5.

In Paris

Yuri got her hands full with all the paperwork given to her. She tried to relax by inhaling and exhaling. Then, she continued doing her work when suddenly, her secretary barged in the room bringing a lunchbox. The lunchbox is green in color and circular in shape.

"Miss Kwon, somebody sent this for you. His name is.... Choi Minho.", her secretary said.

Yuri took the lunchbox whilst her secretary leaves the office. A smile curved on her lips. She opened the small card slipped beneath the yellow ribbon.

Only for Noona, okay? :) - Minho

She giggled as she opened the lunchbox. She smelled the aroma of kimbap, fresh and newly cooked. She took her chopsticks and ate the kimbap while returning to her desk. She called her secretary and told her to bring a box of chocolate cake to Kim's Fashion Empire for Minho. Yuri wrote on a small pink note as a reply to Minho's.

Mmmm, so yummy. Did you cook the kimbap alone? Here's my gift for you. Have a blast! Thanks, Minho~

------------

"Chill. It's just Cho Kyuhyun. I play better than him."

Yonghwa just knew that there will be a basketball match in the upcoming school fair. He was selected as the captain of the Applied Music Department. He'll be fighting against the Business Department, with Kyuhyun as the captain. He feels nervous about this. He held his guitar close to him and thought about Seohyun. He played a song. He wants to win against Kyuhyun to show Seohyun that he can do anything for her.

"Oppa!", Seohyun called him as she closed the door.

Yonghwa smiled. He loves seeing Seohyun being so cheerful.

"Seohyun-ah, you should watch me play against Kyuhyun-hyung.", Yonghwa told her.

Seohyun took a seat and said, "Jeongmal? Omo, I haven't heard about that. But I will watch you play."

-------------------

Days passed by and the two explored the streets of Paris together. One day, Donghae invited Yoona to travel around Paris by riding a bike. Yoona didn't agree at first since she haven't rode on bikes after reaching the age of 11. She had an accident before, causing her to break her leg. She was traumatized. Donghae felt that there was something wrong. He knew it deep inside when he saw Yoona bite her lips. He tapped her shoulder.

"Relax. You are gonna be with me. You're safe with me. If you are thinking about something, let it go. This is Paris, not Korea.", Donghae said to make her at ease.

"I-I'll give it a try.", Yoona answered in a soft voice.

Donghae rode on his bike whilst Yoona rode on the other bike. Yoona was trembling as she followed Donghae's bike around.

"Let's go to that plaza.", Donghae said as he looked back at the nervous Yoona. Yoona just nodded her head. They made a turn around the plaza. Then, they proceeded to some historical monuments. Yoona loved the air blowing towards her face, making her hair fly and dance in the wind. Dongahe looked at her.

"She seems to be enjoying it.", he thought.

"Ya! Are you okay there?", Donghae asked.

"Mmm! You made my fear go away. Thanks, Donghae-ssi.", Yoona replied.

Donghae looked back at the road. He couldn't help but smile. He just made Yoona happy today.

 

The following day, Yoona took a rest in her hotel room. She ate pieces of chocolate she bought earlier in a convenient store. She watched French shows as she tried to rest her legs. She was worn-out from all the hang-out she did with Donghae. Donghae understood that she needs to rest. He just promised to take her off tomorrow once again. Yoona remembered how she rode a bike again. She smiled. She realized that Donghae made her ride the bike once again and conquer all her fears. She can feel her heart thump each time she remembers Donghae.

---------------

Donghae knocked on the door, pulled on his clothes, fixed his hair and tried to smile as he waited for Yoona to come out. The knob rolled. Yoona came out of the door and saw Donghae. She was overwhelmed. But this time, her smile was accompanied by constant blushing. She turned red and face-palmed herself. Donghae chuckled.

"Ya, are you alright? Come, let's go drink wine.", Donghae said.

"W-W-Wine?", Yoona repeated.

"Wae? Don't you drink at all?"

"I don't... drink."

Donghae laughed. Yoona was embarrassed.

"Your trip here in Paris can't be completed if you won't even taste French wine!", Donghae said.

Yoona thought for a while. She never drank wine or the native Soju back in Korea. She had this belief that if she would drink wine, she won't be a pure woman anymore. Yoona lived a simple life any typical girl would live. But it seems like everything would change because of a man, and that's Lee Donghae.

"O-Okay. I-I'll try.", she told him.

"Don't worry. Just a shot or two would be okay.", Donghae said.

While drinking the best wine in a small, peaceful bar, the two chatted about their lives back in Korea. Donghae told Yoona about his deceased father. Yoona felt sorry for him. Then, Yoona told him why she came to Paris.

"Seriously?! You came here just for that? Yoona-ssi, you're different from other girls I met!", Donghae said, applauding at her statement.

"Aish. It's not like that. I think you won't understand.", Yoona protested.

"Well then, tell me. Did you fall in love?", Donghae asked.

"A few years ago, I had a relationship with a guy named Choi Siwon. He was no good. He is the reason why I never wanted to jump into relationships again.", Yoona answered.

Donghae nodded. As they were chatting with each other about their personal stuff, Yoona didn't notice she was drinking and drinking all over again. She finished 5 glasses of wine.

"Huh, look at her. You said you don't want to drink wine and now you look like you're going to pass out.", Donghae said, poking at Yoona's forehead.

Yoona laughed like a crazy woman down the street, making Donghae laugh as well.

"You better carry her back home, Monsieur. She's clearly drunk.", the bartender told him.

Donghae didn't finish his sixth glass of wine. He wasn't drunk yet since it takes time for him to get drunk. Donghae is not an ordinary man. He carried Yoona in bridal style. He walked towards the hotel Yoona stayed. Donghae placed her down to the bed when he arrived at Yoona's hotel room. Donghae looked at her closely.

"Should I kiss her? Babo, that's rude.", he thought.

His heart was beating so fast. It made him crazy. He tucked Yoona into her blanket and patted her head. He gave her a forehead kiss that lasted for three seconds.

"I love you very much, Im Yoona. You're the best person I ever met. ", Donghae said softly.

He went straight to the door, opened it and looked at her for the last time. He shut the door close and smiled.

 

 

Sorry for the late update! ~ I became a lazy writer already. Mian~! Please wait patiently for the next chapter. Leave your comments, I'm looking forward to them!