Chapter 62

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

‘Reina!’ Sungjong dashed over once he saw Reina in sight. ‘Sungjongie!’ Reina called as she gave him a hug. ‘Noona!’ Zelo, Jongup, Ricky and Changjo’s voice could be heard too. Reina turned around to see them running towards her. Reina chuckled and gave each of them a hug. ‘Silly!’ Reina ruffled Zelo’s hair and he beamed at her. B.A.P and Teen Top were behind them.

‘Reina!’ Woohyun came over. Before he could pull Reina into a hug, Yongguk stopped him by holding onto the back of his collar. ‘Not you man!’ Yongguk warned before he released his grip on the back of Woohyun’s collar. Woohyun pouted, not being able to hug Reina but he quickly put it aside.

‘Why didn’t you come yesterday Reina? I was going to ask you out for White Day.’ Woohyun frowned but he quickly put on a smile again ‘but its okay, we can go today.’ Woohyun happily suggested.

However his dream was crushed away in an instant. ‘Im sorry but my girlfriend wont be going anywhere with you.’ Sungyeol proclaimed as he pulled Reina beside him and wrapped his arms around her.

‘Reina choose you?’ Hoya and Sunggyu stared in disbelief.

Yongguk and the others glared at Sungyeol. ‘What? I didn’t say anything wrong! She is my girlfriend’ Sungyeol just shrugged as if he didn’t know why they were glaring him for.

Himchan cleared his throat before he spoke ‘He mean our girlfriend’ Himchan gave Reina a sweet smile. Reina ducked her head and stared at the floor. She didn’t know how to face Infinite, Teen Top and B.A.P. What would they have think of her?

The 3 groups felt their jaws dropped as they heard what Himchan had said. ‘Mwoh?!’ Cap stared at them as if they had all gone crazy.

L stood up and nodded ‘Yeah you heard right. Reina’s my girlfriend as much as she was Sungyeol’s’ L glared at Sungyeol who shrugged innocently.

‘Looks like you really don’t get a chance anymore hyung’ Sunjong laughed as he looked at Woohyun who was still in shocked. Woohyun snapped out of his gaze and glared at the maknae.

Reina played with her fingers as she looked at the ground. ‘Whats wrong Reina?’ Sungyeol whispered when he noticed Reina’s change. Then everything clicked in, he comfortably squeeze Reina’s hand before he whispered into her ears ‘Don’t worry, they wont judge you. If they do, I’ll make sure they’ll never appear in front of you again.’ Reina’s eyes widened when she heard what Sungyeol said. She snapped her head up and looked at him. Sungyeol just gave her a warm smile ‘They wont. See’ Sungyeol turned Reina around to face Infinite, Teen Top and B.A.P. Instead of having disgust in their face, there were smiles in each and everyone of their face.

‘Congrats Reina’ Sunggyu lightly ruffled Reina’s hair. ‘Yeah grats.’ Daehyun and Youngjae chorused. Niel, Ricky and Changjo beamed at Reina. Hoya and Dongwoo ruffled Reina’s hair while Sungjong gave Reina a hug again. ‘Im so happy for you Reina.’ Sungjong said as he hugged her again.

‘Tell me if the hyungs bully you, I’ll stand by Noona side and help you’ Zelo beamed. Reina looked at them confused. ‘Why?’

They chuckled before Hoya spoke ‘We’ve seen how they run everywhere looking for you yesterday. They were really deeply in love with you and I bet you love them as much too. Why would we object when all of you are in love with each other?’

‘Besides, we didn’t want to see any of our members sad after being rejected’ CAP shrugged.

‘Yeah so its great and we’re happy that you can accept all of them’ Youngjae nodded.

Sungyeol comfortably rubbed the side of Reina’s arm ‘See, I told you they wont judged you.’ Reina nodded and smiled, glad that they didn’t judged her.

‘Wait, since you already have six boyfriend, you wouldn’t mind to have one more right?’ Woohyun who was quiet for awhile finally spoke.

Woohyun’s eyes sparkles as he looked at Reina. ‘But we mind!’ Yongguk and the other chorused. ‘Its already bad enough to share Reina with the other 5, Im not going to share Reina to another person.’ Yongguk shook his head as he took Reina from Sungyeol and hugged her with his left arm.

Chunji shook his head ‘No way, especially its you’

'Stay away from her' L.joe snarled.

‘Forget about it Nam Woohyun’ L coldly said. Teen top, Infinite and B.A.P bursted into laughters as they watched the 6 of them glared at Woohyun in warning. Woohyun just shrugged ‘Forget it then.’

Woohyun turned around and picked up his phone ‘Hey babe, where you? Arasso, I’ll be there soon! Love you!’ Woohyun said greasly before he hang up his phone.

‘Girlfriend call, see you guys later!’ Woohyun said and waved as he walked away. It wasnt long before he walked back again and looked at Reina ‘Ah I forgot to tell you, come to me if you’re bored of them or if you need a break from them.’ Woohyun winked at Reina before he walked away. The guys shook their head as they watched him walked away.

‘Mwoh?! Yah Nam Woohyun you better don’t go any closer to Reina!’ the 6 of them chorused again.

Dongwoo slightly flinched at their angry roars. He leaned towards Hoya and whispered ‘I wonder why Woohyun likes to tease them so much? Does he really want to die that badly? They looked like they were going to kill him anytime soon’ Hoya just chuckled ‘Who knows? Maybe he really wants to die?’ he casually joked.

‘Crazy’ Dongwoo commented.

Reina glanced around at her oppas who were still glaring holes into Woohyun’s back as he walked away. ‘Come on oppa, we gotta go in now. Im late for class already.’ Reina tugged on Yongguk’s hand.

Yongguk turned around and gave Reina a gentle smile ‘Arasso let get you to class now’ Yongguk held Reina’s hand and led her to the school gate. ‘Wait for me babe!’ Chunji called as he followed behind. Sungyeol, L.joe, Himchan and L swiftly followed.

Niel stared at them in disbelief ‘How could they change so fast? They were still glaring at Woohyun’s back a second ago’ Niel shook his head as he watched the 7 of them walked into school happily.

‘What can I say? That’s the power of love’ Changjo chuckled.

‘Noona and hyungs looked so happy huh?’ Jongup beamed as he watched Reina and his hyungs.

Daehyun nodded ‘Yeah, they’ll last long wouldn’t they?’ Youngjae chuckled ‘From the looks of it, yes’

Infinite, B.A.P and Teen Top watched how loving the 7 of them were before following behind them.

 

Last chapter, thank you all my subscribers! You're LOVEDDDD! :) Thank you once again for subscribing! ^^