Chapter 35 - Never Go Grocery Shopping With Himchan

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Himchan, let me down! Its embarassing’ Reina squealed and ducked her face while the people around stared at her. Himchan just ignored her and continued to push the trolley around. Reina face palmed herself, regretted that she had agreed when Himchan wanted to tag along with her.

 

-----Flashback----

After Reina had finished washing the plates, she walked out towards the living room to grab her purse. ‘Where are you going?’ Himchan asked as he looked away from the tv.

‘Grocery shopping’ Reina replied and headed for the door.

*Grocery shopping? Sounds fun* Himchan switched off the tv and hopped over the couch. ‘Wait for me Reina. I want to go too!’

Reina thought of the incident the previous time when she went alone and didn’t say more when Himchan wanted to tag along. She thought that it would be better since there’s somebody to accompany her. She didn’t want the previous incident to happen again.

*Maybe it wouldn’t be that bad* But Reina’s thought was proven wrong when they entered the mart.

Reina went over to for a trolley since she figured that she could do more grocery shopping with Himchan here with her. She pulled out the trolley and pushed it towards what she wanted to buy when Himchan stopped her. ‘Let me do it’ Himchan gently nudged her. *Why not?* Reina shrugged and passed it to him.

Reina was about to walk away when she was suddenly lifted in the air. ‘Ah!’ Reina squealed in surprise and turned her head around to seeing Himchan smiling at her. The next moment she knew it, she was already sitting inside the trolley.

‘Himchan, what are you thinking?’ Reina lightly scolded while she tried to get down from the trolley. Himchan just went to the back of the trolley and began pushing it.

Reina turned to look at Himchan who was whistling while he pushed the trolley. ‘What are you doing, stop Himchan, I want to get down now.’ People were already starting to notice her.

‘Mommy looked, that big sister is inside the trolley, I want to be inside the trolley too!’ a little girl pointed at her while she tugged on her mother’s hand. Reina felt her face flushed pink from embarrassment.

------End Of Flashback----

‘What do we need to get Reina?’ Himchan glanced around as he pushed Reina who was inside the trolley wishing that there was a hole for her to hide in. Himchan took a peek at Reina and saw that she was covering her face with her hand. *Silly girl, you used to love it the most when we used to come to the mart together for grocery shopping. You’re the one that said it would made grocery shopping less boring despite the stares you would receive from people*

‘Reina?’ Himchan shook her shoulder with one of his hands while he continued to walk them around.

‘Cant you just stop the trolley and let me down?’ Reina looked up from her hand and glared at Himchan. Himchan shook his finger ‘Nope. Even if you managed to come down, I’ll still pull you up and put you inside.’ Himchan pushed them towards the fruit section.

‘What should we get for fruits?’ Himchan asked as he looked at the fruits in front of them. *Remind me never to come with Himchan again* Reina gave up and pointed at the strawberries not far away from them. ‘Alright strawberries here we come!’ Himchan pushed the trolley towards the strawberries and picked up a few box to let Reina choose.

‘This one’ Reina pointed out the box of strawberries in the middle of Himchan’s hand after a long time. She figured that the box of strawberries had more strawberries inside. Instead of placing that box of strawberries into the trolley, Himchan placed all the three boxes of strawberries into the trolley.

Reina rolled her eyes ‘Why did you even asked me to pick when you wanted all 3 boxes of them?’ slightly annoyed by it. Himchan just chuckled and pushed the trolley away. *One box would never be enough for you. You could finish it up within 5 minutes all by yourself.*

‘Want any grapes? Or shall we have apples and oranges?’ Himchan pushed the trolley towards where all the other fruits were.

After they were done with the fruits, Himchan pushed the trolley over to get the other groceries. Himchan stopped the trolley and went forward to grab some ramen. He threw it one by one in Reina’s way and made sure he hadn’t used to much strength so that Reina would hurt herself while catching the ramen. He glance sideway to see Reina slightly enjoying herself while catching the packets of ramen and putting them inside the trolley. He secretly smiled before he made his way back to the trolley.

When they’re on an empty alley, Himchan speed up as he pushed the trolley forward. Reina slightly squealed by the thrilled of it. Himchan immediately stopped when he found the whipped cream on the shelves. He took it down and placed it into trolley before he forgot about it. He almost forgot that Reina always ate her strawberries with whipped cream.

When they’re done with all the groceries, Himchan pushed the trolley toward the counter. He grabbed a cone of ice cream before he placed everything on the counter for the cashier to scan. Himchan placed all the plastic bags into the trolley and paid for the items before he pushed the trolley towards the exit.

Himchan took everything out while Reina get herself out and placed the trolley back. When Reina came back out of the mart, Himchan already had all the bags of grocery in hand. ‘Give me some bags, I’ll help you carry’ Reina held her hands out. Instead of placing bags of grocery into Reina’s hand, Himchan took out the cone of vanilla ice cream and placed it Reina’s hand. ‘Eat it before it melts’ Himchan left after he placed it in Reina’s hand. He slightly glanced back and smiled to see Reina  on the ice cream he just bought.