Chapter 19 - The Person I Didnt Want To See

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Bye Reina’ Jieun waved and Reina waved back. It was Monday and they had just came out afterschool. Reina turned to walk home but she stopped in her track when she saw someone leaning against the school wall walked towards her. Her eyes widened when she saw him.

‘Hey Reina, its been a long time isn’t it?’ Baekho walked towards her. Reina walked away but he quickly blocked her way.

‘Not so fast’ Baekho smirked as he blocked her way.

‘Let me go,’ Reina said and turned to go but he grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her back.

‘Is this how you greet your ex-boyfriend?’ Baekho asked as he caressed her cheeks. His grip on her wrist tightened as she struggled to get out of his grip.

‘What the hell are you doing here?’ Sungyeol snarled as he punched Baekho on the face. Baekho landed on the ground. He smirked and wiped the blood from his lip away before he stood back up.

‘Oh its Sungyeol.. hyung?’ Baekho said and smirked at him.

 Students coming out of the school stopped to watch what the commotion was about.

‘Im here to see my girlfriend of course’ Baekho said as he walked towards Reina.

‘She’s not your girlfriend anymore’ Sungyeol spat and glared at Baekho.

‘Oh really? Then I’ll make her be my girlfriend again. Lets go Reina’ Baekho grabbed onto Reina’s hand.

Sungyeol stopped him immediately. ‘Don’t you dare! Where do you think you’re taking her to?’ he hissed.

‘Im going to have a chat with my girlfriend of course. Why does it concern you? You’re just her-’

‘I’ll go with you’ Reina quickly cut Baekho’s words. Baekho smirked and grabbed Reina to go with him. Reina just followed, not wanting to create any more trouble since everyone was looking at them now.

‘Take your dirty hands off her, she’s not going anywhere with you.’ Sungyeol grabbed Reina’s wrist and pulled her back to him, his eyes glaring deadly at Baekho.

‘Whats going on?’ Infinite came over from the school gates. L was at the back of infinite glaring at Baekho.

‘You don’t have the right to stop me.’ Baekho hissed and pulled Reina back.

‘I have. I love her and she’s mine, so stay away from her unless you have a death wish’ Sungyeol hissed glaring at Baekho all the time without turning to look at Infinite. Sungyeol grabbed Reina and pulled her away from school, leaving Baekho behind.

‘What’s the relationship between them?’

‘That , I knew it’

‘How dare she seduced Sungyeol oppa?! We warned her.’ all sorts of murmurs can be heard by the students. Yongguk, Himchan, L, Chunji and L.joe watched as Sungyeol left with Reina. They had heard everything when they walked out of the gates.

Sungyeol angrily pulled Reina behind him as they walked. She was staring into the blank space in front of her as she numbly followed behind.

‘Why didn’t you run away when you saw him? You should have asked for help. Where is the damn friend of yours?’ Did that bastard do anything to you?’ Sungyeol stopped and turned around when he realized Reina wasn’t replying.  Reina was staring into space, tears were forming in their eyes as he looked at her. Sungyeol felt his heart hurts as he looked at her.

‘Forget about that bastard, he wasn’t worth your tears.’ Sungyeol said as he wipe the tear that fell.

‘Home, I want to go home’ Reina spoke. Sungyeol nodded and took her hand before they walked home.

 ‘Sungyeol had someone he loved? How come I didn’t know that?’ Woohyun said amused as he slung his hand around Sunggyu’s shoulder.

‘That kid’ Sunggyu said and shook his head.

‘L where are you going?’ Dongwoo shouted but L just continued walking.

‘Wow, who would have expected the player Sungyeol from Infinite would have this in him. Well she’s not bad I have to admit.’ C.a.p said as he slung his hand over Changjo’s shoulder.

‘Im going off’ Chunji said while L.joe had already walked away.

‘You all have fun, Yongguk and I are not going anymore.’ Himchan said to the B.A.P members before he left with Yongguk.

When they arrived home, Reina immediately went up into her room. Sungyeol clenched his fist as she walked into her room.

*How dare he? He still dared to show up in front of her after what he had done to her? I wouldn’t have let her be with him if I knew he’ll hurt her*

 

 

Uh-oh troubles coming soon! What will they do next? Oh and what you all want to know most will be revealed soon. :) Ohyeah btw its Baekho from Nu'est. They're not bad I think? hhahhaas