Chapter 55 - Date With L.joe

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Oppa! I can do it by myself’ Reina quickly stopped L.joe who had bent down in front of her. L.joe tenderly grabbed Reina’s hand and looked up to meet her gaze. ‘Oppa can let you do it by yourself but you know how your shoelaces would always loosen because you didn’t tie them properly and stepped on them right? I don’t want to see you tripped because of your shoelaces later. I would be by your side all times but I don’t want to risk it. Let me help you tie huh? I feel safer if Im the one that ties your shoelaces’

Reina heaved a sigh before she nodded her head. ‘Arasso’ she fully well know how clumsy she would get and let L.joe tie her shoelaces.

‘Done!’ L.joe smiled in satisfaction and stood up. ‘You ready?’ L.joe held out his hand. Reina smiled and placed her hand in his. L.joe pulled her up and walked them to the rink.

L.joe turned around when they were about to reach the rink and pulled out his grey scarf. He was about to wrapped his scarf around Reina’s neck but Reina stopped him. ‘No, oppa keep it. Im fine’ Reina pushed L.joe’s hand back. ‘Just let oppa do everything he wants today huh?’ Reina felt her face getting hotter just by the stare from L.joe’s eyes. She looked away and heaved a sigh of defeat ‘Arasso’ L.joe smiled and gently wrapped it around Reina’s neck. He pulled back and smiled in satisfaction before he turned around and walked them to the rink. Reina could felt herself warmed up instantly because of the small gesture from her Byunghun oppa.

L.joe entered the rink first and made sure that Reina had herself stabled on the rink before he moved. He wanted to be careful since it had been a long time since they came for ice skating. L.joe laced his fingers with Reina’s and began to skate slowly with Reina beside him. Everything felt so nice and right for him at the moment. ‘Its been a long time since we’re here huh?’ L.joe asked recalling the last time they had came here together afterschool after ditching Yongguk and others.

Reina reached out her right hand as they skate across the rink ‘Yeah, it felt so nice to be here again. I still remember the angry looks on all the other oppas when we managed to ditch them and come here together’ Reina lightly chuckled at the memory.

L.joe just smiled and placed her hand that was lace with his into his pocket to bring Reina closer to him. His smile grew wider seeing that Reina didn’t mind it at all. It was as though they were finally a couple, just like the other couples in the rink. Reina was enjoying herself as they skate slowly across the rink but the next thing she knew, L.joe speed faster, bringing her along.

‘Ah! Oppa, not so fast!’ Reina squealed in shock because of the sudden change in speed. L.joe just chuckled at the horrid face in Reina’s look as he skate backwards with his front facing her. He turned around and skate faster while Reina clingged onto him for her life.

‘Byunghun Oppa!’ Reina whined. L.joe chuckled and finally slowed down for Reina ‘Arasso, oppa will go slower’ but that doesn’t stopped L.joe from pulling a prank on Reina. L.joe raised his right hand that was holding onto Reina’s left hand and spun Reina around before she could take a break from the fast speeding they previously had.

Reina squealed again, shocked by the sudden spin. ‘Oppa!’

L.joe laughed louder ‘Arasso, arasso! Oppa will really be obedient this time’ L.joe made a cross with his finger on his heart.

After an hour and a half of skating around the rink, they left the place. ‘Wait here while Oppa go get some hot chocolate for us huh?’ Reina nodded and watched L.joe jogged away to buy some hot chocolates for the both of them. Reina decided to walk around instead of standing there to wait for L.joe. She curiously looked around as she walked and wondered if the streetstall that sells weird hotdog was still there. Without looking her way, she bumped onto a lady.

‘Don’t you know how to watch your way? You hurt my girlfriend’ The guy standing beside the lady Reina had bumped into spoke. Reina bowed and apologize ‘Im sorry’

‘You should watch your way. How could you not look at where you’re going and bumped into my girlfriend?’ The guy continued even when Reina had apologized.

‘Im sorr-’ Before Reina could apologized again, she was pulled back.

‘Your girlfriend bumped into mine too. Shouldn’t she apologize to my girlfriend too?’ L.joe hissed with anger. *How dare he made Reina apologize* L.joe glared dangerously at the guy in front of him.

‘Byunghun oppa’ Reina tugged on L.joe's hand telling him that they should leave yet L.joe wouldn’t budge a single bit unless the girl that bumped into Reina apologize too.

L.joe hissed, every words in menace.‘Your girlfriend should watch her way. She didn’t see where she was going and bumped into my girlfriend. Shouldn’t your girlfriend apologize for getting my girlfriend hurt?’

The guy gulped at L.joe’s threatening words and bowed ‘Im sorry, I’ll ask my girlfriend to watch her way next time’ the guy swiftly pulled his girlfriend away. ‘Mwoh?! Oppa!’ His girlfriend whined but the guy just pulled the girlfriend along with him since L.joe was more threatening.

‘Byunghun oppa.. You shouldn’t have done that’ Reina looked at L.joe, displeased with what had just happened.

L.joe placed the hot chocolate on the floor and cupped Reina’s face with both of his hands ‘It hurts my heart to see you being treated like that by others. His girlfriend is not the only one that is precious. You’re precious too Reina. You’re very precious in my eyes so you shouldn’t be the one that should apologize everytime when something like this happen. Remember Reina, you’re precious too and you should be treasured.’ L.joe caringly Reina’s cheek as he whispered the words to her. Reina felt tears brimmed her eyes while her heart raced as she heard what L.joe had said. No one had told her how precious she was and she felt all warm knowing that she was precious to somebody.

L.joe gave Reina a light kiss on her eyelid to prevent her from crying ‘Don’t cry, you know I don’t like it when you cry’ L.joe pulled out and picked up the hot chocolates on the floor.

‘Here, drink this before it cools.’ L.joe put the cup of hot chocolate in Reina’s hand before he took a sip of his. Reina nodded and gave L.joe a small smile before she sipped on her hot chocolate.