The 13th Floor

Give It Your All

We rode the elevator up to the 13th floor ... Oh, the unlucky 13th floor.

Kai and I made our way out of the elevator and to Lee Soo Man's office, all the while glaring at one another. 

*Knock-knock*

"Come in~." His voice was too sweet, I'm about to die right then and there.

Exo's manager, Jinsoo, opened the door for us to walk in. (a/n: I don't actually know what their manager's name is! I just made it up.)

"Anyonghaseyo." We both said at the same time and automatically bowed 90 degrees. He IS the president after all.

"Take a seat. Jinsoo, you may leave." Jinsoo shot us both a worried look.

"May I ask why we're here?" I asked, trying to sound as polite as I could.

He chuckled, "Don't worry, you guys aren't in trouble. So relax." That was when we both exhaled a deep breath.

"I actually have good news for the two of you..." He continued. Oh dear lord, I've heard this line somewhere before. Seohyun unnie told me those exact words when she told me her story of how Yonghwa and her got together. They were paired up in We Got Married. Oh dear lord, please don't let it be that. I'll do anything to not get married to that narcisstic prince! Please, please, PLEASE.

"You guys are going to be together on We Got Married." My heart stopped. Time stopped. I swear, I was about to punch Lee Soo Man in the face for even thinking that was a good idea. 

"E-excuse me..?" I squeaked. 

He smirked, "No ifs, or buts. You are to carry through with this show until whenever you are told. ___, you are debuting in a week. This will be great exposure for you."

Is that what matters right now? EXPOSURE? I'm gonna be married to this stupid idiot for who knows how long and all he thinks about is EXPOSURE?! It's okay, ___. It's okay .. calm down. Deeeeeep breaths. You can get through this. No big deal. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN NO BIG DEAL?!! YOU'RE ABOUT TO MARRY THIS ALIEN. He's soooo gonna get it ..

"Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you that the first filming will be in 2 weeks. You will film every week or maybe every 2 weeks, we haven't confirmed it yet. And also, it will be depending on your schedules. You will recieve your schedules sometime around next week. Don't disappoint me you two. You may leave."

WHAT THE JALSIHUFIULDHVIULDCJOIJEF?!!! Every week or 2 weeks?! Are you crazy? And the filming lasts for HOURS. I don't even like seeing him in the practice room. Now I have to see him even more.

As we both walked out, my knees were going weak with each step. As soon as the door closed, my knees gave out. To my surprise, I didn't hit the floor. Instead, the scent of Kai's cologne rushed into my nose. He caught me before I fell.

Kai smirked, "Already falling for me, yeobo?" I wanted to kick that smirk off his face.

I stood straight up, and that resulted to my head hitting his chin. "Ooow." I grimaced at the sudden pain.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. My wife is so clumsy." ... I'm going to rip his mouth off and bury it in Africa ...

_______________________________________________

2nd chapter done! How was it? Hmmm? What do you think is gonna happen?:P Comment and subscribe please? I would appreciate it!:)