What's going on..

Give It Your All

(Kai's POV)

I walked into the house with Peppoongi in hand. I sighed after recieving a test from the WGM crew:

We sincerely apologize Kai, the rumors are true.

We Got Married is offically airing their last episode next week.

You and ___ will be filming your last episode the day after tomorrow.

We sincerely apologize once again.

Sitting on my bed with Peppongi next to me, I grabbed my laptop and started browsing the net. The articles about WGM cancelling was blowing up. I checked my fan cafe and found many posts of the fans.

Some were happy that I was finally off the show, some said they would support our couple to the end.

I sighed and shut down my laptop. "Peppongi, what should I do?" The little pup turned its head in confusion, I chuckled.

D.O. then walked into our room and sat on his own bed. "Where'd the dog come from?" He pointed at Peppoongi sitting on my bed. "I adopted him after finding him at the park in Apujeong." D.O. nodded in understanding.

"Everything alright? When's the next episode?" I glanced in his direction, "The day after tomorrow." I mumbled. 

"Confess to her already will you?" My eyes bulged but I kept my cool as I replied, "What are you talking about?" Please don't let him notice. Please. Please. PLEASE.

I heard a chuckle. "It's so obvious man, ask anybody." I whipped my attention to him. It can't be that obvious? Could it? D.O.'s motherly instinct came out as he seemed to have read my mind. "Yes, it's that obvious." As the last words echoed in the room, a small creak rang in my ears.

4 boys fell over and crashed on the floor. Their bodies tangled upon each other. I cracked a smile as they started arguing. "YAH! Get your foot out of my face!" Baekhyun yelled at Sehun. "It was your fault we fell over!" The maknae spat back. "SHOW SOME RESPECT." 

The arguing was pretty amusing. After a couple of minutes, Suho finally calmed down on the boys and turned to me. His eyebrow raised. "So are you gonna confess?"

Ugh, great. They know too? I mentally facepalmed myself for be so obvious. "No."

I threw myself on my bed and cuddled with Peppoongi. Oh, he's just an adorable little guy.

"What do you mean no?! You like noona! So just tell her!!!" I smacked the back of his head, "Show some respect. I'm your hyung." The maknae whimpered and hid behind D.O. "He was just trying to help ya know~." Baekhyun defended. So now he decides to be all friendly with the maknae? These boys are seriously bipolar.

Chanyeol came over by my bed with a smirk. "She likes you too." I glared at him and he raised his arms up in defense. "Just saying~" 

After a good hour of talking to the guys, we devised a plan. I wonder if it's going to work?

I sighed and rubbed my temples. Aish, this is so stressful. 

D.O. flicked the lights off as we both climbed into our beds. Peppoongi was sleeping next to me since we haven't gotten his necessities yet.

"Hey Kyungsoo hyung?" I heard his turn in his bed, "Yeah?" I took a minute to sort out the right words.

"Thanks man, I owe you one."

"Anything for my dongsaeng to be happy. Just remember to give it your all."

The room filled with silence. Those last 4 words kept repeating in my head.

For ____, I'll give it my all. For you ... ____.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hohoho~ What's gonna happen next? (;

This is my third update this week<3

Ahh~ Exams are over, and I'm just glad that I can start to semi-relax xD

High school is so stressful T-T WHY HIGH SCHOOL?!

WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME?!!

Kekeke, anyway~ I didn't reread this chapter once again, so their may be lots of mistakes >< but..

I'm trusting that you all are enjoying this fanfic? :) Thank you for all your support<3.

Comments and subscriptions are always greatly encouraged and appreciated :3

Looks like someone is hungry for Baekhyun(;

giveitup signing out~ /salutes.