Meeting

In Paris

Minho gently opened the door of a small apartment in Seoul. He placed his backpack down the couch. He sat down and yelled, "Sulli! Where are you?"

Sulli went out of the kitchen, bringing a bowl of carbonara. Sulli sat beside her brother. Sulli handed him the bowl and asked, "Want some?"

"Sorry, I'm not hungry.", Minho said, placing the bowl to Sulli's lap.

Sulli has milky white skin- just like her brother's. In just one second, you can say that these two are really siblings. They both look good, making them look like 2nd generation chaebols or children of a business tycoon. But no, they aren't what you expected. Their parents died in a car accident. They were once rich. But right after the death of their parents, everything got lost like fire wiped out by water. By the help of their aunt, Minho was able to graduate college. But finding a job was very hard for him, letting him end up in Kim's Fashion Empire as a cashier. Right now, Minho has a big responsibility - to take care of Sulli and make her finish college.

"So, how's work, oppa?", Sulli said whilst her brother stretched his arms.

"Still the same. Oh by the way, I met a very beautiful customer yesterday. She is very rich. But then, her bracelet fell and I wasn't able to give it to her since she walked in a fast manner.", he uttered.

"So?"

"She came back. And I gave her the bracelet. She gave me her calling card and said that she'll be calling me one of these days."

"Omo! Omo! What's her name?"

"Im Yuri."

-----

SeoHyun and Yonghwa confabulated with each other while eating lunch together. KyuHyun joins them.

"Oppa. I haven't seen you for a while.", SeoHyun said.

"It's because of him...", KyuHyun thought to himself. KyuHyun just smiled and pretended everything's okay.

Yonghwa and SeoHyun continued talking with each other whilst KyuHyun began to ate the food on his tray. He was so frustrated for not being able to tend to SeoHyun when she's alone, instead Yonghwa is taking his place already. Yonghwa, on the other hand, was enjoying SeoHyun's company. They were insanely compatible.

-----

Yoona proceeded to Champs-Élysées to see the different shops and boutiques of Paris. While waiting for the traffic lights to go 'green', Yoona stood still in a corner. Donghae, who was looking for the Arc d Triomphe, was definitely lost. He thought of seeking help from people although he doesn't speak French very well. He saw a lady, whose brown hair tied into a bun, wearing a dress and waiting for the right time to cross the street. He tapped her shoulder. Yoona turned around.

"Miss , I'm lost. Could you please...."

Before anything else, Donghae's heart was racing. He was amazed with Yoona's beauty.

"Are you korean?", Donghae asked, examining Yoona's face.

"Yes.", Yoona answered.

Donghae looked at Yoona closely.  He felt like he has seen Yoona somewhere. Yoona looked at him, too. It made the situation a bit awkward.

   

"Did we.... meet in Korea by chance?", Donghae asked her.

"I couldn't tell. "

Donghae put his hands on his pocket. He grinned and bowed to Yoona, "Thanks, anyway. I think the place is just near." After that, he walked straight without looking back. Yoona couldn't stop looking at him even from afar.

"Strange."

She went to the Louis Vuitton boutique to check out the designer bags .Of course, coming to Paris was not a joke for her. She also needs fresh ideas for her career. But it doesn't mean she's plagiarizing or something. She bought a green Lacoste dress.  While walking to a popular moviehouse, where most of the popular French movies are being shown, Yoona still thought of the tall, slender and charming man who showed up in front of her.

------

"6 pm. Let's meet at Top Cloud, Jongno Tower."

 

Minho left Kim's Fashion Empire at exactly 5:45 PM to meet Yuri at their meeting place. Yuri invited him for dinner as a 'thank you' gift for him. Minho didn't expect this. He didn't expect that he could meet the girl that made his heart race just by one look. He arrived at the place at exactly 6 pm and looked for the elegant Im Yuri.

"I'm so glad you came.", Yuri said whilst Minho covered his mouth to hide his mischievous smile.

They ate dinner together for the first time. They kept it casual. Yuri asked him questions to get to know him more.

"When is your birthday?", Yuri asked.

"December 9, 1991."

"Really? Mine falls on December 5, 1989"

"So, I must call you Yuri-noona."

Yuri burst into laughter as Minho called her 'Yuri-noona'. She finds Minho very cute, an interesting person and a guy with a warm heart. From that moment on, she felt like she's on top of the world. In short, she likes Minho. Then, she thought of giving Minho a ride since Minho told her that he's just gonna take a bus ride. Minho accompanied her in the parking lot.

"Hop in.", Yuri said.

Minho was surprised. He scratched his head and said, "I'm... taking the bus."

"Aish! Come on. It's already late.", Yuri insisted.

Minho rode in Yuri's car. Yuri was such a smooth driver, impressing Minho. She isn't a careless driver either. When they arrived at Minho's apartment (where he and Sulli lives) , Yuri said something that could never let Minho sleep - probably.

"I had fun tonight. I hope we can see each other frequently.", says Yuri.

Raising an eyebrow, Minho asked, "What?"

"Let's be friends, Minho. Let's be close to each other. You know why? You're such an interesting person.", Yuri made it clear for him.

Minho nodded his head and said , "Okay, noona. 'Til next time."

He waved goodbye to Yuri as she left the place. Minho smiled. He felt very good. He felt something else. Yes, he's in love.

-------

Yoona brought some food and drinks with her as she enters the moviehouse. There were alot of people of different ages, nationalities and attitudes. Some were cocky and noisy inside the theatre. Some just kept quiet and waited for the movie to start. Yoona sat down and started eating popcorn. There was a vacant seat beside her. Donghae was inside the theatre, looking for a seat. Then, he saw a vacant seat, not knowing that he'll be seated next to Yoona. He sat down and looked around. Yoona looked at him. Their eyes met.

"You again.", Donghae said.

Yoona recognized him. She smiled. She raised her left hand and said, "Annyeong."