Twelve - Scarf.

In Paris

12.

 

Donghae forgot everything Jessica said that night. He stopped thinking about it ever since she got a call from Yoona. Finally, they are going out on a date this afternoon. Yoona was too excited for the date. She took a shower early in the morning, exercised, and took her time on picking her outfit. She bit her lip. It seems like she couldn't find anything to wear. There were a couple of shirts and dresses on her bed. But she can't find something presentable at all. She's a fashion designer but when it comes to events like this, she can't help but panic. She spank her cheeks softly.

"Relax. You can do this."

She saw her red scarf hanging near the window. And that's when she finally thought of something to wear. They were only going out for a long stroll down the road. So, there's no need to pick a flashy dress. She wore her white shirt, shorts for the bottom, cute rubber shoes Seohyun gave her as a gift last year, and her red scarf.

Yoona missed being in dates. The last date she had was with her first boyfriend and first love, Choi Siwon. But it didn't turn out to be good at the end. Siwon broke up with her because he was matchmade with another girl. Yoona used to be lonely before she went to Paris. But when she arrived in the city of love, she knew that there was something special in the simple place. Fate tied up Im Yoona and Lee Donghae together.

-----------------

It was just another day inside the campus. Kyuhyun sat down on the grassy ground. His hands were clasped. He always loved the wind blowing against his face. He felt so light whenever he could have some time alone. But then, Seohyun joined him. Kyuhyun smiled and held her hand.

" How's your day? Did Yonghwa bother you today? ", Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun chuckled, "What? Yonghwa didn't come to class today. I don't know why."

Kyuhyun looked at the sky, letting go of Seohyun's hand and traced the sky.

"Actually, I don't care about others right now. It's just you and me right now.", Seohyun confessed.

Kyuhyun looked at her in the eye. Another smile broke through his lips. He wrapped his arms around her. He always wanted to hug her. He was lucky enough that his best friend loved him, too. He was lucky enough to know that Seohyun wanted him. He layed his body down on the grassy grounds. Seohyun followed him, too. Their eyes met. Kyuhyun didn't want to kiss her in public. But then he saw Yonghwa from afar, eyes on them, hands on his bike. Kyuhyun made a move immediately. He kissed her lips. It only lasted for three seconds. It was only a soft kiss. Seohyun pinched his nose. They laughed once again. Yonghwa rode on his bike and left immediately.

-------------------

She waited by Samcheongdong, the Gourmet Lover's lane that afternoon. Her eyes squinted as she looked up the sky. The sun was so bright. Later on, Donghae covered her eyes to surprise her. Yoona thought somebody had kidnapped her.

"Help! Help! Kidnapper! ", she yelled.

Donghae shook his head when everybody took a look on him. He let go of her. Yoona looked at him and gasped. Donghae smiled. Yoona hugged him quickly, to ease the people around them. She bowed down to the people around for the stupid false alarm she did. They held hands as they walked along the street.

"So, where are we going?", Yoona asked.

"Anywhere our feet takes us. Don't worry.", Donghae replied.

They kept on talking about their lives. Yoona told him about Yuri's condition after getting scolded by their very own father. Donghae took pity of her. 

"Will your Dad deny me, too?", Donghae sounds worried.

Yoona hit his arm a couple of times, "Nope. You're a CEO. I don't think Dad will give a damn about you. And you're kind. You're.... special. And... I love you."

"Geez. Liar.", he .

"Hey!", Yoona said with a slight frown on her face.

After eating snacks together, Donghae and Yoona spent there time in a peaceful place. Donghae's car was parked there. And the view was simply breathtaking. There was a small farm on the right and a neighborhood on the left. Suddenly, the wind blew hard against them. Yoona's red scarf flew away. Donghae chased it before it could go away forever. He jumped, he jumped once again. Finally, he got the scarf. Yoona applauded at him.

Donghae thought of something to make this simple yet special date worth it. He walked towards her. Eyes squinting due to the sunlight, a hand covering the bottom of his forehead, the other hand holding the scarf. Yoona was pouting. Her lips were shimmering because of the lipgloss she used. Donghae put the scarf around her, fixed her wavy hair and placed his palms on her face. Yoona was surprised.

"What is he gonna do?", she thought.

"I'm going to tease you a bit. Just a forehead kiss for now.", he thought.

He bended over a bit to reach her forehead. He kissed her forehead with utmost sincerity. Yoona felt her knees getting wobbly again, making her shiver a bit.

---------------

Compared to her two lucky sisters, Yuri was locking up in her room. A bottle of red wine was on her desk. Her room got dim after she closed the windows and put on the curtains. She was still in her night gown. She haven't took a bath yet or eaten breakfast nor lunch. Yuri was pale. All she had was a cup of wine on her hand. She wasn't drunk either. She was always thinking about Minho, missing him like crazy. Most of the time, she only recalled the happy times.

Minho was still in Kim's Fashion Empire, striving hard to feed his sister up. He doesn't expect any miracle to happen. He was still depressed but he couldn't bring those emotions in front of all the customers he's tending to. He missed Yuri deep inside.

He couldn't move on that quick. She couldn't, too.

----------------

 

Sorry for the late update. I kept you waiting! Mian~ I was on my writer's block. Plus, I'm very busy. And.... the bills are high already because of the computer :|

When I checked this story, I was totally astounded! 46 subscribers without even updating it. LOL. I hope it'll reach 50 after this update. I never got such a number of subscribers. >.<

And yes, I'm going to make Yuri cry a bucket of tears right now. But wait for the TWIST everyone!

BONUS GIF....

WHY DONGHAE?! WHY SO HANDSOME?!