Chapter 50 - Date

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina had already changed out of her uniform and walked out of her room. There below the stairs stood her Sungyeol oppa who had also changed out of his uniform. Sungyeol turned around and smiled as he watched Reina walked down the stairs. ‘Are you ready?’ Sungyeol held out his hand and Reina placed her hand in his.

Before they could walked out of the house, Himchan stopped them. ‘Both of you are going somewhere?’

Sungyeol smirked ‘Yeah, what else do you think we’re doing. Besides its VALENTINE’s Day ’ Sungyeol purposely stressed the word.

Everyone instantly came out from wherever they were and stare at Sungyeol and Reina. ‘What?!’ They felt their heart sank.

‘You’ve chosen Sungyeol?’ L.joe turned Reina around, not believing what he had just heard.

Reina slightly removed L.joe’s hand and shook her head. ‘Sungyeol oppa asked me to go out with him today. He said he didn’t want to be alone today.’ Reina innocently replied.

L shook his head in disbelief ‘You believe what he said?’ Reina just blinked innocently ‘Why shouldn’t I believe in oppa?’

‘Because he’s bringing you out as a date! Not a casual outing!’ Chunji facepalmed himself. *How dare he lie to her for his motive*

Reina gasped finally understanding the situation and turned to look at her Sungyeol oppa if it was true yet Sungyeol didn’t deny it. ‘Well I told you I love you. You cant be avoiding my confession forever. You had to give me your answer one day and I was planning it to be today after our date’

Reina looked away from Sungyeol. ‘You know, Sungyeol’s right. You cant be pretending that you didn’t know we love you and avoid answering our confession.’ Yongguk spoke up as he walked towards Reina.

‘Give us a chance Reina, we didn’t want to be just your oppas. I want to be your boyfriend or even something more. Consider our confession and answer us huh?’ the others agreed and nodded at what Yongguk had said.

‘But-’ Reina was about to say something when Chunji cut her off.

‘How about this, go on a date with each of us, take it as an opportunity. Maybe you’ll find that you actually like one of us. As for your decision, we’ll set it one month from now which is the White Day. You’ll think through your decision this one month and answer to our confession on that day huh?’ Chunji tried to convince Reina. Reina looked around at her oppas ‘Yeah, Reina just try it out huh? Who knows, maybe it’ll work?’ the others joined in to convince Reina.

‘I guess so..’ Reina uncertainly replied and the guys instantly beamed at her.

‘Come on, lets go on our date now’ Sungyeol held out his hand but everyone stopped him. ‘Wait, why is it you first? Isnt it suppose to be me first since Im the oldest?’ Yongguk raise his brow and looked at Sungyeol.

‘Sorry but I asked first. Besides shouldn’t you planned for your date with her first before you take her out? Unless you want to let me have her?’ Sungyeol raised his eyebrow and smirk.

‘Wow, you’re so confident aren’t you?’ Himchan sarcastically said while Sungyeol just shrugged ‘Anyway we have to go now, we wont be home until late night so don’t think about disturbing us when we’re on our date or even planned your date today unless you want me to disturb yours too’ Sungyeol smirked and walked towards the door with Reina.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sungyeol and Reina took a bus and alighted at Dongdaemun. He laced his hands through yours and walked down the streets of Dongdaemun. Couples could be seen anywhere as they walked down the streets. Reina felt slightly embarrassed as they walked down the streets since they weren’t couples, not to mention, they were holding hands.

*Is it really right for me to do that?* Reina glanced at her Sungyeol oppa beside her. ‘Lets go over there shall we?’ Sungyeol lead Reina over. Reina felt herself loosen beside Sungyeol as they explored the things around the streets.

‘Look oppa!’ Reina pulled Sungyeol over where the crowds were gathering. There in the middle stood a tall clown that was almost twice her oppa’s height. They watched as the clowns did funny actions while making balloons. The clown made a flower and passed it to Reina.

‘Oppa looked, I got a flower’ Sungyeol smiled at the Reina who was squealing with joy. *She’s finally enjoying herself beside me* Sungyeol knew how Reina was. She was uncomfortable during the start of their date since she was constantly fidgeting around and awkward with him, how could he not know her after all these years?

‘Lets go, you should be thirsty now’ Sungyeol held out his hand and Reina took it without hesitant.

‘What do you want to drink?’ Sungyeol glanced around the cafes and drink stalls down the street.

Reina stopped before they passed by Baskin Robbins, ‘Oppa, can we have some ice cream instead?’ Sungyeol just smiled ‘Why not? Anything for you Reina’ he opened the door for Reina to enter.

‘Take a seat, oppa will get the ice cream for you.’ Sungyeol lead her to a table before he walked towards the counter.

Reina sat on her table and smiled as she watched her Oppa standing in front of the counter looking through the ice creams. Memories of the old days came back to her.

--------Flashback-----

Reina came out of the school gate to see her Sungyeol oppa waiting for her at the side. ‘What are you doing here oppa? Don’t you have detention?’ Reina gasped to see her Sungyeol oppa in front of her.

Sungyeol just took her hand ‘Let have some ice cream like I promise’ he gave her a smile before he lead her away from school’

‘What about detention Oppa?’ Reina stopped in her tracks. Sungyeol stopped and turned around ‘Dentention isn’t important. Besides I told you I’ll treat you your favourite ice cream, you know I never go back on my words especially for you.’

‘Oppa..’ Reina called but Sungyeol wasn’t going to give in ‘Lets have some ice cream now!’

--------End Of Flashback------

 

Sorry Sungyeol had a date with her first. Well because of Sungyeol choding behavior, you know how he doesnt play fair. But dont worry, him going first wouldnt affect anything. :)