Chapter 53 - Himchan's Date

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Uwa!!!’ Himchan watched as Reina ran towards the park. He lightly chuckled to see how happy Reina was. He thought that it would be nice if they would have their date at Yeouido Park.Reina saw a pair of twins by the fountain and went towards them.

‘Annyeong!’ Reina bend down and waved at the little girl in front of her. ‘Unnie has something to give you’ Reina took out a sweet from her pocket and passed it to the little girl. She waved the little boy over and did the same. The twins happily showed their mother the sweets they just got while Reina smiled at their cuteness.

‘Omma look, unnie just give me sweet’ she waved the sweet cutely in her hand. Reina smiled at the cute sight.

‘Ah!’ The next thing Reina know, her ended up in the water and she was half wet. She looked up and glared at Himchan who was chuckling by the fountain.

‘Oppa! Why do you do that for?’ Reina whined and hatefully glared at the person in front of her.

‘You’re supposed to be on a date with me yet you’re playing with kids instead of being with me!’ Himchan whined back.

‘Okay I think I shouldn’t call you oppa’ Reina pretend to reconsider. ‘Yah!’ Himchan pretend to be angry. Both of them looked at each other for awhile before they burst out into laughters.

‘Come on lets get you out now’ Himchan held out his hand. Reina took it and was about to get up when an idea come into mind. She smirk at Himchan before she pulled him down along with her.

‘Splash!’ Himchan landed next to Reina. Reina giggled happy to see the result she wants.

‘Yah Kim Reina!’ Himchan glared at Reina, he was as wet as she was now.

‘Serve you right merong!’ Reina stuck out her tongue at Himchan before she stood up and ran away.

‘Yah don’t let me catch you. If I do you’re dead!’ Himchan warned as he got up while Reina squealed and ran away from Himchan. Even though Himchan was glaring at Reina, he was actually happy deep inside.

Reina couldn’t even run far before she was caught by Himchan. ‘Ahhh! Oppa!’ Reina squealed as she was spun around. Reina heaved a sigh as Himchan placed her down but it wasn’t long before he threw her onto his shoulder and walked towards the big fountain.

‘What are you doing oppa?!’ Reina struggled not knowing what Himchan was thinking.

‘Didn’t oppa told you not to let me catch you?’ Himchan cheerfully walked towards the fountain. Himchan walked into the middle of the fountain and quickly placed Reina down. He tried to run away before the water shoots up.

Reina wasn’t stupid either, she wasn’t planning to get wet by herself. She grabbed onto Himchan before he could run away. ‘Oppa, I cant be the only getting all wet’ Reina hugged onto Himchan tightly from the back as the water shoots up.

‘Yah! Let me g-’ before Himchan could finished his words, the water shoots up. Both of them were drenched from head to toe.

Reina released Himchan when the water stops. ‘Thanks’ Himchan said coldly before he walked away. Reina eye widened *Did I go overboard? Oppa’s angry? Ottokae?!*

‘Oppa!’ Reina called out as Himchan walked away without turning back to look at her. ‘Oppa!’ Reina ran forward and cling onto Himchan’s hand. ‘You’re angry?’ Reina was slightly panicked now seeing no reaction from her oppa. Himchan tried to keep his chuckles in as he turned around to face Reina. He kept his pockerface and flicked Reina’s forehead. ‘Ow..’ Reina touched where Himchan had hit while Himchan chuckled lightly at her ‘Silly girl why would oppa be angry at you? keke’ Himchan stopped when Reina just walked away on him.

*Did over do it? I was just trying to * Himchan was the one to panic now. ‘Reina ah~’ Himchan called with his aegyo voice, ‘you’re angry? Oppa know his mistake now. Im sorry’ Himchan apologise yet Reina refused to look at him.

*Now you’ll know how I feel* Reina pretended to be angry and walked far away from Himchan. ‘Reina ah~ What will I do so that you wont be angry at me?’ Himchan stopped in front of Reina. ‘What do you want oppa to do? Huh? Oppa will do it for you as long as you’re not angry.’ Himchan pleaded both hands.

‘Really?’ Reina raise a brow and asked, an idea was already formulating in her brain.

‘Uh-huh. As long as you’re not angry with me, oppa will do anything’ Himchan said without any doubt.

Reina gave a sly grinned ‘Then go back right there and do chicken dance. In the middle of the fountain. I’ll forgive oppa if oppa do chicken dance in the middle of the fountain.’ Reina pointed back at the fountain where they previously were.

Himchan looked around, ‘Do I really have to do that? Cant I do anything else? There’s a lot of people around’

‘Then forget about what I just said’ Reina walked straight away from Himchan.

Himchan looked at the fountain then at Reina who was storming away ‘Arasso! Arasso, Oppa will do it’ Himchan said in panic.

‘Lets go then!’ Reina turned instantly and lead Himchan towards the fountain. Himchan just followed numbly behind hoping that there wasn’t anyone he knew there.

‘Ready go!’ Reina cue. Himchan swallowed hard before he throw everything aside and do the chicken dance as told.

‘Aigoo! Oppa really cute zzang!’ Reina placed her thumbs out as she watched her oppa do the chicken dance in the middle of the fountain where the water keeps shooting at him. People gather around and watched while Himchan wanted to dug a hole to hide *This is super embarrassing I swear! Why did I even made in the first place?* Himchan mentally scolded himself as he tried to finish the dance.

When he had finally finished the chicken dance, he ran away from the fountain as fast as he could without turning back and looked at it. Reina just laughed as she followed him behind.

‘Oppa’s so cute back then! Zzang!’ Reina placed her thumbs out while Himchan face flashed red with embarrassment. *The members especially Youngjae would died of laughing if he found out* Himchan sulked as he nodded and walked away from the fountain.

‘Oppa’ Himchan turned around and his eyes widened. ‘Thank you’ Reina said after she pulled away. Himchan stood there dumbfounded and raise his hand to touch his cheek where Reina had just kissed.