Chapter 43 - Why Do They Have To Do This To Me?

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

An hour later Himchan watched L walked out of Reina’s room with his school bag and a chair. He stopped L immediately before he could walked into his room. ‘You managed to stay inside?’

L nodded ‘Yup, I asked her to teach me whatever she’s studying but I don’t think you can use that method to stay inside could you?’ L just smirked before he walked away. Himchan slumped his shoulders, L was right, he got to think of something else.

‘Thanks, you just helped me’ L.joe smirk before he walked into Reina’s room after knocking on her door.

‘What the hell? That guy is using that method too?’ Himchan shook his head in disbelief. ‘Not just him’ Chunji smirk before he opened the door and went inside with his schoolbag.

*Great all of them get to go close to her now*

Reina on the other hand just heaved a sigh, just when she thought that she could finally be alone when L left but L.joe and Chunji stepped in and demand the same thing.

‘You could teach L, you surely could teach us too right?’ L.joe smirked as he settled himself down beside her. Chunji too, took a seat down with a cheerful smile on.

‘Will science be fine?’ Reina surrender without a choice. ‘Anything will be fine’ Chunji cheerfully replied.

‘An hour and both of you will be out of here’ Reina reminded and the both of them just nodded obediently.

Finally one hour had passed and Reina could finally get the boys out of her sight but there were more she had to face now. It was time for her to prepare dinner. Ever since the guys started changing, they were home every single day, there was no way for her to avoid them if she’s in the house.

Reina walked down the stairs and put on her apron with a sigh when she reached the kitchen. She would have to see them later during dinner and there would be no Jieun, Sungjong, Ricky, Changjo, Zelo and Jongup she could distract herself with. Himchan came into the kitchen and stood beside Reina, he wasn’t going to lose out to the others.

‘What are you going to cook today Reina?’ Himchan asked as he stood beside her.

‘Bean paste stew.’ Reina move herself slightly away from Himchan as she slice the tofu.

Himchan grabbed the knife from her, ‘I’ll help you slice this’ Himchan warmly smiled at Reina before he slice the big piece of tofu to smaller pieces. ‘Arent you going to wash the rice?’  Himchan turned around and asked when he saw Reina was still standing there.

‘Er yeah, Im going to’ Reina quickly turned her back to Himchan and took the pot out from the rice cooker.

‘Let me help you out’ Reina felt shiver run down her spine as Yongguk’s breath could be felt on her skin from behind. Yongguk took the pot from Reina and she swiftly step away from Yongguk and went to the fridge.

*I shouldn’t feel like this around them* Reina shook her head and opened up the fridge to see what other ingredients to add inside the stew. Her heart had been racing whenever she was with the 6 of them. She didn’t know why either. Ever since the 6 boys confessed, she felt electric run through her everytime she came in contact with them. The way they looked at her, every small gesture and skinskip from them made her heart raced. She did felt this way in the past once in a while when the guys were being nice to her but it wasn’t till this extent. She didn’t know what is wrong with her anymore. She felt herself going insane because she couldn’t control these feelings she had whenever she was around them.

Reina tried to ignore the feelings she had and concentrate on preparing the meal.

‘Im done Reina, what else do you want me to help you with? Should I slice this too?’ Himchan picked up the ingredients placed in front of him and showed it to Reina.

‘Y-yeah, sure.’ Reina briefly replied and turned back to look at the stew soup in front of her. She was careful not to come in contact with Yongguk’s hand as he passed the ingredients that were ready to put into the stew.

After all the ingredients were put inside, Reina cover the lid and let the stew boiled awhile. She could felt the stares of Yongguk and Himchan but she just busied herself by staring at the stew in front of her.

*I need to do something, I cant just be staring at this stew the whole time while it boils.* Reina looked around for something to do. She spotted the chopping board and knife Himchan had used and went over to pick it up and washed them. ‘Let me help you with this’ Yongguk offered but Reina declined ‘Just help me look after the stew.’ Reina practically washed everything she sees.

Himchan grabbed a spoon and went over to taste the stew. ‘How is it?’ Himchan asked as he passed a spoonful of the stew to try.

Reina turned around and looked at Yongguk who just tasted the stew. ‘Not bad’ Yongguk nodded after he tasted it. Himchan took another spoonful of the stew and bring it in front of Reina. Reina stared at Himchan who was placing the spoon near .

‘Oh right, I forgot it hot’ Himchan took it to his mouth and gently blew on it before he held it back to her. ‘Here, you should be able to try in now’ Himchan urged and Reina hesitantly took a sip of the soup.

‘We could switch the gas off now right? Oh do you want to add anymore thing?’ Yongguk stirred the stew. ‘No, we can have dinner now’ Reina watched as Yongguk switched off the gas and took the stew out while Himchan placed the spoon into the sink and started scoping rice for them. She felt her heart warmed at the side. That was the family that she had always yearn for, to see her oppas helping her out before dinner and they would all sit down together to have dinner but she didn’t want any of these now. She wanted them to be the way they were previously, the complete strangers they were that weren’t at home most of the time so that she wouldn’t be so confuse over her feelings she had now.

‘What are you doing here Reina, go outside and wait’ Yongguk pushed Reina out and settled on the chair before he went back into the kitchen and helped Himchan with the rice. Reina just numbly sit down and stared into space. *Why do they have to be so nice to me now when I no longer want them to*