008: Cheating

I Can Change For You

What took you so long?” Taemin asked when he opened the door for his boyfriend.

“Oh – I was having trouble finding my bag.” Minho lied as he followed Taemin in. They both settled themselves onto the couch, and Minho wrapped his arm around the younger one and held him tight. Taemin flipped the channel to another random channel and snuggled his head against Minho’s chest, and they both watched TV like that for a while. Soon, Taemin had fallen asleep in his lap.

A few minutes later a loud voice had startled Minho; “You’re not allowed of your dorms after 9 o’ clock! You got that?” The sound of the door opening could be heard. “I said do you got that?!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, get out of my face.” Minho heard Key’s voice, followed by the slamming of the door. “Tch, annoying son of a –“ he then noticed Minho and Taemin and stopped his sentence.

“Hi.” Minho said.

“Hi,” Key replied, and quickly headed towards his bedroom, not wanting to talk to Minho.

“Hey – wait –“ Minho called, he carefully took off Taemin’s head from his lap, placing a pillow under it, and headed towards Key. Key was still facing the door, his hand on the doorknob. “I want to know why those guys were beating on you.”

‘…That’swhat you want to know? No hey Kibum, how have you been? I’m sorry that I have been ignoring you’ Key really wanted to say that, but he thought it would only worsen the situation. “Because they don’t like me,” He answered simply. It wasn’t a complete lie, though.

“They never had a problem before did they?” Minho questioned.

“Well they do now,” Key sighed. “Go back to Taemin, I’m tired. I want to sleep.” He suddenly felt two firm arms wrap around him. He gasped quietly as his heart raced. “Minho?”

“I’m sorry.” Minho whispered. “I miss you. I miss our friendship. It’s like ever since I started going out with Taemin, I lost you. Things aren’t the same. You aren’t the same.”

And I probably won’t ever be the same. Key sighed.

“I thought we agreed that we would be friends…”

“Well – we are friends.” Key replied in a sad tone. He wanted Minho to go away, so he could cry without him seeing. He was just so clueless. How could he not realize his feelings by now?

“Minho?” Taemin’s voice called, interrupting Key’s nice moment of having Minho’s arms wrapped around him. Minho unwrapped his arms and walked back into the living room; “Babe, you’re awake?”

Babe, huh? Key scoffed as he walked into his room, slamming the door loudly behind him. He crawled into his bed, not bothering to change out of his clothes first. He buried his head into his pillow and silently cried. Why is love so painful?

Three days later

After the last bell of the day rang, Key swung his bag around his shoulder. He decided that he would go to dance practice today. He wanted to act like nothing ever happened, that he never developed feelings for Minho. It would be difficult, but he believed that he would be able to do it. In the dance studio, Hyuna, CL, and Minzy were sitting in a circle talking. “Key!!” CL shouted when he entered the room.

He gave them a small smile as he set his bag aside in the back. “Hey.” The girls all stood up and surrounded him.

“You had us all worried, did you know that?!” Minzy said, poking Key in the stomach.

“I didn’t disappear, you know.” Key forced laughed.

“Yeah, but it was like you were hiding.” Hyuna frowned, she wrapped her arms around Key’s waist and snuggled into his chest. “Pabo, if you have something going on, you should tell me! I’m your best friend remember!”

“Yah!” CL frowned. “I’m his best friend too!” She also wrapped her arms around Key.

“Don’t leave me out…” Minzy pouted, joining the group hug. Key laughed and hugged them all back.

“What are you guys doing?” Ricky asked as he, Changjo, Fei, and Amber all entered the room.

“Having a small reunion!” Minzy grinned as they all let go of each other.

“Let us join!” Amber squealed as she ran into Minzy arms. Minzy laughed playfully as they spun around in circles.

“You guys are like kids, really.” Fei laughed, rolling her eyes.

“Shut up!” Amber and Minzy mehronged at her, and continued to play around with each other.

After about 5 minutes, more members of the dance team started to show up. Key felt like his heart stopped when Minho came into the room. He was wearing a black wife beater, and grey sweat pants. He was ing y.

Stop thinking such y thoughts – your trying to get over him, remember? Key quickly removed his eyes and tried to pay attention to whatever Hyuna was talking about.

“Looks, like mostly everyone’s here.” Kikwang said, clapping his hands together so that he could get everyone’s attention.

“Ah – Taemin won’t be able to come – he has tutoring with Mrs. Jung.” Minho explained. Kikwang just nodded at him; “Anyone seen Jonghyun?”

“Uh, he’s sick,” Key said, covering up for him.

 “Alright then - let’s get to practicing guys!” Sulli said. “Take your places!” She walked over to the stereo while everyone did what they were told.

~~~~

After dance practice ended, Ricky had suggested that they all should go out to get something to eat.

“I can’t, I have homework.” Sulli frowned.

“Curfew’s is in like 3 hours, and I don’t want to risk getting into trouble.” Bom sighed. Sandara agreed with her. The three girls got their belongings and left.

“They always back out of everything.” Amber pouted.

“What do you expect? They are the goody-goodies out of all of us.” Kikwang smirked. “Come on, let’s get going.”

“Make sure you guys don’t forget your wallets,” CL reminded. “I’m going to be pissed the off if you make the us pay.”

“Yeah, I hate what happened last time,” Fei agreed.

“Okay, whatever!” Kikwang replied. “Just make sure you don’t order anything expensive.”

“You’re so cheap, Kikwang.” Hyuna rolled her eyes. “This is why you are still single.”

“Yah, don’t talk to me about relationships.” Kikwang covered his ears.

By now, they were outside and headed for the front gate. “You guys are like a married couple, shut the up already.” Amber said, annoyed.

“Married c-couple?!” the two stuttered. They both looked at each other; “Eww! Gross!”

While the two continued to bicker, Minho turned to Key; “Your awfully quiet,”

, why is he talking to me? Key asked himself, frantically.

“Kibumm~” Minho whined, when he didn’t answer. He wrapped an arm around the blonde.

“Yah!” Key shouted, shrugging Minho’s arm off of him. He didn’t want Minho to touch him at all, he would just take advantage of the situation. Wouldn’t it be a good thing to take advantage though? Aish, Kibum where did your confidence go? You said you would steal him away! He sighed aloud; “Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” Minho replied. “How are you feeling? You haven’t been bullied lately, have you?”

Key shook his head; “No. I’m too awesome for that…haha.”

Minho:

“My Key is back!” I grinned as I wrap my arm around Key’s shoulders again. I honestly did miss Key’s confident attitude. It was nice. And I found it attractive.Yeah, Key is cute and y, but I don’t like him like that. Well, maybe that’s a bit of a lie. I may have a bit of a crush on him, but it doesn’t compare to what I feel for Taemin. I hope it doesn’t. I honestly have no clue.

Soon we arrived at the designated restaurant; “Table for eleven please,” Kikwang told the waitress.

“You will have to wait for about 8 minutes,” the waitress smiled sweetly at him. He turned back to us; “Eight minutes guys.” We let the girls take all the empty seats in the waiting area.

After a while, the same waitress came and escorted us to our table. She asked us what we want to drink, and as soon as she got everyone’s request she left. I was seated in between Fei and Key, in front of me was Ricky. “Remember what I said, and this actually goes for everyone. Don’t order expensive stuff.” Kikwang warned us once again.

“Arasseo! Tch – your so annoying.” Hyuna exclaimed, she was sitting next to him. To be honest, I kind of agreed with Amber when she said they act like a married couple.

“What are you going to order?” Fei turned to me. “There are so many things that look good, but Kikwang says everything must be cheap.”

I smile at her; “Don’t worry about Kikwang, order what you want. He’s not the only one paying you know.”

“Oh – but that would be kind of mean.” Fei replied. “What if you won’t be able to afford the meal?”

“Then get something cheap,” I told her. I really didn’t have a lot of money in my wallet right now, maybe a twenty and a few one dollar bills. My parents don’t send me money often, maybe once every three months. It even takes longer if I don’t call them.

“Hmm,” she hemmed and squinted at her menu. “The font is so small.”

“Let me see. What are you trying to look at?” I leaned over so I could get a look what she was pointing at. She leaned towards me and held the menu up high so I could see. I didn’t even realize that our heads were touching.

Key:

When I finished decided what I was going to get – a simple cheeseburger with bacon – I looked up to see what Minho was up to. He was leaning his head against Fei’s and I could help but feel jealous. Minho must like choosing everyone but me, huh? I slump into my seat, sighing. What exactly does Taemin have that I don’t? I dance better than him, I look better than him, I’m damn sure I’m better in bed… What is just so good about him? Suddenly CL poked me in the side, interrupted my thoughts; “What do you think is better? This or this?” she held up her menu for me to see.

“Why are you asking me?” I questioned.

“Because you have good taste when it comes to food,”

Don’t forget fashion. “Let’s see here.” I say as I inspected the menu. “This one. I’ve tried this before – taste like heaven.” I pointed at one particular food.

“I’ll order that then.” She said. “If it doesn’t taste like heaven, I might strangle you.” She held up a fist.

“Uwa – so scary!” I blocked my face, laughing. “You’re never going to get boys if your so violent!”

“Ugh, Kibum shut up.” We both started laughing as she playfully started to hit me in the chest. I grabbed her wrist to make her stop; “Stop touching my s woman! That is ual assault.” I joked, smirking at her.

Her face reddened and she snatched her hands away. “Did I make you mad? It was just a joke!” I pouted as she turned away. “Chaerin~!” I sang, wrapping my arms around her.

Minho:

After I finished helping Fei out with reading the menu, I turned my attention back to Key – who was hugging all over CL. I don’t know why but my stomach suddenly felt weird – like it sunk or something. What is this feeling?

They are just friends, Minho, chill out.

Although I thought that, I still felt kind of jealous. “Kim Kibum, get off of me!” CL tried shrugging him off, but it was so obvious that she liked it. Does she know he’s gay? Across the table, Hyuna was staring at the two – a look of jealousy on her face. Hmm, maybe Hyuna likes Key too.

Ah – Key is just so amazing, he can attract both genders.

~~~~~~~~~

After I finished my meal, I sat back into my chair and rubbed my stomach, satisfied.  “What time is it?” Hyunseung asked.

“It’s 8:24.” Amber answered. “You guys better hurry up and pay so we can go back to the school.”

Kikwang looked at the bill; “$84.65.” his eyes widened; “I hope we have enough to pay for this,”

“Don’t worry hyung,” Changjo said; “I got a ten.” He placed the ten on the table.

“I got a twenty.” Key and I chorused, placing our money on the table.

“Another ten over here,” Hyunseung grinned, taking the money out of his wallet.

“WOO~ I found five dollars.” Ricky exclaimed. We all looked at Kikwang, waiting for him to cough up some dough. He patted down his pockets and placed about four dollars on the table.

“Yah, that’s not enough.” Key rolled his eyes. “You , Kikwang. You really do!”

“Sorrrry~” He mehronged. “Girls, can you help us out.”

“Ugh! I knew it.” CL sighed as she took out her wallet.

~~~~~~

Back at the school, we departed from the girls. I wanted to wait on Key so we could walk together but CL and Hyuna kept pestering him to walk them to the girl’s dormitory building. I thought he was going to go with them so I just hurried inside till I heard him calling my name. “Yah! We’re you going to leave without me?!”

“Yes.” I answered honestly.

He frowned sadly, and I kind of felt bad for answering him that way. “We could walk together now if you want…”

“Yay~” he answered. So bipolar… “Come on, let’s take the elevator ‘cause I don’t really feel like walking up the stairs.” It took a while for the elevator to come since the other guy’s didn’t bother holding the doors open for us. When it finally arrived we stepped in, and reached for the number four. Our hands collided, and Key snatched his hand away. “S-Sorry.” He said, hiding his blush.

“Why are you acting so weird?” I joked, trying to clear some of the awkwardness.

He sighed and turned to me as the elevator doors came to a close; “Minho, I’m about to do something.”

“Okay…what is it?”

“It’s just something, okay… Look at me.” I looked down at him, and he was reaching for my face. He thumbs held my eyelids down as I felt something press against my lips. It took me a second to realize what was actually going on. Key was kissing me.

He pulled away for a minute, I guess, waiting to see my reaction. I had none, so he just kissed me again. His lips were small and soft, kind of different from Taemin. He let go of my face and wrapped his arms around neck, pulling our bodies closer. I responded by wrapping my arms around his waist.

The sweet moment was interrupted by the elevator doors opening once more, and we quickly moved away from each other, praying that no one saw us. Gladly, no one did. “Um, bye.” Key waved, a smile on his fast as he walked towards his dorm with…the one he shared with Taemin.

, I just cheated on Taemin with Key.

_____________________________________________________

2min supporters dont hate me.
sorry for any typoes, its like 11:36pm right now..sleepyyy.
HAPPY EASTER<3