Chapter 12 - The Past Part I

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina was 12 now, she was given a lollipop by her teacher since she got perfect score for her test. She was really happy about it. *I wonder if the oppas will wait for me today?* Although Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Chunji and Byunghun were of the same age of Reina, they were put into another class different from hers. She was walking towards the school gate when a boy pushed her onto the floor.

‘Whats so great about your score huh?’ his classmate said.

‘How dare you bully my sister’ Yongguk walked towards them, his eyes never left the boy that pushed Reina onto the floor. He had wanted to wait outside for Reina to give her a surprise but the surprise was ruined when he saw what happened to Reina.

‘Oppa’ Reina called, while holding back her tears. She had wanted to cry when she was being bullied. She was so scared then. Seeing her oppa in front of her made her felt so much secured and protected.

Yongguk glared at the boy who just bullied his sister. The boy hadn’t expected something like this to happened, he was scared out of his wits now. ‘If I see you bully my sister again, be prepared.’ Yongguk warned as he looked straight into the boy’s eyes. The boy nodded and ran away quickly.

‘Are you okay?’ Yongguk’s fierce voice was instantly turned into a gentle one as he held his hand out to Reina. Reina held onto Yongguk’s hand and hugged him immediately when she stood up.

‘I was so afraid just now oppa’ Reina burst into tears as she held onto her oppa.

Yongguk smoothly patted her back as he replied ‘Its okay now. You have nothing to be afraid of, Oppa will always be here for you. Oppa will always protect you, no one will dare to bully you when oppa is around’ Yongguk cooed the crying Reina. Reina nodded and wiped her tears with the back of her hand. She then held out her pinky.

Yongguk just chuckle before he link his pinky to hers. ‘Promised’

‘Let’s go now shall we?’ Yongguk asked and held out his hand. Reina nodded and took his hand while they walked home together.

‘Oppa aren’t we going to wait for the rest of the oppas?’ Reina asked as she suddenly remembered her other oppas.

‘They’re already at home waiting for you to have lunch together.’ Yongguk replied as they walked towards home.

‘Oppa, here’ Reina remove her hand from Yongguk and place the lollipop on his palm. ‘I got the highest score for my test today so the teacher gave me a lollipop as a reward.’ Reina beamed.

‘Our Reina is so clever. Oppa doesn’t want it. Our Reina deserve the lollipop for her hard work.’ Yongguk said and ruffle her hair before he place the lollipop back in her hand. He held her hand again as they continued to walk home. ‘Only eat it after you have your lunch arasso?’ Reina nodded her head.

When both of them reached home, Reina was immediately greeted by her oppas. ‘You’re home Reina?’ Chunji said as he walked towards the door with the other 4 oppas behind. Their face immediately frowned upon seeing her tear-stained face.

‘What happened Reina? Did anyone bully you in school today?’ Her Byunghun oppa asked.

‘Who is it that dares to bully our baby sister?’ Himchan asked.

‘Yeah tell us, Oppas will help you take revenge.’ Sungyeol said. Reina just smiled at her oppas.

‘Oppas it okay, Yongguk oppa already warned the boy. He wouldn’t dare to bully me again.’ Reina beamed at them. She was so happy that her oppas were all so protective of her.

‘Kids, lunch is ready! Come and eat now’ Reina’s mom called out. She was so proud of the boys when she heard what they said. They were really protective of Reina even though they weren’t real siblings.

‘Come, lets eat now’ Yongguk said and everyone went to the dining table.

‘Ommonim’ Myungsoo called out.

‘Ne?’ Reina’s mom replied.

‘Can we change to Reina’s class? I don’t want to leave her all alone in another class by herself.’ Myungsoo said and the other 3 quickly nodded and chimed in as well. ‘Can we?’ they asked.

‘Of course. I’ll talk to the teacher about it later. Eat now’ her smiled widen. She felt so proud of the boys.

After the lunch, Reina’s omma called the school while the boys waited patiently by the side.

‘Arasso, thank you so much.’ With that Reina’s mom hung up the phone. The boys looked intently at her, waiting for her answer.

‘You all can go to class with Reina starting from tomorrow’

‘Yeah!’ The four of them cheered loudly.

‘How I wish I was the same age as Reina so I could attend the same class too’ Himchan pouted.

‘Its okay oppa, we can still get to see each other at home. I try to spend more time with oppa at home’ Reina comfortably patted his shoulder.

‘Really?’ Himchan asked.

‘Yeah’ Reina beamed.