Chapter 25 - Message

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina went back to the class late and was given a warning by the teacher.

‘What happened?’ Jieun mouthed as Reina walked towards her seat while Reina shook her head in return. The class continued as usual but both Sungyeol and L.joe wasn’t in class for the rest of the day.

By the end of the day, everyone was staring at Reina as she walked past the school hallways with Jieun and she noticed the number of people glaring at her with hatred increased and she wondered why. Her question was answered when Jieun showed Reina her handphone. Jieun was surprised when she saw the message sent to her phone. Inside the message was a picture of L.joe grabbing her as they walked out of the toilet with words below stating that L.joe had stopped the girls who tried to bully Reina.

‘So you were saying nothing happened huh?’ Jieun raised her eyebrow as she looked at Reina expecting the latter to explain to her.

‘Don’t deny it because there is photo as evidence here. Besides your phone should receive the same message too.’ Reii sighed before she told Jieun everything softly as they walked towards the gate. Jieun’s eyes widened twice as much when Reina finished what happened inside the toilet.

‘You’re saying L.joe just happened to walk past and help you out and dragged you out of the toilet afterward? Thats all?’ Jieun managed to choke the words out after what she had just heard. ‘Sssh..’ Reina put a finger to her lip asking Jieun to lower her voice while Jieun just stare at her and wait for her reply.

Reina just nodded. ‘Nothing more and nothing less. We went separate ways after that’ Reina skipped the part where L.joe spoke to her in the field. She didn’t want Jieun to probe her more about it.

‘Then why would he said such thing to the girls?’Jieun looked at Reina detecting to see if Reina was lying.

‘He was just being nice to his classmate by helping her out.’ Reina reasoned, trying to get her way out of school as soon as possible.

‘Hello, we’re talking about L.joe here. The god damn freaking L.joe that doesn’t care about anything or anyone.’ Jieun argued back. Then something hit her mind, ‘Maybe he likes you’ Jieun squeals like a fangirl again.

Reina stopped in her track when she heard what Jieun had said. ‘What?!’ Reina turned her head around and looked at Jieun who was smiling widely, thinking that she had just hit the jackpot. Reina felt all attention at her. Carefully, Reina turned her head back and walked normally before she spoke in a soft voice again. ‘No way Jieun so stopped thinking of all these ridiculous things. Its not possible.’

On the other hand, Teen Top, Infinite and B.A.P received the message too.

Teentop was at C.A.P’s house when they received the message. ‘Oh Daebak! Look at this’ Changjo showed the message he received to Ricky. Ricky who felt his handphone vibrate opened up to see the same message too. Chunji who saw the message furrowed his eyebrow while L.joe was lying down on the couch with his hand over his eyes, not caring about what the others were discussing.

‘Hyung’ Ricky went over and shook L.joe up. ‘What?!’ L.joe sat up and glared at the visual maknae disrupting his peace.  

‘I didn’t know you’re so helpful, you like her huh?’ Ricky nudged L.joe and wiggled his eyebrow.

L.joe looked at Ricky with confusion all over his face. ‘What are you talking about?’

‘Don’t lie hyung, check your phone and you’ll know what I mean’ L.joe took out his phone and opened up the message he received. His eyes widen but quickly put on a straight face before turning back to Ricky. ‘Is this what you called me up for?’ L.joe glared at Ricky.

‘But don’t you think this girl is familiar?’ Changjo spoke as he tried to remember where he had seen the girl from. Chunji was sitting beside Changjo all quiet.

‘Ah its that girl that Sungyeol like! Hyung, you like her too?’ Niel joined in the fun and provoke L.joe.

‘I don’t, I just happened to be there and they’re too noisy. Now just shut up and don’t disturb my sleep’ L.joe snapped at Niel, ‘You too’ he pointed at Changjo and Ricky, he met eyes with Chunji but quickly lay down in annoyance and cover his eyes with his hand again.

‘I didn’t know that our L.joe will fall in love too’ C.A.P laughed while the other followed suit. Chunji laughed along to but he felt jealous of it.

 

B.A.P received the message together and Youngjae was the first one to open up.

‘Wow this is daebak! Who would have known that Teentop’s L.joe would do something like that?’ Youngjae showed it to Zelo and Jongup.

‘What are you all looking at I want to see to?’ Himchan cheerfully squeezed through and snatched Youngjae’s phone to see what they’re looking at. Youngjae groaned ‘Don’t take my phone, your phone will have it too, look at yours’ Youngjae stood up to snatched back his phone. Zelo and Jongup opened up the message on their phone to continue reading where they have stopped until. Himchan froze when he saw the picture, giving Youngjae chance to take back his phone.

‘What wrong with you? You looked like you’ve seen a ghost’ Yongguk chuckled and shook his head and opened the message on his phone. He too felt himself stiffen when he saw the picture. He clenched his teeth as he read what the message contained.

*Those es how dare they*

 

Infinite was at their usual hangout. Woohyun opened up his message thinking that it was from one of his girlfriends. ‘Yah Sungyeol looked at this. Isnt that the girl you said you love?’ Woohyun shook Sungyeol to get his attention.

‘Omo, you’re right hyung. Its that girl! I got the message too’ Sungjong looked up from his phone and glanced over to Sungyeol.

‘He’s interested in your girl?’ Sunggyu leaned in over and peeked at the message Woohyun was showing Sungyeol.

*That bastard, didn’t he punch me for breaking the promise? He’s going to break it now too?* Sungyeol clenched his fist but managed smirked at the guys, ‘You think he’ll be able to win me?’ and they hollered with him.

L just closed his phone and walked out of the door. *That guy’s also breaking his promise now?*  

‘Yah where are you going?’ Dongwoo called out but L just walked off.

:)))))))