Chapter 40 - Its Real

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina looked up from her books to see Woohyun in front of her. ‘Hey Reina’ Woohyun smiled as he approached her.

‘Hi’ Reina said but quickly resume back to her study. Woohyun frowned at the sight and closed her book immediately. ‘Arent you going to play with me since Im here? Infinite’s here too, you should come out’ Woohyun pulled Reina out of her chair without even giving her a chance to talk. Woohyun placed his hand over her shoulder as he walked her out of the room. L quickly removed Woohyun’s hand and pulled him over. ‘Hyung, don’t you have to go on any date today?’  L casually asked as he placed his hand over Woohyun’s shoulder and walked down the stairs.

‘Reina!’ Sungjong squeal as he came running up the stairs. He bypasses the other 5 and grabbed onto Reina’s hand and walked her down the stairs.

*Great she finally came out of her room but they’re stealing her attention again* The guys inwardly groaned as they watched Reina greet Infinite in the living room.

‘Ding dong!’ Their door bell rang again.

‘Whose coming? Infinite’s already more than enough. There still people coming? Whats so nice about our house?’ Yongguk mumbled in displease as he walked down the stairs with Himchan and the rest. They were all thinking about the same thing as Yongguk.

‘Noona!’ Ricky, Changjo, Jongup and Zelo’s voice could be heard as they came running in with the rest of Teentop and B.A.P.

‘Hey’ Reina lightly ruffled their hair. Yongguk and the rest sulked as they watched Reina interact with them.

*Great all of them are here now. Way to go!* Himchan sulked as he looked at the visitors that just walked in. He just nodded his head when s greeted him.

*How come she could be so friendly to them and not us?* L.joe watched Reina ruffled Changjo’s hair with jealousy. *Stupid maknae, why did you even come*

‘Hyung!’ Niel called, instead of greeting Niel the same way, Chunji greeted with a not-so-happy tone ‘Why did you all even come here today?’

‘Sunggyu called us to come. They said they were going to crash here today and asked us to come too’ Cap replied for Niel instead.

‘Us too’ Daehyun said.

‘What?!’ The 6 of them said out loud in sync as if they had just heard wrongly.

‘Yup, we’re going to crash here today’ Sunggyu lazily sit at the couch while switching the tv channels.

‘You cant do that’ The 6 of them shouted without thinking. B.A.P, Infinite and Teentop stopped what they’re doing and stared at the 6 of them.

‘Why not?’ Youngjae asked while looking at his leader.

‘Erm, well we have school tomorrow’ Yongguk quickly threw an answer he could think of. All the 3 groups laughed as if Yongguk had just said something ridiculous.

‘We’re skipping school tomorrow. Its not like we never skipped before’ Daehyun commented.

‘Reina needs to go school’ Himchan helped back Yongguk up.

‘Yeah Reina needs to go school tomorrow. If you guys crashed here, you’ll disturb her’ Sungyeol quickly added on.

‘Besides, its too small for all of you to crash here’ L reasoned.

‘Don’t even think about sharing bed with me’ L.joe said as he glared as Ricky who was about to talk.

‘Me neither and the couch wouldn’t be enough for all of you’ Chunji backed L.joe up.

‘Chill hyungs, the most we’ll just stay here until 10 like the previous time. You all didn’t have to get so defensive’ Sungjong held out his hands at he looked at the six defensive Hyungs in front of him.

‘Yeah man, chill. You don’t have to get so offensive’ Hoya placed his shoulder over Sungyeol and led him to the couch. ‘Since when did I get offensive?’ Sungyeol quickly dimissed what Hoya had said.

 Hoya waved his hand dismissively ‘Whatever you say buddy’

Woohyun quickly placed it aside and went over to Reina. ‘So when are you going to call me oppa?’ Woohyun asked as he placed his hand over Reina’s shoulder. Reina’s eyes widen at Woohyun’s question.

Cap chimed in as well ‘Yeah, when can we hear you call us oppa?’ Cap teasingly smiled as he looked at Reina.

The 6 of them immediately went on their defensive mood again. ‘Why should Reina call you all oppas?’ The 6 of them said it out without thinking again. The 3 groups looked at the 6 of them as if the 6 of them had really gone insane. Their behavior today was way off. Reina nervously glanced around, not sure about what she should do. She didn’t like the atmosphere now.

‘Why cant she call us oppa? Isnt it right for her to call us that since we’re older than her?’ Woohyun raised his brow as he looked at the 6 of them, demanding for answers.

*Because I didn’t want her to. I want her to only call me oppa. Having her to call the other five oppas is already bad enough.* The 6 of them thought. Beads of perspiration were forming on top of their forehead as they tried to think of a reason why besides the real reason they had in mind.

‘Yeah why not?’ Youngjae joined in.

‘You guys are really weird today. No, not just today. You guys had been weird ever since this Monday’ Sunggyu pointed out.

‘Weird? I don’t think so’ Chunji pretended that he didn’t knew about it.

‘Then care to explain why she cant call us oppa?’ Hoya folded his arms as he looked at the 6 of them. Even he was suspicious of the way they acted towards Reina now.

‘Yeah hyungs are too weird’ Zelo nodded as tilt his head and wonder. Jongup nodded beside him and looked at them curiously.

‘She hadn’t call me oppa yet so until then she also wont call you all oppas to be fair’ Sungyeol pulled Reina away from Woohyun and made her stay by his side.

‘You’re of the same age around her, she didn’t call you oppa is normal isn’t it’ Sungjong pointed out.

‘She used to call me oppa so until she called me oppa again, there’s no way I’ll allow her to call you all oppas’ Sungyeol stubbornly stick to his stand and pulled Reina away from Woohyun.

‘You’re being weird Sungyeol. If we didn’t know that she’s you adoptive sister we would have really thought that your confession that day is real.’

‘Its real’ Sungyeol admit without any hesitation.

‘What?!’ Everyone shouted out when they heard what Sungyeol had said.