14 -Someday

In Paris

In Paris - Chapter 14

Try listening to IU's Someday while reading. :D Gives you a great effect. Lol.

 

Yonghwa can't endure the pain he's feeling right now. Everytime he sees Seohyun with Kyuhyun, his heart keeps on aching. He doesn't know how to stop his feelings. He clenched his fists and stood up. He walked towards Seohyun and Kyuhyun's direction. He grabbed Kyuhyun's collar. Kyuhyun was shocked. 

"I can't hold it in. I can't. I can't let her go.", Yonghwa said softly.

"What are you talking about? I thought you gave up already.", Kyuhyun asked.

Seohyun was speechless. She wanted to stop them. 

Yonghwa let go of Kyuhyun and faced Seohyun. "I love you, Seohyun. I don't wanna let you go."

Kyuhyun punched Yonghwa all of a sudden. Seohyun gasped and held Yonghwa up. Kyuhyun's eyebrows met. 

"Stop! Stop! I don't want you to fight because of me. This is ridiculous. Yonghwa, I told you to leave us alone. Why are you doing this? It's not that I don't like you. It's because I love Kyuhyun so much. So please.... please leave us alone. ", Seohyun begged.

------------

Minho's grandfather passed away. Minho felt bad for his grandfather. 

I guess he had to say goodbye because he had to give me a gift that I can use to snatch somebody's heart.... Yuri's heart.

He spent all his time on books related to business. He was getting ready to face the consequences. He and Sulli moved to a condominium. He was satisfied. But deep inside, he was scared. There was tension. First of all, business isn't his line or passion. Second, being a CEO isn't easy. Third, what will he do if he'll see Yuri again? There were too many "What If's" in his head.

------------

Seohyun led Yonghwa to a peaceful place: the school garden. She wants to clear things up with him. Kyuhyun was waiting for them outside the school garden. 

Seohyun cleared . "Yonghwa... I know this ain't easy for you. I know how you feel about me."

Yonghwa was listening to her completely. He didn't care about the world that time. He only cared about Seohyun.

"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have liked you before.", Seohyun conceded. "But I like Kyuhyun more. You know that, don't you?"

Yonghwa nodded his head lightly. His eyes were on the groud this time.

"Yonghwa, you are my bestfriend. I hope you can grant my wish.", Seohyun paused for awhile, "Do you want to know what's my wish?"

Yonghwa let out a soft 'Mmm', followed by a heavy sigh.

"I wish that you can be my best friend again. I wish that you can protect me from anybody else's harsh words. I wish that you'll find the girl of your dreams. Lastly, I wish you can let go of your feelings towards me."

"Why? Why is that your wish? If you liked me before, you should've-"

"Yonghwa, please?"

Yonghwa raised his pinky . He was hurt deep inside. But he knows that Seohyun is right. Seohyun raised her pinky as a response.

"Promise?", Seohyun asked.

"Promise.", Yonghwa replied.

Kyuhyun smiled as he watched the two forgive each other, let go of their feelings and become friends once again.  All he wanted was Seohyun's happiness which includes Yonghwa as her best friend.

----------------

Donghae woke up and jumped out of his bed after turning the alarm clock off. He went to the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards, he marched inside his walk-in closet and got dressed. As usual, he was dressed formally for work - Tuxedo, polo, necktie, slacks, leather shoes, watch. He fixed his hair and said, "Perfect!"

He grabbed his phone. Suddenly, there was a small note on his phone's wallpaper.

Yoona. Birthday.

He gasped. He forgot that it was Yoona's birthday today. He stormed out of his room, drank coffee immediately and went out to drive his car. He arrived at a jewelry shop and tried to look for the best necklace in the shop. 

He bought the necklace immediately. He knew that this necklace would fit Yoona perfectly. He knew that this necklace symbolized infinity. And his love for Yoona would never change or fade. His love for her is infinity. He is madly in love with her.He hid the box inside his pocket.

After a long day of work, Donghae had the chance to see Yoona for awhile. Yoona was having a short gathering together with her friends, colleagues and officemates. Donghae entered the restaurant, gulping because he was having doubts if Yoona would like the necklace. Yoona spotted him even from afar and waved her hands. She excitedly rushed towards him and hugged him. Donghae carried her and said, "Happy Birthday, my princess!"

Everybody in the room squealed. The two were irresistably sweet.

"How did you...?" Yoona said in confusion.

"Don't stress yourself with how I knew you were here.", Donghae paused, "The important thing is that... I have a gift for you."

Yoona was surprised. She watched Donghae as he pulled out a box from his pocket. He smiled as he opened the box. 

"This ain't no wedding ring. I'm gonna tease you first.", Donghae told her. Yoona bursted into laughter.

Donghae walked towards Yoona's back and placed the necklace around her neck. He locked it in. Yoona pushed her hair back after the necklace got in its place. Donghae looked at her. She was simply dashing in her floral dress. And the infinity necklace was shining. 

"My love for you lasts until the beginning and the end of forever. Infinity.", Donghae explained the meaning of the necklace.

Yoona smiled sheepishly. She was too shy to tell him something. "Gomawo" was the only word she said. Her friends were listening to the two of them, waiting for those magic words.

"I love you.", Donghae said.

"I love you too.", Yoona replied.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!", Everybody demanded.

Donghae blushed. Yoona kept on turning back to her friends, shaking her head. Donghae pulled her close and bent down to kiss her on the forehead.

-----------------

Yuri prepared a cake on the table. She texted Yoona to come home after her celebration with her friends. Seohyun was telling Yuri all the things that happened to her at school recently; especially Yonghwa and Kyuhyun's face-off. Yuri kept on  saying, "You did the right thing. I'm so proud of you, dongsaeng." But actually, Minho's been in her mind. She couldn't erase those thoughts. She couldn't stop herself from thinking, "Did Minho eat his dinner today?" "Does he still care about us?" "When will I see him again?"

Seohyun noticed her silence. "Hey, unnie. Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm okay. Let's just wait for Yoona, okay?"

Seohyun nodded. She knew that her sister still couldn't get over her ex-boyfriend.

 

 

Hi! It's been awhile. Finally, 50 subscribers~ Thanks for all the love love love for this story! Hahaha! I was busy with my review shop, that's why I didn't update. For more information about my review shop click:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/194416/a-u-t-e-u-r-review-shop-open-apply-snsd-reviews-reviewshop-reviewers

 

 

Teaser for MinYul side of the story : "So, who's the speaker for tonight?", Yuri asked, her eyes still scanning around the area.

"I heard he's the grandson of the late Choi Bon Hwa.", Mr. Im answered.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the new CEO of Choi Group, Choi.... Minho!", the host said in a loud manner. The crowd applauded. Yuri froze in her seat. Mr. Im turned to look at the stage. He was surprised to see the guy Yuri once dated - the guy who isn't worthy of her daughter became a rich kid in an instant. 

"Yuri... isn't that the guy you dated?", Mr. Im asked.

"Yes. But I don't know how he got that position all of a sudden."

Watch out for a scene, too. Well, it's not too ty or revealing. It's just - you know, simple kissing and etc. I'm not gonna say which couple will have that scene. But you will be surprised once you read the next chapter! Plus, we're close to Chapter 20 already! That means the story will end soon. But please watch out for more TWISTS!