Chapter 52 - Yongguk's Date

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Yongguk didn’t know where to bring Reina to so he decided to just do something simple for their date. Families could be seen anywhere as Reina scanned the place. Yongguk placed the mat down and the food he prepared on the mat. They were going to be having a picnic as their date. ‘Reina, come over and sit down’ Yongguk called as he placed the food he prepared on the mat. He had purposely wake up early this morning to prepare everything for Reina. He had even researched on how to bake cookies and attended lessons to learn how to bake a cake for her before the date today.

Reina went over and sat down. She breathes in the air and smiled. She felt so relax and comforting there. Yongguk held out a cookie he made and passed it to Reina. ‘Have a bite of this’ He warily looked at Reina as she took a bite on the chocolate cookie he made.

*It wouldn’t be bad right?* Yongguk was all nervous while he watched Reina eat. ‘How is it?’ Yongguk warily asked as he searched for Reina’s expression.

Reina frowned slightly and Yongguk immediately slumped his shoulder. *Reina didn’t like the cookie? But I did everything on the recipe*

He took the sandwich he made and held out to Reina ‘Don’t eat that one anymore if it wasn’t nice. Eat this instead. This should be fine’ Reina placed the cookie down, Yongguk expected her to take the sandwich but instead Reina gave a smile and held out both of her thumb ‘The cookie is zzang!’ Reina lightly giggled as she managed to trick her oppa.

‘Yah! You scare me’ Yongguk lightly scolded while Reina let out a small apologetic smile ‘Hehe mian’ Yongguk lightly chuckled unable to be angry at Reina.

Reina was about to pick up her cookie when she noticed the cupcakes by the side. ‘Wow, it pretty’ Reina picked up the cupcake and examine it. ‘Really?’ Yongguk asked slightly happy to hear what Reina had said.

‘Yeah’ Reina took a bite of the cupcake. ‘How is it? Just spit it out if it taste weird okay? Its my first time doing without any help’ Yongguk said slightly worried that his cupcake would taste weird.

‘You did great oppa, its nice! Zzang like the cookies!’ Reina smiled as she took another bite. Yongguk scratched the back of his neck slightly shy being compliment by Reina.

‘Have some too! Don’t just watch me eat, it weird to eat alone.’ Reina picked up one cupcake and held it in front of Yongguk’s mouth. Yongguk opened his mouth and warily took a bite. He smiled ‘Yeah, its nice’ he took the cupcake from Reina and his smiled grew wider at the thought of Reina enjoying the cookies and cupcakes he made. *Looks like all those days of hard work are worth it* he looked at the small burned mark on his hand. He had forgotten to use a mitten while taking the cookies out from the oven this morning since he was rushing for time.

After a moment of quietness, Yongguk looked up from his food and followed Reina’s gaze. *She wants to fly kite?* He noticed her looking at the bunch of people flying kites not far away while munching on her cookies.

Yongguk stood up from his seat. Reina noticed some movements and turned around to look at her oppa who was standing up. ‘Where are you going oppa?’ Reina tilt her head curiously at her oppa who seemed to be going somewhere.

‘Oppa will be back soon’ Yongguk just left Reina there without answering her question. Reina watched as her oppa jogged to somewhere and disappeared from her sight. Reina just shrugged and held out her hand to enjoy the breeze that blew once in awhile. She closed her eyes and enjoyed where she was now.

Not long after, she heard a panting and opened her eyes. There in front of her stood her Yongguk oppa. Yongguk smiled and held out the kite in his hand. ‘You ready?’ Reina instantly light up when she saw the kite in his hand. Yongguk held out his hand and Reina took it. He pulled her up and they began to walk slightly away from their picnic. Yongguk passed Reina the strings while he took the kite and walked away from Reina.

‘On the count of 3 run arraso?’ Yongguk shouted while Reina nodded ‘Neh!’

‘1! 2! 3! Run!’ Yongguk threw the kite into the air while Reina held the string and run with all her might. Yongguk run towards her and took her hand to run faster. Both of them turned back and watched as the kite flew up. They stopped as the kite was flying on top of them. Reina slowly released the string and the kite flew higher.

‘Look! Oppa look! Our kite is flying so high!’ Reina jumped up and down as she watched their kite fly towards the sky. Yongguk just smiled at the cute side of Reina.

‘Our kite is reaching the sky isn’t it Opp-’ Reina turned around, she stopped when she realized their face was so closed to one another. Both of them stared at each other for awhile before Reina decided to look away. Reina was about to turn back when her Yongguk oppa pulled her close to him. Reina’s eyes widen, surprise by her oppa’s action. Her heart started to race seeing how close her oppa was. Yongguk leaned forward to Reina, his eyes dropped to where Reina’s lip was. This pouty lip of hers that he had always wanted to kiss. Reina gulped, knowing what was about to happen. She knew that she had to pull away, it wasnt right for them to do that yet her heart wanted them to kiss.

Yongguk leaned in and lightly pressed his lip onto Reina’s before he pulled out and stare lovingly into her eyes, ‘Im not good with words so I don’t know how to tell you my feelings. But one thing for sure, I love you now and I’ll love you forever.’ Yongguk gave her a smile before he looked at their kite flying in the sky. Reina just stood there and stared at Yongguk, dumbfounded by what he had just said. She felt her heart raced and beat crazily just like how it was when Sungyeol confessed.

‘Reina, the kite is going to fly away if you don’t retrieve back the string’ Reina quickly snapped out of her daze and retrieved the string back.

 

Kyaa~ hahahas not bad right? I hope so! By the way, I got some readers that want L's date to be the last one? Do you all want that too? If you all do, then I'll place him last instead of L.joe. Im placing the date by sequel with exception of Sungyeol hehe.