MY Bedroom

Give It Your All

(Your POV)

"So I'll be leaving now.." Kai looked away from my direct gaze. "Yeah, you should. You probably have an early schedule tomorrow?" He didn't answer my question or should I say even got the chance when Ryan said, "You should stay the night! It's late and it'll take you at least 45 minutes to get home, might as well." I glared in her direction. I really wished the saying 'If looks could kill. She would be dead' was true. 'Cause right now, I feel like strangling her. 

"Would it be okay with her?" He tossed his thumb in my general direction. I sighed, "Yeah, you can." A grin grew upon his face. He's so lucky I'm being nice today, I would've kicked that grin off. "He's sleeping on the couch."

Ryan shook her head, "He has to sleep in your room. You know it gets cold in the living room during the night." She's really pushing my buttons. "HE'S sleeping on the couch." I said through my teeth. "Do you wanna risk him getting a cold? It would be your fault, and you'd have to take care of him. Beside, you have an extra bed in you room. Might as well put it to use." She stuck her tongue at me.

I grumbled up the stairs, Kai following behind quietly. I entered my room and whirled around to face him. Oops, he almost bumped into me. He's way to close in my proximity. I felt a blush creeping up to my cheeks but quickly recollected myself and took a step back. "Don't touch anything in my room unless I tell you, you can. Only exception is that bed." I pointed at the bed across the room. He nodded and pushed pass me and tossed himself on the bed with a sigh of satisfaction. 

I went over to my closet and took a pair of gray sweats and a large white t-shirt. Okay, I know it's kind of weird but I tend to wear boy clothes when I'm at home, practicing, whatever occasion that calls for comfortable clothes so I had a ton. With the exception of a few of my dad's old sweatshirts and what not that I wear from time to time. I tossed them at him, "Go take a shower and freshen up. Everything you need is in the cabinet under the sink." 

25 minutes later, he came out of the bathroom that connected to my bedroom. His hair wet, and in the clothes I gave him. He sat down on the bed and prepared to go to bed. "Yah--"  I lightly kicked his leg. "Hm?" This is gonna be a long night. "At least dry your hair before you go to bed, you'll get sick." He shook his head in response, "I don't like drying my hair."

Thats it, no more playing Mr. Nice Guy with this boy. I grabbed his arm and yanked him off the bed. Pulling him into the bathroom, and sitting him down on the cover of the toilet seat. I took the hairdryer and a brush and starting drying his hair. I swear I heard a "Thanks" from him, but chose to ignore it in case I was just being delusional.

After taking a shower myself, I went back to my room. Kai was laying on the bed, tucked under the covers. I guess he was already asleep. I shut off the lights and left on a little night light. Don't judge me, I like to see where I'm going when I have to empty my tank in the middle of the night.

I've been rolling around for the past hour, I wasn't comfortable in any position I laid in. Urg, why out of all nights, tonight? I tossed and turned, tossed and turned for the next 20 minutes. Kai eruptly sat up in his bed. Technically it's not his bed. Grabbing a pillow, he came over to my bed, nudged me over to the side and made himself comfortable in my bed, with me in it. "What are you doing?!" I whisper-shouted, I didn't want cranky Ryan to wake up. He shrugged his shoulders, went under the covers with me laying next to him. I started tossing and turn again. Muhahaha! Leave to your own bed!

He did the exact opposite. Instead, when I tossed and turned and happened to face him, he stopped me. Shoved his arm under my head/neck, making me snuggle into his embrace. 'What are you doing now?!" I whisper-shouted for the second time that night. "Just shut up and sleep." He said with his eyes closed. Tsk, this is my house, my room, my bed, my blanket, my pillows, you get my point. Who is he to tell me to shut up?

In the midst of my thoughts, his eys shot open. "Still not sleeping yet?" He  looked down at me. The little light that reflected on his face made me notice how nice his eyes were... Oh shut up, get yourself straight ____. Kai swung his other arm around me, thus making me snuggle even tighter into his embrace. I glared up at him. "There's no use in glaring, if you don't sleep now, it's just gonna get worse." Okay, I really didn't want to know what 'worse' was, so like the obedient girl I am, I closed my eyes and found myself drifting off into my own world.

*FAST FORWARD >>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to the sounds of constant clicking. When I finally registered what happened, I shot up out of my bed, accidently stepping on Kai a couple times and chased after the crazy woman that had her pink hello kitty pajamas on, her hair in a crazy bun right on top of her head, down the stairs and around the kitchen and living room. "GIVE ME THAT CAMERA NOW!" She stuck her tongue out at me, "Merong~!" I'm so gonna break her precious little Nikon camera. I don't even remember how many time I ran around that house chasing her. Eventually it stopped when Kai just had to appear behind me and grab my waist, preventing me from strangling Ryan. 

Stomping all the way upstairs, I took a long hot shower. When I came back downstairs, brunch was on the table, Kai and Ryan munching away like nothing happened. Before sitting down and grabbing a piece of toast I glared at Ryan. Which she responded with a shrug. I'm so gonna kill her one of these days.

"Don't you have work?" I asked Kai. "Only at 4:00 and that's with you." How does he have a schedule with me? I guess he figure that I was confused when he continued, "We have WGM filming, they know you're sick so they're just gonna have me 'visit' you and take care of  you. We won't have to do anything that'll tire you out." I nodded my head in content, "Sounds good."

4:00 came around pretty fast. Our day consisted of movies, video games, popcorn, candy, and the usual junk food. The WGM crew came in and told us what we had to do. First, Kai had to pretend he just got here and I had to act 'surprised'. Ugh, let's just get this over with.

PD-nim yelled, "Action!" and we put on our best acts to make this look real.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my fellow friends~^^.v How are you today?

Next chapter will be in Kai's POV --- maybe. I'll have to decide later :P

Anyway, thanks for all your comments<3 I really appreciate it :)

Guess what? Someone new is coming soon~

Can you make a guess on who? (;

Comments and subscribers are always appreciated and encouraged<3.

Anyone here likes Sehun? I do!

Here's your daily dose of Kai though~ :3