Morning

Give It Your All

I left without a trace early the next morning. Every print I left in the house was erased.

 
It was 5 in the morning, I didn't bother to go home. Instead, I took a taxi to Hongdae and roamed the streets.
 
People were scattered here and there. Some preparing to return home after a long night of partying. I pulled the hoodie I took from Kai over my head. It smelled just like him.
 
My hands sat snuggly in the pocket in front of my stomach.
 
I sighed. Daummit, I have a schedule at 9:00 to start filming WGM again. Soo Man lied about filming once a week. I was practically always filming in my free time.
 
2 hours passed with me roaming the early streets of Hongda thinking about how much has changed the past few months. I sighed. It was about 7:00 and I needed to go get hair and makeup done.
 
I came home shortly to take a quick shower and ran out the door to hair and makeup. I was already 40 minutes late.
 
When my car parked into the driveway of the salon, Hyeri ushered me in to get ready. "Where have you been?" 
 
I shrugged my shoulders and gave her the "I don't wanna talk about it" look. She left me alone about it, for now.
 
Hair and makeup check. Wardrobe check. At meeting place, check.
 
Kai arrived shortly after I did. We decided to meet at iHop, actually our managers decided to make us meet at iHop to get breakfast and head off for the long day ahead.
 
Our agenda today:
Breakfast at iHop
Roam around Myeongdong
Shopping in Myeongdong
Inkigayo meeting with brother in laws
Special stage with Exo-K
Home (maybe?)
 
I scrolled through the agenda on my phone. This is gonna be a long day...
 
FAST FORWARD>>>>>>>
 
I yawned as I stretched my arms. Let me tell you, shopping is tiring! I don't understand how some girls can just shop all day long. Like, what is there to look at? 
 
"You should take a nap. It'll take at least an hour to get there with all this traffic." I shook my head to get rid of my sleepiness. "It's okay, I'm good."
 
Taking the bud of my headphones, I clicked onto my favorite playlist and blocked out the rest of the world.
 
Slowly, without me realizing, my eyes began to close as the voices of Exo filled my ears. Angel was playing.
 
One of my favorite songs from them. 
 
My head landed on something. I snuggled into a more comfortable position, ignoring the thought in the back of my head that, that something, might've been Kai.
 
Whatever, I guess I'll deal with it later ...
_________________________________________________________________
 
MY GOODNESS! THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER ><
I sincerely apologize T-T
I think I'm gonna make things move ahead faster, anticipate the next chapter~^^
Comments and subscriptions are encouraged and appreaciated<3.