The Plan.

Give It Your All

(Kai's POV)

The next morning, Peppoongi woke me up as he my face. Surprisingly, no one was up yet.

I went to take a shower and get ready for the day ahead, only remembering we were free until 7:00pm.

I sighed, grabbed my jacket, sunglasses, and hat. I put the leash on Peppongi and went out.

It was 9:00 on a Saturday morning. Not many were out on the streets, probably taking advantage of the weekend to catch up on their sleep.

I looked around from store to store with Peppoongi trailing either behind of in front of me.

After many, many, many stores. I finally found what I was looking for.

Also getting stuff for Peppoongi.

Later in the Day >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We got our hair and makeup done and headed over to the MBC building for Music Core.

I was walking to my dressing room when someone grabbed my arm.

"Oppa!" I recognized that voice, Hyuna. I stopped and turned to her.

"Oh! Hyuna!" She gave me a hug and pulled me to her dressing room.

"Girls! Kai oppa is here!" We exchanged greetings and they pulled me down to sit at the table full of snacks.

"I heard WGM is getting cancelled, your marriage was so short!" Sohyun frowned a bit and continued, "You guys were sucha great couple! Hyuna unnie was so jealous while watching you guys~"

I raised my eyebrow at Hyuna, "Jeogmal?" I saw a bluch grew on her cheeks. "Ani."

We talked for a while before my manager came and pulled me out of the room. ___ was standing next to him with her own manager.

Walking to our dressing room with ___ and her manager, I noticed how she looked really tired today. "Yah, gwaenchanha?" 

She nodded her head slowly as we all sat down. ____, seated beside me. The other members gathered around us interested.

"So we are all fully aware that you guys are ending your marriage tomorrow. Right?" Hyeji started off. (a/n for those of you who don't remember, that's your manager^^)

She continued, "Surprisingly, we have recieved many complaints about it. The company and the broadcasting station."

"So we have decided on alternate ways to satisfy the fans." Jinsoo leaned closer to ___ and I, his hands folded together.

"You guys will be participating on a majority of variety shows and such together until further notice. We've already arranged your next schedule together." He stopped and allowed Hyeji to speak.

"If you both agree, you'll both be appearing in Running Man as a couple still." 

_____ and I exchanged glances. I don't know where I got the couraged from as I grabbed her hand that laid on her lap tightly and faced our managers. "We agree." I answered them without asking _____. I waited for 5 seconds, hoping she didn't protest.

I looked over at her, she smiled.

_________________________________________________________________________________--

Long time no talk my readers~

But I'm back! Hopefully for good this time:)

Things have been once again, busy lately.

But I managed to find time to write this chappie:)

I don't think it's great .__. but, it'll have to do.

ALSO, I've been thinking of starting another fanfic soon.

And I actually have the plot planned out and everything already ^^

So until then, this fanfic is my main priority.

Anyway, comments and subscriptions are always greatly appreciated<3.

Love you guys<3.

P.S. I've recently been totally into tumblr! SO follow me if you will :3

it's not completely mine ... my friend and I share one :P but still, please follow!

We have no followers ><

http://onelifeonedreamonlyonechance.tumblr.com/