I love you. Three simple words.

In Paris

10.

Donghae played with his pen as he tried to think of an idea for another meeting with the directors. A knock on the door was heard. He placed his pen down and said, "Come in!"

His female secretary bowed to him and said, "Sir, I'd like to inform you that many people gathered outside the building because there's an actor inside our building right now. I think he's Park Leeteuk. He's here to see Jessica Jung, the new girl. The media's gonna crash the building if you don't show up."

"Tsk. I knew it.", Donghae said softly. "I'll be there shortly. I don't think the media will do that either. This is one of the biggest companies in the country, Miss Jang."

The secretary smiled and stepped aside as Donghae shut the door of his office. He went directly to the lobby. He heard flashes of cameras and voices everywhere. He crossed his arms as he saw Leeteuk sitting next to Jessica. Jessica just smiled, trying to keep up a happy face in front of all the people watching them. The guards worked their butts off. Donghae clearly saw the guards trying to protect the movie star, Park Leeteuk.

Leeteuk noticed Donghae standing from afar. He waved his hand and smiled. Jessica saw Donghae, too.

"Donghae, say hi to the guy. Jessica might say you still care about her.", he thought to himself.

Donghae waved back to the famous guy. He always felt bad about being replaced with some popular guy. He still hated Jessica for rejecting his deep love for her.

---------------------

The night was young. The stars were shimmering in the sky. Kyuhyun sat down on the sandy shore and recalled his happy memories with Seohyun.

Seohyun sat beside him and said, "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about you and me.", Kyuhyun answered.

He held her hands for the very first time. Seohyun felt so overwhelmed. She knew that her decision was right from that moment on. The cold wind blew against them. Kyuhyun stared at her, making her giggle all the time. They stood up, still holding hands. They walked on the white sand. Their hearts were beating rapidly. Yonghwa looked at them from afar. His heart was aching deep inside. He was teary-eyed. He clenched his fists. He kept on blaming himself.

"I love you.", Kyuhyun told her.

"I love you, too.", Seohyun replied.

-----------------

Morning came. The sun rose. It was time to leave the beach. Everybody else was getting ready. Yonghwa and Kyuhyun helped carrying the heavy things and placed it inside the van. But before Kyuhyun could get another thing, Yonghwa grabbed him by the hand. Yonghwa gave him an evil stare. Kyuhyun's blood was running through his veins, predicting that Yonghwa has gotten so mad because of him.

Kyuhyun tried to play it cool and said, "What?"

"I'm not giving up on her. I'm not giving up on Seohyun.", Yonghwa warned him.

"Challenge accepted.", Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

"Seriously."

"Oh well, I've got no choice. Besides, I'm Seohyun's boyfriend."

"You're such a pain in the , Kyuhyun."

"So are you. May the best man win."

Kyuhyun cut off the conversation by letting go of Yonghwa's hand. He shoved it away and walked to another direction. Yonghwa was completely angry.

--------------------------

Donghae called Yoona over for lunch. Donghae knew it was the right time to tell her. Donghae liked her all along. He wanted to tell Yoona the truth so that he'll be happy with his life. He wants to get over his hate towards Jessica as well. He wants a fresh and brand new start. Yoona entered the restaurant with gentle steps. She didn't want her heels to clack loudly in a public place. Girls get that feeling sometimes. She brushed a strand of hair to the side. She saw Donghae sitting down with his hands clasped. Donghae was surprised as he looked at Yoona. She always looked stunning and gorgeous to him. Her aura was the different compared to the girls Donghae dated before.

Her lips curved as she greeted Donghae with a simple 'hi'. Donghae asked her to sit down. He called the waiter and ordered some food. When asked what she would like to take, Yoona said, "I'm not that picky... so.... I'll have what he'd like." The waiter took down notes and nodded his head. He walked away.

Yoona made herself comfortable by placing her bag aside. She crossed her legs like a lady. Donghae felt nervous.

"Get a grip."

Yoona opened up a topic. She started the conversation since she thought Donghae was intimidated because of her. After that, they ate their order. Donghae cleared his throat upon finishing his food. Yoona finished hers after a few minutes. Donghae tapped the table several times. He played with his fork as he waited for Yoona to finish wiping . Oh those lips. Those kissable lips. Donghae wanted to kiss them. But this wasn't the right time. Donghae scoffed once again to clear up his thoughts.

"Yoona-ssi, I have something to tell you. It's important.", Donghae said with respect and sincerity.

Yoona focused her attention on him. Her eyes were almost glued to his.

"I.... I...."

Here it goes. Donghae felt his heartbeat swallowing his throat up, making him feel uneasy . Yoona was waiting.

"I love you.", Donghae told her.

Yoona's eyes widened. She was shocked. But wait, since when did he come up to that conclusion?

"What? Since when?", she spoke her mind off.

"Since the day I met you. It's true. I really really love you.", Donghae answered.

Yoona felt her insides tingling like a bell. Her legs became wobbly for a while. She never heard this kind of appreciation from a guy after a few years. Plus, Yoona looked him in the eye. She knew that Donghae was telling the truth. Yoona once studied weird lessons about lies and how to detect a person telling a lie. But Donghae meant it with all his heart. Yoona could feel it, too. So, she came up with a decision.

"I love you, too.", Yoona told him.

"So.... are you my girlfriend now?", Donghae asked.

Yoona nodded her head carefully, making Donghae chuckle. Donghae fisted his hands and said, "Yes!" Yoona giggled. Donghae stood up, bended over and gave Yoona a hug.

"Say it again for me.", Donghae requested.

"Alright. I love you. I love you very much, Lee Donghae!", Yoona whispered in his ear.

---------------------

 

 

 

Hi! No MinYul for today. Mian~ I was expecting a lot of comments from the SeoKyu fans. Hmmm, I got a little disappointed. Please leave a comment so that I'll know your opinions about the story.

Wait for the next chappie~!

Have a nice day, everyone!

Support TaeTiSeo's Twinkle.... to be released on my birthday! ♥ :)