Hospital again.

Give It Your All

(Your POV)

I've been thinking about Kai too much lately. Ever since the day I heard him say he liked me, which I still don't believe, I just kept thinking about it. 

I tried avoiding him as much as I could. It was practically inevitable though, we had to rehearse for the performance and do the performance itself.
 
Which if I could say so myself, was pretty impressive.
 
And we had WGM schedules and such together. I had to keep running into him.
 
Our schedules just always seem to intervene with each other. 
 
It was 12 midnight. I finished practicing  for my comeback in 2 weeks and got ready to leave.
 
My hair hung loose and slightly wet from the shower I took after the intense dance session, and i was sported in gray sweat pants, a loose white tank top with my letterman jacket over, and my favorite high tops. I locked the door to the practice room.
 
"____-ah!" I turn around to face the person who called my name. It was him. He halted to a stop when he planted his feet in front of me, breathing heavily. "Where are you going?"
 
"Anywhere but here." I hissed. 
 
 I'm so sorry fans of Kai. I didn't mean to act mean. Its just, whenever I think someone likes me, my mind acts without thinking. I become mean,  accidentally.
 
He took a step back surprised at the tone of my voice. I turned to leave.
 
Kai grabbed my wrist, restraining me from going further. I struggled against his strong grip. "Are you mad at me?" I shook my head and tried to pry his hand off my wrist. "Will you let go?!" Even in the dim light I notice the slight change in his facial expression. He was mad.
 
Kai harshly pulled me, causing me to hit against his chest. He took a step, and I took a step back, until the wall came in contact with me. His body leaned on my own. "What are you doing? Let go of me! Will you just--" My eyes widened and I slapped him.
 
"Yah! Ireona! Get a hold of yourself!!" Kai's body slumped against me. "Aish!" I put him against my back and tried my best to piggy back him. I safely made it to my car and threw him in. He was still unconscious. Driving to the hospital, I ran a couple red lights.
 
I woke up to the sounds of glass clinking. "Your awake now?" My eyes adjusted to the lights and the event that had occur last night flooded into my memories.
 
I waited all night for Kai to get up, I guess I fell asleep. I noticed I was tucked in the hospital bed. "Where's Kai?" I asked Baekhyun. "He's with the others getting breakfast. And here are your clothes. I dropped by your house earlier this morning." He handed me his bag with my clothes inside. "Thank you." I went into the bathroom in the hospital room and prepared myself for the hectic day ahead of me.
 
Coffee here I come~