Oh, Changmin.

Give It Your All

(Your POV)

"Ohhhhhhhhhh.." everyone said in unison.

I rolled my eyes, "You guys need to learn how to hear the other side of the story before you go off on me like that."

They all shrank into their seats in shame. All except Kai and I of course. We didn't do anything wrong. It took a good 20 minutes to calm the five boys down and  tell them what really happened. 

'Well, you still could've called or something.." Junsu murmured. Too bad I heard it, "Well, I wasn't exactly in the right mind to remember everyone's number and contact you." He shrank into his seat even more. Yeah, dolphin boy, don't mess with me.

I got up to get a drink of water, only to find myself black out for a single moment and in Kai's arms. 

"Are you okay?!" They shot up out of their seats. I waved my hand, "Yeah, I'm fine." You could hear the long exaggerated exhales. Kai sat me down on the couch again. "I'll get you a drink."

It was 9:56 and no one had dinner yet. We decided to order pizza, courtesy of the 5 gods of the east.

We were all peacefully eating and talking amongst ourselves when Changmin smacked his lips together and made a poker face.

2 seconds later, his evil smirk appeared upon his face.

Oh lord, what is he gonna do. I gave him a warning look.

He shrugged it off, "So Kai .. I hear you're ____'s nampyeon?" I swear, Kai's eyes resembled an owl when he stuttered out, " N-n-ne. Sunbaenim." Oooh, I'm starting to like this. Continue Changmin oppa! Fighting!!!

"What..." Changmin pretended to ponder for a moment, "Do you like about my ____ ?" Sweat started forming on Kai's forehead. "U-u-uh.. u-um. I-I .."

Changmin halted with the gesture of his hand then clapped. "Alright, boys. We should leave, we have an early schedule tomorrow." The boys scrambled to clean up the mess they made. It took a good 20 minutes and 8 pairs of hands to clean the living room to it's original state.

"Bye Jae, Micky, Yunho, Dolphin boy~." Junsu whirled around when he heard my remark, "Yah! Don't be disrespectful to your oppa! Jugullae?!" He raised his fist at me. I chuckled at his sillyness, "Bye oppa~" He pouted and went to his car.

"Give your favorite oppa a hug before he has to leave~." I gave Changmin a hug, I really love the smell of his cologne. "Bye-bye~" He ruffled my hair and leaned into the doorway that led to the living room and kitchen.

"YAH DOOLLY BOY!" --- Okay, so I accidently called Kai, Doolly once 'cause I don't know.. He reminded me of the cartoon character. Just my opinion though. I guess Changmin caught on to that. "I EXPECT A WRITTEN LETTER ON WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT MY ____ AND WHY YOU ARE WORTHY OF BEING HER NAMPYEON IN MY HANDS IN 2 DAYS!" Sometimes .. I just really love how silly Changmin was. Before he left he whispered in my ear, "He doesn't seem like the last one, don't lose him ____. But if he ever hurts you, oppa will take care of it."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awwwwe, awwwe, awe <3.

I apologize for the lack of Kai in this chapter .. It's all about Changmin >.< hehe.

So to make it up to you ....

<3<3<3<3<3

Comments and subscribers are appreciated! Love you allllll<3.

I noticed how short this chapter was, sorry!

I think I'm gonna do another middle of the night update ...

While I wait to watch Exo-K perform.