What now?

Give It Your All

(Kai's POV)

A few weeks have passed ever since that incident.

The awkwardness that laid between us, slowly faded away as we continuously saw each other week after week. None of us brought up the subject, nor held a conversation that would lead to the subject. It was like a bomb ticking away for a million years, and no one knows when it will blow.

____ and I need to talk about it though. I don't even know where I stand with her anymore. Are we friends? Fake couples? Or .. real?

Aish! I don't wanna think about it anymore.

The chatter of the Exo members came in contact with my ears as one by one came home to our dorm. I wonder where they've been?

I walked out into the kitchen where they all scattered around the living rooms, laptops on their laps as the clicking of the cursor filled the room.

"Hyung! DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED?" The maknae was at it again, causing ruckus around the house. He was rapidly pressing the down arrow button on his laptop, his eyes scanning the screen like a bullet. "What now?" I groaned. Seriously, I don't wanna hear about another one of his fanfics he finds.

But the next sentence he said shook me. My eyes bulged, and I could feel the sharp gazes of my members as I dragged myself over next to Sehun. "W-what? What'd you s-say?" I was beyond shocked.

"We Got Married is getting cancelled." He repeated. The words stabbed me like a knife. Piercing my chest with every syllable. 

Suho approached me, his hand patted my back. It didn't comfort me at all. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head. I couldn't believe it. How could this all happen so fast? It was just yesterday when we started this show. And now it's ending? I just couldn't believe it.

"Kai, calm down. Everything will be okay." Sehun snapped my back to reality. I noticed my uneven breathing pattern. I was beyond pissed.

Everything will not be okay. How could it ever be? I won't be able to see ___ as much. I won't be able to , see her smile, make her laugh, annoy her.

I've fallen in love with her.

The other members stayed silent. My eyes scanned the room and fell on my jacket. I need to get out of hour.

I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door. I heard the yells of my name but soon heard D.O. tell them to give me my space.

Thanks D.O. I owe you one.

FAST FORWARD >>>>>>>>>>>>

Walking on the bridge of the Han river, the salty air seemed to calm me down. I bought myself ice cream in the hopes of making myself happy. I walked and walked, all the way off the bridge to who knows where.

I took the subway to Apujeong and found myself wandering into a park. Kids ran around having the time of their lives. I envied them. Sometimes I wish I was a normal kid. Just living the life of a regular teenager that went to school. Hm, I haven't attended school in a while. I'll tell Soo Man to put me back in. Take some time off and just focus on school as my main priority.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a slight nudge to my leg. I looked down, it was a little puppy.

"Hey there little buddy. Watcha doing?" I picked up the little thing and held it in my arm. It was shivering in the winter cold, I put it inside my jacket and wrapped my arms around it. "Do you have an owner?" I searched for a collar or dog tag, but there was none around his neck. 

I walked into the animal shelter with the little pup. "Can we help you sir? O-oh! It's Kai from Exo-K?" I bowed to the ahjumma. "Ne."

"What brings you here today my dear?" I gestured towards the dog in my arms, "I found him at the park. Can you check if he has an owner?"

She clasped her hands together, "Why of course! Bring him here, it'll take just a few minutes to scan him to see if he has a microchip attached." I nodded my head in understanding and set the dog on the mini table.

A few minutes passed and the results came out. "Ahh~ he has no owner.. I guess I'll have to put him in the shelter."

I turned to leave when I heard a small whimper. Turning back, I saw the pleading eyes of the little puppy. I sighed and thought for a moment. "Ahjumma! would it be okay if I adopt him?" She looked taken abacked but replied calmly, "are you sure? It's a lot of work taking care of a dog."

I felt myself smile a little, "I can handle it."

Half an hour later, I walked out of the animal shelter with adoption papers in hand, and a leash in the other.

I'll name you, peppoongi.

(It's a cross of peppero and doong which means poop. Hehehe, the dog just reminds me of it~!)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

SURPRISE~!!!!

DOUBLE UPDATE BABY!

Enjoy the lame chapter, aish I feel like my writing is so bad ><

There are probably a few mistakes, so just ignore them!

I'm too tired to re-read the chapter T-T but I'll edit it later for you guys<3.

Comments and subscriptions are greatly encouraged and appreciated<3<3<3.

:)