We're getting married-_-

Give It Your All

I had about 10 minutes before it was my turn to go on stage. Deep breaths, you can do it.

"____-ah." My manager, Hyeji called for my attention.

I turned my attention to her, "Yeah?"

"I almost forgot to tell you, right after your stage you're gonna start filming WGM immediately. I just got notified this morning."

I nodded and turned back to the TV just in time to see my "husband" performing their song History.

"You're up in 4 ___-shi", the PD called for me. I got up out of my seat and made my way to the side of the stage.

"You can do it, just give it your all. Fighting!" Hyeji gave me an encouraging hug before I went up, passing by EXO as they got off the stage at the same time. "Good luck!", they all said. "Yeah, good luck wifey." Kai smirked.

Oh how I wish I wasn't getting married to him right after this.

___________________________________________________________

I was walking back to my waiting room when 2 cameras approached me. It was the WGM crew.

The PD handed me a mission card:

Hello Miss _____-shi, 

Starting today you are no longer a Miss but a Mrs. You are to find your husband in this building, he will be looking for you too. You must find the person with this same ribbon tied to their wrist. PD-nim tied a gold ribbon to my wrist. 

Great, I obviously knew who my husband was. For the sake of the show, I'm gonna have to pretend that I don't.

Starting with the waiting room next to me, I knocked and carefully opened the door to find Shinee. "Anyonhaseyo."

"Ahh~ Congratulations on your debut ___." Onew said.

I bowed respectfully to him, "Thank you."

"By any chance, do any of you have a ribbon on your wrist?" I asked Onew.

"Oh, Key does! Key, come over here!"

Key showed me his wrist but it was a green ribbon instead, "It's green though... you're not my husband.." I pretended to pout.

"You're gonna be on WGM?" I nodded in reply to Key's question.

Minho then came over, "If your husband hurts you, tell me. Oppas will protect you from him~"

I chuckled and suddenly heard Taemin and Jonghyun snicker behind us. My eyes narrowed at them, "Do you guy know who my husband is?"

They both shook their heads furiously. I scoffed. "Taemin oppa, you're such a bad liar. Tell me!"

I started chasing him around their waiting room then out the door. We stopped by the end of the hall, both of us trying to catch our breath. "Just tell me!" I whined. "I'll give you a hint, you'll find your husband in one of these three rooms." He gestured at the 3 doors. I nodded and he left.

After 2 unlucky tries, there was only one room left to try. I'm gonna kill Taemin after this.

"____!!!!" Exo exclaimed. All except for Kai who wasn't there. "Any of you have a ribbon?" They all shook their heads.

"Who's not here?"

"Kai." they automatically replied.

I sat down, I'm so not ready to go scavenger hunting for that boy.

"So he's my husband..." I pretended to process the idea in my mind.

Sehun grinned and nodded his head then sat next to me. "Can you call him and ask him where he is? Pretty pretty please~" I tried my unsuccessful aegyo.

Sehun took out his phone and called Kai on speakerphone, "Hyung, where are you?"

"Still looking for my wife. I'm waiting for the elevator at 4th floor right now."

Right when I heard that, I bowed respectfully at Exo for their help and rode the elevator to the 4th floor.

The doors opened and there he was...

the idiotic, obnoxious, narcisstic prince Kai that I was going to marry.

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 complete~~~. I feel so accomplish^^ haha. Oh, and Kai's back! Comment and subscribe please?<3

"Haha, I knew you couldn't resist me."

Oh please, I only put you back in because I felt bad for you.

"Or ... You just can't resist me."

No-_-