Chapter 57 - Decided

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina sit on her bed, not knowing what to do. Days had passed and she had gone on dates with all her oppas. Tomorrow would be White day, the day she had to make decisions yet she didn’t know what to do.

*What should I do? My heart raced for all the oppas. I cant choose one out of them. Besides, I would hurt the other oppas that I didn’t choose. What should I do?* Reina ruffled her hair in frustration. The clock was ticking away and more time had slipped away yet there was nothing she could do to stop White Day from coming. She recalled the dates she went with her oppas and it wasn’t helping her with her decisions at all.

 

------------Flashback--------

‘Do you know why I gave you the locket instead?’ Sungyeol asked and Reina shook her head. Sungyeol lightly chuckled imagining the look on Reina’s face since he couldn’t see her.

He stopped his chuckled and turned serious, his voice all gentle but serious as he spoke ‘Because I wanted to be the key to your heart. I wanted to open up the lock that you have set in your heart.’

Sungyeol raised both of his hands and cupped her cheek ‘Please, consider what I just said. Give me a chance, let me unlocked the locket you have set inside your heart. Let me enter your heart. I promise I’ll love you with all my heart.’

-------End Of Flashback----

Reina touched the locket dangling on her neck but another flashback of the date came into mind as she stare at the kite on the study table in front of her.

 

---------Flashback--------

‘Our kite is reaching the sky isn’t it Opp-’ Reina turned around, she stopped when she realized their face was so closed to one another. Both of them stared at each other for awhile before Reina decided to look away. Reina was about to turn back when her Yongguk oppa pulled her close to him. Reina’s eyes widen, surprise by her oppa’s action. Her heart started to raise seeing how close her oppa was. Yongguk leaned forward to Reina, his eyes dropped to where Reina’s lip was. This pouty lip of hers that he had always wanted to kiss. Reina gulped, knowing what was about to happen. She knew that she had to pull away, it wasnt right for them to do that yet her heart wanted them to kiss.

Yongguk leaned in and lightly pressed his lip onto Reina’s before he pulled out and stare lovingly into her eyes, ‘Im not good with words so I don’t know how to tell you my feelings. But one thing for sure, I love you and I’ll love you forever.’ Yongguk gave her a smile before he looked at their kite flying in the sky.

------End of flashback----

Reina could still felt her heart raced at the kiss they shared and there it was, another date with her Himchan oppa.

 

-----------Flashback--------

‘Reina ah~ What will I do so that you wont be angry at me?’ Himchan stopped in front of Reina. ‘What do you want oppa to do? Huh? Oppa will do it for you as long as you’re not angry.’ Himchan pleaded both hands.

‘Lets go then!’ Reina turned instantly and lead Himchan towards the fountain. Himchan just followed numbly behind hoping that there wasn’t anyone he knew there.

‘Ready go!’ Reina cue. Himchan swallowed hard before he throw everything aside and do the chicken dance as told.

‘Aigoo! Oppa really cute zzang!’ Reina placed her thumbs out as she watched her oppa do the chicken dance in the middle of the fountain where the water keeps shooting at him. People gather around and watched while Himchan wanted to dug a hole to hide.

---------End Of Flashback----

Reina chuckled at the memory of her Himchan oppa who does the silly chicken dance just for her and then she remembered the love song her L oppa sang to her.

 

---------Flashback--------

‘I love you’ L whispered the last three words as he stared into her eyes. He placed the guitar aside and leaned in close to her. ‘I love you Kim Reina’ L placed a kiss on her forehead.

L took her hand and placed it on his chest ‘Feel this beating, remember it and get used to it because my heart will never stopped beating this way for you Reina. My heart will always beat like that for you. This is the effect you have on me. Give me a chance, I’ll love you a thousand times more than I had before. Come to me.’

------End Of Flashback-----

Reina could still remember every single words her L oppa had sang to her that night. It’s a song that she would never be able to forget. Her L oppa was so loving and nice that day and she could felt that he meant every word he sang, including his confession at the end.

 

--------Flashback------

Chunji cupped her face and made Reina looked at her ‘Like I say a simple thank you is good enough for me. Besides, I wanted it. I want you to look pretty. I want you to be like a normal girl, just like other girls who shop for clothes and wear pretty clothes outside. I want you to love yourself more. Ask yourself, when was the last time you had bought yourself clothes?’ Reina felt tears brim her eyes. Her oppas really care a lot for her. She remembered the last time she bought her clothes and it was when her omma was still around.

‘Don’t cry, although you looked pretty even when you cry, I hated your tears. It only shows how useless I am, for not being able to make you happy.’ Chunji softly said and wiped away Reina’s tears.

-------End Of Flashback-----

Reina looked at the warbdrobe full of her new clothes, and smiled warmly at her oppa’s words.

 

-----------Flashback------

L.joe placed the hot chocolate on the floor and cupped Reina’s face with both of his hands ‘It hurt my heart to see you being treated like that by others. His girlfriend is not the only one that is precious. You’re precious too Reina. You’re very precious in my eyes so you shouldn’t be the one that should apologize everytime when something like this happen. Remember Reina, you’re precious too and you should be treasured.’ L.joe caringly Reina’s cheek as he whispered the words to her. Reina felt tears brimmed her eyes while her heart raced as she heard what L.joe had said. No one had told her how precious she was and she felt all warm knowing that she was precious to somebody.

--------End of Flashback-----

Reina heaved a sigh, it was even harder for her to choose now. Her six different oppas that had changed into 2 complete characters over the 3 years were now so warm and caring she didn’t know what to do.

A knock was heard on her door. Reina turned the head towards her door ‘Reina, you’re not asleep yet right?’ Reina didnt move a single bit neither have she spoken. She just stared at the door, waiting for what her Yongguk oppa was going to say next.

After a long pause, Yongguk spoke again ‘We just want to tell you, not matter what happens, we’ll accept your decision. Just don’t stress yourself out because of us’

‘Yeah, don’t stress yourself out and rest early’ Himchan voice was heard over the door. After that there was a moment of silence.

*Even till this time, oppas still think of me first* Reina stared at the door, tears were starting to form.

Reina stood up from her bed and went to her study table. *I’ve decided!*