Basketball Game.

Give It Your All

(Your POV)

We met up with Exo-K at the basketball court. Apparently Hyuna was invited too.

"How are we splitting in teams?" Suho asked no one in particular. I stepped back and gestured at myself and Exo-M, "We're already looking like a team, might as well~" Sehun was the first to whine, "But I wanted to be on noona's team!" My lips pursed into a thin line and then I broke into a smirk and shrugged my shoulders. "Sorry kid, maybe next time." I winked at him and patted his shoulders in comfort.
 
In the corner of my eyes, I saw Hyuna huff and puff like the big bad wolf. Why is she even here if she's not gonna play? Aha! I snapped my fingers.
 
"Hyuna can be on your team! You need an extra player anyway." Hyuna was dressed in her hot pink sweat suit. Daum, it burned to look at how much pink there were. She stomped her feet over to the court to join us and the game finally began. 
 
An hour and a half later. We were all drenched in sweat, all except for Hyuna. 
 
Kai passed the ball to her, before I could get over to her, she shot and the ball swished into the hoop. "Yay!! I got it in!" She was happy dancing by herself, madly clapping her hands together repeatedly and bouncing up and down.
 
I rolled my eyes at her. It was her first shot she made in the entire game. Our eyes met. I can see the fire in her eyes. It was only between us, she was challenging me. You're on, Kim Hyuna.
 
LuHan passed me the ball. I dribbled left and right, dodging Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I went down the court, 6 feet away from the basket. Lay and Chen blocked off Kai and Suho.  4 feet from the basket. Hyuna was charging right at me. I faked right and went left, turning my body in a whirl. I aimed for the basket.
 
Okay, ____ you can do this, put enough pressure on the ball so it will bounce off the backboard and into the basket. In the midst of everything Hyuna elbowed me on the side, causing the ball to fly out of my hand. My ankle slightly twisted and my elbows landed on the concrete floor. One word: ouch.
 
"That was a foul!" Luhan defended me. "Whats a foul?" I rolled my eyes at her for the umpteenth time today. "Moron." I muttered under my breath. I pushed myself off the floor easily. A sharp pain shot up my right leg and I landed back on my . "What the hell?!" I hissed.
 
"Are you okay?!" Kai and Luhan said in unison.
 
"I'm fine." i tried pushing myself up again with the help of D.O. I fell back again and landed in someones arms.
 
I looked back, "Thanks Baekhyun." I gave him a small smile.
 
Baekhyun wrapped my arm around his neck and supported my waist with his arm. "Let's get this checked out, hm?" I nodded, shocked by his actions. I never really talked to him. Before anyone could say anything, we were already halfway to the door that led inside the company building. 
__________________________________________________________________
 
I was stuck in the company's mini doctor's office for a good 2 hours, sitting and waiting. I was kinda glad Baekhyun came with me and stayed. We finally got to know each other more. We never fell into an awkward silence. He was easy to talk to so our conversation just flowed from one topic to another.
 
"You may go now." The doctor gave me a pair of crutches. "Gomapseumnida." I bowed 90 degrees and so did Baekhyun.
 
We walked out of the clinic, "Where do you think the others are?" I shrugged my shoulders. Where were they? Why didn't any of them come too? Luhan? .... Kai? At that moment, Baekhyun's phone rang. 
 
"Yeobsayo?... Mm.. Okay... Sure, I'll tell her... Alright. See ya then. Bye."
 
I looked up at him as he pushed his phone back into his front pocket. "Who was that?" He smiled, "The boys. They want us to meet up with them. Oh and Luhan and Kai has been trying to contact you. Where's your phone?"
 
My eyes widened and I mentally face palmed myself, "I left it at home." I heard him chuckle, "Well, Kris told me they've been waiting for your text and they won't eat or do anything cause they think you're mad at them." That made me smile a little bit. "Shall we go milady~?" We exchanged smiles and went to his car.
_______________________________________________________________________
 
I updated just for you guys^^.
Comments and subcribers are very much appreciated and encouraged<3
I love my readers<3.
I saw your comments~ you guys seem to like Luhan a lot xD