Cute

Give It Your All

(Your POV)

After practicing the song a couple times, we went to grab a late lunch. Which I was grateful for since the last meal I ate was yesterday's lunch. We went down to the restaurant in our company building.

"What would you both like today?" The waitress asked us. I scanned the menu and decided on a kimchi jigae. "Same here" Kai announced. She nodded after making googly eyes at Kai, I wanted to puke. Wait, I think I really do.

I clutch onto my mouth before any mystery contents escaped my mouth and ran to the bathroom as fast as my legs will allow. After unleashing the beast, my throat burned considering there wasn't much that I ate today, or rather at all. And my mouth had an awful taste. I reached into my mini purse and took out the toothbrush and mouthwash I always carried around. It became a habit after getting my braces in junior high. After freshening up, I went back to see Kai eating and my small bowl of kimchi jigae was set across from him. Ugh, I don't feel like eating anymore.

"What was that about?" I was really hoping he didn't ask that. "My tank needed to be empty. It was about to explode." That surely shut him up. We continued eating in silence. I took 2-3 bites and couldn't handle it anymore. "I'm full, I'll see you upstairs." I went up to the cashier and paid for both our meals, just 'cause I'm such a nice person.

We practiced 'til the sun went down and the clock striked 11. "I'll get some snacks, want anything?" Kai was awfully considerate today. I shrugged my shoulders as if to say I don't care. As he was about to head out, I grabbed my scarf that was a present for Changmin, well not really I just took it from him 'cause it kept me warm and he didn't complain about it, "Wait." He turned his attention to me. I wrapped the scarf around his neck only revealing his eyes and nose, "So you don't get recognized." Oh, why am I such an angel today?

_______________________________________________________

(Kai's POV)

I swung the white plastic bag in my hand back and forth. I had bought chips, peppero, and medicine for ____. When she ran out during lunch, I followed her only to find out that she was in the bathroom puking. No, I didn't go in. I asked an female employee. 

I walked into the practice and saw her asleep using her arms as pillow. Gently, I put my jacket over her as I cleaned up the practice room. 

What am I gonna do now... to wake her up or not? I decided against the first option when I saw the beads of sweat on her forehead. She was burning.. After much debate with myself, I packed all our stuff and using her scarf as my only source warmth against the wind, I carefully carried her into my car bridal style. She didn't wake up or even budge.

Instead of going to EXO's dorm, which was 45 minutes away, I drove to my parent's house. They were on a business trip and wouldn't mind me coming home anyway. It was only 10 minutes way. I would've drove her to her house but I don't really remember how to get there. 

When we reached our destination, I carried her up to my old room. I tucked her in my bed and went to the bathroom to get a wet towel. Removing her fringe from her face, I wiped all of the sweat away. Taking the medicine I bought her, I tried waking her up. "____-ah~ ireona~" I shook her a bit. ____ groaned and groggily opened her eyes. "Open your mouth." She did as I told her. "Swallow and drink this." I handed her a cup of warm water. "Now sleep." I patted the pillow behind her. She was out in a heart beat. Speaking of which, my heart was beating a little to fast. I smiled at the sight of her snuggling into the blanket. She looks ... cute.

"Feel better, ____."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There will be another update sooon~!!!

I already have the next couple chapter ready, just gotta read them over.

Comments and subscribing is very much encouraged and appreciated!

Love you guys~^^. <3