept silent and kept his feelings to himself. He went back to the locker room. His teammates felt sorry.

"Yonghwa, we're sorry. We know that you're a scholar because of your skills in basketball. We-"

"It's okay. Just leave me alone. I'm gonna show you my real skill next time."

His teammates left him alone in the locker room. Yonghwa wiped his sweat and threw his towel away. He was so disappointed. He wanted to cry but he thinks it's ridiculous. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun and Seohyun met outside the court.

"You were the best down there!", Seohyun said as she tap Kyuhyun's shoulder.

Kyuhyun smiled and pat Seohyun's head. "Thanks.", he said.

"Pizza for dinner?", Seohyun suggested.

"Of course! You're my best friend."

Yonghwa saw them together, making his heart break.

-----------------

Yoona and Donghae enjoyed riding different rides, playing different games, watching at clowns doing tricks and etc. The night broke out. The stars twinkled. Yoona ate ice cream as she sat down on a bench. Donghae sat next to her. Suddenly, fireworks went up to the sky.

"Waaahhh~", Yoona was left astounded.

Donghae watched Yoona as she lifted her head up to see the fireworks. Yoona clapped her hands.

"Gosh, I'm going to miss your dorky attitude, Im Yoona.", Donghae said.

"What?", Yoona asked.

"I'm going to miss you.", Donghae repeated.

"Lee Donghae-ssi! We'll meet in Seoul one day. Don't worry.", Yoona cut him off.

 

 

 

 

Hi~ Please leave your comments again. You're my inspiration in writing this story. :))

Maybe in the next chapter, Jessica Jung will be introduced as Donghae's ex-girlfriend! Get ready! There'll be flashbacks about her affair with Leeteuk and relationship with Donghae. Love is in the air!

I'll be conducting a poll in the next few chapters. Vote up for YONGSEO or SEOKYU. And for MinYul... they're a couple already. But watch out when Mr. Im finds out!