Chapter 60 - Stop Running Away

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘What are you doing oppa? Shouldn’t you be getting away from me now?’ Reina tried to pull her hand out but Sungyeol held on. The rest followed behind. Sungyeol stopped in front of Reina’s omma and bowed to her grave.

‘Omo-nim, Im here again.’ Sungyeol straightened up, his hand still held onto Reina’s. ‘We’re here too’ The other 5 of them bowed. The next sentenced made Reina caught by surprise.

Yongguk stepped forward and bowed again ‘I know we have promised but please entrust her to us. We’ll take good care of her’ Sungyeol and the rest immediately bowed again. ‘Please entrust her with us.’ Reina looked around, not knowing whatever that is going on.

‘Oppa..’ Reina called as she looked around.

Chunji stepped forward ‘You said you’re were digusted by yourself because you fall in love with all of us right?’ he asked and Reina nodded while looking at the ground.

‘You thought that we’re probably be disgusted with you too thats why you ran away right?’ Chunji asked again as he took another stepped forward. Reina solemnly nodded again.

‘Then you don’t have to run away anymore.’ Chunji whispered the last part. Reina looked up to meet her Chunji oppa’s gaze. She tilt her head wondering what he meant.

Himchan chuckled at the sight and stood forward. ‘Because we’re not digusted with you, Reina. How could you not know oppas? Oppas will never feel digusted by you’ Himchan tenderly said and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Yongguk stepped up and pulled Reina into his embrace. ‘Oppas wouldn’t mind. If you love all of us, you’ll just have all of us as your boyfriends.’ Yongguk murmured as he soothingly her hair. Reina looked up at her oppa in shock. *Did I hear correctly? What did oppa just said?*

L chuckled and stepped up while Yongguk stepped back. L gently caressed Reina’s cheek. ‘Oppas decided to share you Reina. Every one of us hate to see you in pain and everyone of us hates to be separted from you.’

Reina looked around and all her other oppas nodded with agreement. L.joe stepped forward and L stepped back to give him space. ‘We cannot live without you Reina, so just come back to oppas huh?’ L.joe took Reina’s hand and looked pleadingly into Reina’s eyes.

Reina looked at all her oppas and all of them had the same pleading look in their eyes. ‘But it wouldn’t be fair to the oppas. How could I have 6 of you by myself?’ Reina shook her head.

Himchan took another hand of Reina and looked into her eyes. ‘Like what Yongguk said, we don’t mind so you don’t have to worry about that. Just accept us and come to us huh?’ Himchan pleaded. Reina find herself unable to reject her oppas, Reina nodded her head.  Himchan smiled and pulled her into his embrace. ‘Thank you, thank you for accepting oppas.’ Himchan kissed the top of Reina’s head. Reina pulled out and looked at her oppas ‘No, I should be the one to thank oppas! Thank you for being so considerate for me. Thank for staying by my side even though I’ve been ignoring you guys.’ Reina could felt tears flowed down her cheeks again as she looked gladly at her oppas.

‘Aigoo, didn’t I tell you not to cry in front of me? You know I hated it don’t you?’L.joe wiped the tears away with his thumb. ‘Its tears of joy oppa’ Reina said through her sobs. Her oppas immediately laughed at her cuteness.

Sungyeol shook his head *You never failed to make us fall in love with you more.* ‘Come here’ Sungyeol motioned and held out his hand. Reina went towards Sungyeol and put her hand in his without a doubt. ‘Lets go home now shall we?’ He looked at Reina and she immediately nodded. Sungyeol chuckled and ruffled Reina’s hair ‘That’s my girl’

That day they took the train back together. It was the first time she has a smile on her face after she visited her omma. Reina had laced her hand with her Myungsoo oppa and rest her head on her his shoulder while she laced her other hand with her Yongguk oppa on her right. She had a smile on her face throughout the whole journey.

L.joe, Chunji, Sungyeol and Himchan who were sitting directly opposite Reina watched her in content. Although they all had to share Reina among themselves, they didn’t mind it at all. As long as Reina was happy, they wouldn’t mind doing anything just for her. ‘Wake up already Reina, we’re here.’ Yongguk gently patted on Reina’s cheek. Reina blinked her eyes a few times and a smile was once again on her face as she looked at her 6 oppas in front of her.

‘Come on, we have to get down now before we missed the stop’ Chunji held out his hand and Reina took it instantly. They took the bus outside the train station and stopped somewhere near home. Reina lazily dragged her foot as they walked home. Seeing how tired Reina was, L.joe bent down in front of her. ‘Oppa!’ Reina called, slightly surprised by her oppa’s action.

L.joe turned his head around and smiled at her, ‘Come on, get on. Oppa will piggybag you home’ Reina hesitated.

‘Just get on Reina, you’re tired from all the things today.’they urged.

‘Come on, Oppa’s legs are getting tired already’ L.joe complained and Reina quickly placed her hands around L.joe’s neck. ‘That’s better’ L.joe smiled and get up.

‘Thank you Byunghun oppa’ Reina whispered while she rest her head on L.joe’s back. L.joe smiled ‘Just sleep while oppas take you home’ Reina nodded and closed her eyes.

When they arrived home, Yongguk went over to open the door. He held the door for L.joe to enter first since he had Reina on his back. Himchan followed behind and took the sleeping Reina from L.joe after he had taken off his shoes. He carried her carefully and walked up the stairs to Reina’s room. Himchan placed Reina gently on the bed and gently brushed away her frin away from her face. The others came in shortly and stared at the sleeping Reina lovingly. ‘Good night Reina’ Himchan placed a soft kiss on Reina’s forehead and left. Yongguk went forward, he tenderly her cheeks and plant a soft kiss on her right cheek before he left the room too.

L went forward, *You have a tiring day today but tomorrow onwards, everything will be back to normal or even better. I’ll love you more as a boyfriend now* L kissed on Reina’s left cheek and left the room.

Chunji went forward and sat beside her. He took her left hand and gently caressed the back of Reina’s hand with his cheek. ‘I love you’ Chunji placed a kiss on the back of her hand and left. L.joe took a step forward but stopped a step away from her. He stared at her, he still couldn’t believe that the girl in front of him was his girlfriend now. The day he had waited for so long had finally come. He took a step forward and bend down ‘Thank you for accepting me’ L.joe her cheek once and kissed the tip of her nose before he left the room silently.

Now, Sungyeol was the only one left in the room. He walked towards Reina and sat down beside her. ‘Darling, my darling’ Sungyeol whispered as he caressed her cheeks. ‘Im so happy do you know that?’ he stared at her lovingly.

‘Im so happy when you told me that I had unlocked that locket you set inside your heart. Thank you for letting me unlocked it. Now that I have unlocked your heart and unlocked your sadness and pained, I want to do one more thing for you. I want to lock up happiness in your heart. I want you to be happy and blessed from now onwards. Oppa promised’ With that Sungyeol leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Reina’s lip. ‘Sleep well, my darling’ Sungyeol stared at Reina lovingly again before he walked out of the room and slowly closed the door behind him. That night, each and everyone one of them slept with a huge smile on their face. It was the best day that could ever happened to them.