Her past ...

Give It Your All

I ran an ran. I ran down all 7 flights of stairs and out the door of the SM building. I accidently bumped into Changmin sunbae. He was making his way to the company.

"M-mianhamnida", I bowed 90 degrees and scurried off until he grabbed my wrist. Preventing me from going further.

"Why are you crying?" I didn't even notice until he said that. The tears I've been trying so hard to prevent from spilling, have escaped. And out of all people, he had to see them. I felt ashamed of myself. I need to leave. I need to go away, away from this place. Away from everyone.

His thumb brushed my cheek, "A pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying." 

I struggled to loosen his grip on my wrist. Then he did something I would never imagined. He pulled me all the way to the parking lot and pushed me into his car.

"Stay here and wait for me. If I come back, and I don't see you. You'll regret it." The tone in his voice didn't seem like he was joking so I stayed put. 15 miinutes later, he came back.

"W-where are we going?" I managed to ask him.

"Somewhere relaxing."

We arrived at a restaurant that was tucked away from society. When we walked in, it didn't seem busy but I beg to differ when I looked at the full parking lot. It was quiet though.

"Changmin-ah~ You're back!" an old ajumma greeted him with a handshake.

"And who's this pretty little lady?", she glanced at me then directed her attention back to Changmin.

"Just a dongsaeng of mine, can we have a nice room please?" She nodded, grabbed 2 menus and led us to a room.

It was nice. The lights were dimmed, candles were lit on the table. It had a nice atmosphere.

Changmin ushered me to sit. "You're hungry aren't you?" 

I shook my head, but on cue my stomach grumbled. He chuckled, "Order whatever you like."

I shook my head once again, "Guess, I'll have to order for you."

After he ordered, he looked at me.

"What?" I asked, I didn't mean to sound rude.

"What was wrong? Why'd you cry back there?" I just shook my head in response.

"You seem to shake your head a lot. Just tell me, I promise I won't tell a soul", he held out a pinky.

Something made me trust him, so I entertwined my pinky with his and told him the story.

"I was always the bad child. My dad loved my sister more. My grandma hated me. I only had my mom. I was physically and emotionally abused my those two. I was hated by my own blood. At the end of 5th grade, my dad left.  He left saying he was going away for a business trip. I was young and naive., but I didn't believe him. I knew his story. He was going back to his other wife and child. He had made a family of his own. Whenever he said he had a business trip, he was going to visit her. I haven't seen his in face in years. I basically grew up without a father. My family of 3 suffered financial problems. I couldn't buy new clothes every year when I returned to school. I didn't get new shoes every month and rarely got the latest technology or switch my phone for a new one. During those times was when I fell in love with music. If it weren't music, I wouldn't be here. I had suicidal thoughts, I had tried cutting myself. But because of music, I held on. Music was my meaning in life, it kept me alive. That was when I discover DBSK. Through my sister, I found the most beautiful group of singers. I wanted to be able to be like them. So I set a goal for myself. I was going to start auditioning. I was going to become a singer. By chance, SM Entertainment picked me up. I packed my bags and took the risk of leaving my only family back home to pursue my dreams."

Changmin listened intently to every word I was saying. he didn't interrupt me. He just listened.

"Hyuna ... she, brought up my dad. She said I was worthless, that's why he left. Because I was in the family. He hated me."

When I finished speaking, I looked up at Changmin. He had a look on his face that was hard to read.

He stood up, walked over to me and gave me the one thing a needed. A hug full of comfort.

That was how he became my ultimate favorite oppa.

________________________________________________________

Painful past T_T comment and subscribe!<3