He missed me.

Give It Your All

(Your POV)

I thought Kai was coming to me to talk. Instead, he went to Hyuna. I wonder if he missed me. Whatever, doesn't bother me. They're officially the troublemaker couple. They always caused me trouble. Especially Hyuna. I wonder if she even has a conscious sometimes. What actually goes on in that mind of hers? 

I walked into my waiting to be greeted by my manager Hyeri. "Hey, you got a text." She passed me my phone. I recognized the number. The number that has been inactive for a year and a half now. My heart tightened, my hands shook. Is this real? I must be dreaming.. Right?
 
Hyeri came next to me and squeezed my shoulder, "You okay there?" I nodded my head and dashed out of the room. Pass BAP's waiting room, pass 4minute's waiting room, pass EXO-K's waiting room, and pass the Troublemaker couple. I clutched the phone in my hand, afraid that I might lose it in the midst of everything. Afraid that it wasn't real. That everything was just a dream. I was in front of the building looking left and right like a freak. Turning around and around looking for-- Someone tapped my shoulder.
 
I stared at the person. My vision blurred. My breath caught in my throat. "Aren't you gonna give your best friend a hug?" I nodded and wobbled into his embrace. "I missed you." His voice next to my ear, sending shivers down my back.
 
He missed me. He missed me. He missed me. In a shaky voice, I whispered back into his left ear, "I missed you more, LuHan."
 
___________________________________________________________
 
Luhan held my shoulders and Jerked me back to his arms length. "More? I bet you forgot all about me." he scowled at me. I missed his silliness, his playfulness, just him in general. His presence next to me. I really did miss him. "If anything, you're talking about yourself. I hear girls are all over you in China. You don't have room for me anymore." I slightly pouted at the thought of all the girls that got to flock around him everyday. But me, I was stuck in Korea. Miles away from him. At least he's here now. 
 
LuHan pinched my cheeks as I glared at him. "Aigooo, I thought about you everyday~ You and Ryan will be the only girls in my life." I smiled contented with his words. "Ya know, next to the other hundred thousands of my fan girls." I smacked his arm playfully. And he faked an "Ouch."
 
I stuck my tongue out at him. "Merong~!!!" And ran for my life as LuHan chased me inside the building. I dodged the people in the hallway and ran into a random waiting room. Before I could register where I was, the door behind me swung open and a pair of arm s around my waist. "Caught ya." LuHan said in a low dangerous tone. I gulped.
 
"Aaaahem." I looked up and finally realized I ran into EXO-K's waiting room. Babo, babo, babo. Why out of all places here? I scanned the room and immediately met eyes with none other than Hyuna. Next to Kai. Her arm hooking through his. Ooh, scandalous. I whispered something in LuHan's ears. He nodded and whispered back, "Front left pocket." 
 
With LuHan's arms still around my waist, we wobbled around greeting all of EXO. All 10. I didn't feel like greeting Kai. Instead, when we arrived at our stop in front of the Troublemaker couple. LuHan and I exchanged glances. In a second, I grabbed LuHan's phone from his pocket and snapped a picture of the Troublemaker couple practically half cuddling and half surprised at the flash. LuHan had jumped behind the coach they were sitting on and gave them bunny ears. Oh, how I miss all the stupid things we did togther.
 
Kai and Hyuna shot up from their seats. Still not unhooking arms may I add. "Yah!!! Give that picture!" Hyuna shrieked. Dear lord, please spare my ears from bleeding. "____.." Kai growled in a low dangerous tone. Too bad only LuHan can do that right.
 
"Bye~!" LuHan and I ran to my own waiting room. "I'm gonna send it to you, use it to blackmail Kai sometime." LuHan winked at me. "I sure will." A free pass for Kai to do anything for me would be paradise. 
_______________________________________________________________
 
The next day, I woke up to my doorbell's ring. I was still in my pajama shorts and tank top. I grabbed a pullover sweater from my closet and a pair of basketball shorts to pull over my shorts. Why the freak does the doorbell keep ringing?! If its not important, that person is gonna be seriously injured.
 
Rather than a person, I opened the door, revealing 6 persons."Sister-in-law!" Exo-M shouted in my face. At ... may I remind you 7:00 in the morning. "What?" I frustratedly rubbed my face and ruffled my hair. "Let's go play basketball!" LuHan pushed my into the house and up the stairs. The rest of them trailing behind like little ducklings. I'm surprised he still remembers where to go, 'cause he pushed me right into my bedroom's bathroom and told me to take a quick shower.
 
"If you guys touch anything of mine, I'll cut you!" I yelled before being completely locked into the bathroom. I couldn't even push the door open. Without a choice, I took a shower. After I got out, I saw some clothes and undergarments set on the bathroom counter. What is with EXO boys and picking out my undergarments? I found a note on the clothes.
 
You better wear whatever I chose for you! Even the hello kitty boxers!
-LuHan
 
P.S. Don't worry, I was the only one that went through your stuff(;
 
If you are wondering, I do not wear or thongs or whatever else. I wear boxers. (The girl ones of course.) They're more comfortable and I just like them more. 
 
I put on the basketball shorts he picked out for me and the large white tank top. It was loose and showed my sports bra on the side. When I came out LuHan, Kris, and Xiumin was sitting on my bed while Lay, Chen, and Tao sat on the other one. I finally realized all of EXO-M was wearing the same thing as me. (Let me remind you, I like and am wearing guys clothes.) They all smirked. "I knew it would fit you!" Xiumin exclaimed. 
 
I nodded, "Lets go now?" They followed me out and down the stairs. "Did you guys eat yet?" They all shook their heads. I took out 4 new boxes of different varieties of granola bars. They took whatever kind they wanted. Scratch that. They tore all four boxes apart and put them in one of my tote bags. Where did they even find that?! LuHan is so dead later...
 
After raiding my snack compartment and fridge for energy drinks. juice, and whatever else they could find. We had 3 of my tote bags full of food and drinks and were finally driving to the SM park. Yes, Lee Soo Man was nice enough to build us a private park. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
How are my lovely readers today?
I haven't been updating frequently have I?
Mianhamnida~ School's back and I'm going crazy finishing projects and studying for tests.
But do not fear! I promise to update!!!
Thank you for all the comments<3. I really appreciate it.
Comments and subscribers are very much appreciated and encouraged<3.
Love you guys~^^