Chapter 61 - Boyfriends

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Wake up Reina’ Reina slowly opened her eyes to see her Himchan oppa in front of her. Himchan smiled ‘You’re awake already my princess?’ Himchan gently carrassed Reina’s forehead. Reina blinked a few times before she was finally awake. ‘Neh oppa, Im awake now.’ Reina sat up from her bed and smiled at Himchan.

Himchan smiled and gently place his lip’s on Reina’s. Reina’s eyes rounded with shock. Himchan pulled back and smiled. ‘Why? Cant oppa do that? Im your boyfriend now right?’ Himchan arched an eyebrow.

Reina eyes widened upon hearing what Himchan said ‘So its true? Whatever happened last night is true?!’

Himchan chuckled ‘Yes my princess, so hurry up and wash up huh?’ Himchan pulled the dumbfounded Reina into the washroom before he closed the door behind him. Reina stared at the closed door. *So it is true? But how am I going to face oppas now?* Reina didn’t know what to do. She pushed the thoughts away and began to wash up.

When Reina came out of her bathroom, L was sitting on her bed. ‘Come here sweetie’ L waved his hand to motion Reina over. *Since when did oppa started calling me his sweetie?* Baffled, Reina walked over to L. L stood up and took the towel on Reina’s shoulder. ‘Aigoo.. Why didn’t you dry your hair? See, your uniform is already starting to get wet.’ L gently dry Reina’s hair with the towel in hand and lead Reina over to the dressing table. He took out Reina’s hairdryer and helped her dry her hair. Satisfied, L placed the hairdryer down. He was about to pick up the brush on Reina’s table when Reina stopped him.

‘I can do it myself oppa’ Reina said as she looked through the mirror. ‘Arasso, quickly tie up your hair and come down for breakfast. I’ll see you downstairs’ L turned around and walked towards the door but stopped and turned back. Reina saw her L oppa came back and turned around in confusion. ‘Why did you come back? Do you need anything from me oppa?’ Reina frowned with confusion. L nodded before he leaned in close to Reina. L bend down and whispered into Reina’s ear ‘I forget to say morning to my girlfriend.’L whispered in his seductive voice. Reina could felt shivers running through her spine and her heart raced upon L’s words. L faced Reina ‘Morning sweetie’ he bend down and kissed her on the lip. Reina’s eyes rounded, surprise by the kiss. L pulled back and gently caressed Reina’s face before he straightened up and walked out of the door.

Down the stairs, everyone was already at the dining table waiting for Reina to be out. Breakfast was ready yet no one touches the food. They wanted to have the breakfast together with their girlfriend. After 5 minutes of wait, they could hear footsteps down the stairs and quickly turned their head towards where the footsteps could be heard. Chunji got up from his seat and went towards Reina.

Chunji took Reina’s hand and pulled her close to him. Chunji hugged Reina tightly and take in her scent. Chunji pulled out and placed a light kiss on her lip. ‘Morning babe’ Chunji cheerfully smile. Reina’s eyes rounded again *Why is everyone kissing my lip?!* Everyone chuckled at the cute sight of Reina.

Yongguk stood up and took Reina’s hand. ‘Come on, don’t just stand there, come and have your breakfast.’ he led her to the seat beside him and pushed the plate of omelet rice to her. ‘Hurry up and eat it angel.’ Reina looked at Yongguk as if something had went wrong.

*What did he just call me? Angel? Since when did Yongguk oppa called me that?* Yongguk chuckled before he lovely caressed her face.  ‘There’s nothing wrong with me calling you angel. You're indeed an angel in my heart. I cant call my own girlfriend that?’ Yongguk raised his brow. Reina felt her face blushed a shade of red and looked away. ‘No oppa. You can’ Reina said as she picked up her spoon.

‘Oh right there’s one thing you need to get use to’ Yongguk mentioned. Reina turned around and looked at her oppa. Instead of telling her what it is, Yongguk just leaned forward and kissed Reina on her lip. Yongguk pulled out and stared lovely into Reina’s eyes ‘You have to get use to our hugs and kisses too because you’ll get a lot of it from now on’ Yongguk whispered before he turned around and eat his omelet rice. Reina could felt her heart race against her chest again and quickly looked away from Yongguk. She quickly stuff the food into to distract herself. Himchan who was eating by her side patted her back ‘Eat slowly, you’ll choke’ he caringly said. Reina just nodded and slowed down.

After everyone was done, Reina took the plates and placed in on the sink. Before she could walked away, someone wrapped his arm around her waist from the back. ‘You haven’t called me yet darling, aren’t you going to kiss me a good morning?’ Sungyeol whispered from the back before he placed a kiss on Reina’s neck. Reina could felt blood rushing to her face. ‘Erm.. morning Sungyeol oppa?’ Reina said. Sunyeol chuckled before he turned her around ‘I said morning kiss girl’ Sungyeol’s eyes darted to Reina’s lip while Reina did the same. Reina gulped when Sungyeol leaned closer to her. Before Sungyeol could placed a kiss on Reina’s lip, L.joe took Reina away.

‘Come on Reina, we’re going to be late for school’ L.joe tugged Reina away.

‘Yah!’ Sungyeol angrily shouted. L.joe continued to walk away with Reina ‘You don’t play fair anyway Lee Sungyeol.’

Sungyeol smirked *That’s true. A kiss on her neck would be enough for now. I bet it’ll stay in her mind for awhile. Beat that guys* Sungyeol followed behind.

Everyone was already by the door when Reina came out with L.joe.  Himchan already had Reina’s bag in hand. Sungyeol locked the door and everyone began walking towards school. Reina was walking beside L.joe while the others were walking ahead in front of them. L.joe stopped in track. Reina tilt her head as she looked at her L.joe oppa. ‘Whats wrong oppa?’

L.joe raised his eyebrow ‘Whats wrong? You really don’t have any clue do you?’ Reina shook her head.

L.joe chuckled *Of course you wouldn’t know, you’re so innocent* L.joe released his hands from Reina’s and placed them behind her back as he pulled her closer to him. L.joe leaned in and murmured against Reina’s lip. ‘How can I not get my kiss from my baby girl when the others got theirs?’

Before L.joe could kissed Reina, Sungyeol whirled around and shouted ‘Yah! Lee Byunghun hurry up bring your and my darling over here! I don’t want my girlfriend to be late for school!’ Sungyeol whirled back and continued walking after he gave L.joe a warning.

L.joe shook his head *That Choding* Reina heard what Sungyeol said and quickly made her way towards her oppas but before she could take another step L.joe pulled her back.

Reina gasped as L.joe’s face was once again so close to her. ‘Oppa!’

L.joe smirked ‘I haven’t get my kiss yet, how could I let you go like that?’ Before Reina could reply, L.joe leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Reina’s lip. Satisfied, L.joe pulled away and laced his hand through Reina and walked her towards the others.

 

Kyaaaaaa~ How is it? BTW last chapter tomorrow! :(