Chapter 41 - We Love Her

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘I said that confession is real. It’s the true that I love her, as a girl that I love instead of my adoptive sister’ Sungyeol repeated. B.A.P, Infinite and Teentop stood still and stared at Sungyeol as if he wasn’t in his right state of mind. The other 5 just glared at Sungyeol. Reina just looked at Sungyeol wide-eye.

‘You gotta be kidding’ Woohyun awkwardly laugh it off thinking that it was a prank Sungyeol was pulling now.

‘Yeah, you almost got us Sungyeol hyung’ Changjo laughed it off with Woohyun.

*I cant believe I let him have the chance to confess to Reina again.* Himchan looked at Sungyeol with jealousy.

‘Nope, Im serious. Im been in love with her since 8 years ago.’ Sungyeol stated and there was no glint of joke in his eyes.

Before they could recover from the shock that Sungyeol just gave, L stood up and confessed ‘Not just Sungyeol, I too am in love with her so stop using your greasiness on Reina, Nam Woohyun’ L warned while he glared at Woohyun.

‘What?!’ Woohyun felt his jaw dropped. Did his two members just declared that they love the same person?

Yongguk didn’t want to stay back anymore, he wanted Reina to know his feelings now too even though it was under such condition. ‘Not only the 2 of them, I was in love with her too.’

‘The 6 of us here were all in love with her’ Himchan stood up from the back. He didn’t want to miss the chance. He wanted to let Reina know his feelings now before it was too late. The 3 groups standing in the living room felt their jaw dropped at the sudden confession of their members.

Cap looked at s to see if it was true, s just nodded. ‘Himchan was right, the six of us all love her’ L.joe confirmed what Himchan had just said.

‘What is going on now?’ Cap felt himself going dizzy because of what the 6 boys had just said.

Everyone stared at Reina and the 6 of them. No one knew what to say about it. Reina just stood rooted to the ground, still absorbing what the guys had just said. *They loved me? Since 8 years ago? Its impossible* Reina slightly stepped back.

‘Reina, are you alright?’ Sungyeol looked at Reina who didn’t had any expression on her face.

‘Did we scare you with our confession just now?’ Yongguk looked at Reina with concern. Himchan, L.joe, Chunji and L went over to look at Reina who was still in her place without any movement.

‘Okay, I don’t think they’re joking’ Youngjae shook his head at the sight of the 6 of them gathering around Reina.

‘Reina?’ L.joe called out as he waved his hand in front of her.

‘Reina are you okay?’ Chunji lightly shook Reina on her shoulders.

‘I don’t think you should be close to Reina now that there are 6 people watching you’ Sungjong laughed as he placed his hand over Woohyun shoulder while Woohyun glared at the maknae in front of him.

Without meeting the gaze of anyone, Reina lightly removed Chunji’s hand ‘I think I need to finish my homework now’ Reina excused herself from the 6 of them and walked up the stairs.

‘Reina’ L was about to go after her but Yongguk held him back ‘Let her be alone for awhile. It was too much for her to absorb at one go’ The 6 of them just sigh as they watched her enter her room again.

*Did we made a mistake by telling her what we felt?* L.joe stared at the closed door of Reina’s room.

‘Ahem’ Sunggyu lightly coughed to get the 6 attention. ‘I think we should go now’ Sunggyu nodded to the boys and they nodded in agreement.

‘We should go too’ Cap motioned and the rest of the Teentop gathered beside him.

‘Hyung, we’ll visit you next time’ Youngjae and grabbed Zelo while Daehyun grabbed Jongup who were still in daze because of the shock their received.

The 6 of them just watched as their members walked to the door. They didn’t even bother to bid goodbye as their members left. They went to the sofa and solemnly looked at the door of Reina’s room.

Reina on the hand was leaning against the headboard as she sat herself on the bed. *How could this be? This isn’t true is this? I don’t get it* Reina bite her nail as she recalled what the guys had said earlier.

*This cant be true. If they love me, they wouldn’t have treated me like that for the past 3 years. They’re just playing with me. They’re lying again. Its not true* Reina tried to convince herself as she shook her head away from thinking about what the guys had said earlier.

*They don’t love me. They’re just playing a prank on me that’s all* Reina nodded at the reasons she had thought of.

*What if they weren’t? What if they really love you?* She couldn’t help questioned herself. Her heart raced at the thought of that and she didn’t understand why. Her heart had beat so madly against her chest too when the guys had said that they love her. She didn’t understand why her heart beat so wildly. The way her heart raced at the thought of the guys she always thought as oppas made her confuse. She couldn’t think of anything properly now and she didn’t how she could faced them.