027

I Can Change For You

{Taemin}

After school I immediately rushed to the library, giddy with anticipation to meet Onew again. “Hey, your back.” He said.

“Of course!” I grinned.

“Hold on, I have to put a couple books back on the shelves before we can go.” Onew called.

“Need any help?”

“No need.” Onew answered. “There’s not much left.”

I didn’t respond and just waited a couple minutes by the entrance till Onew emerged from in between the rows and rows of shelves.

“You didn’t answer my texts.” I called out.

“I told you I wouldn’t.” he laughed, heading towards his desk. “But I was tempted too,” He grabbed his bag and walk towards me. “Now, let’s go eat my favorite food in the world! Chicken~!”

“Haha, okay.” I grinned, following behind him.

 

==============================================

 

Onew ate at least one and half buckets of chicken already. How did he do it?
I’ve only eaten about a three pieces, and I didn’t even completely finish them off.

“You have a large stomach.” I commented.

“You’re not going to finish that?” Onew questioned eyeing my own bucket.

“I will hyung, I will. Don’t be greedy.” I joked.

“Good, because your underweight and you need to eat,”

“Yes sir!” I nod. He ruffled my hair with his big, warm hand and grinned widely. “Plus, I’m not that underweight. And at your rate you’re going to be overweight.”

“Hyung’ll be fine.” He rolled his sleeve up over his bicep and flexed it. “I’ll always stay in perfect shape.”

I pulled up my own sleeve and flexed; “I’m getting there.” I grinned.

“Aigoo, you’ve gotten manly and cute.” He pinched my cheek. It stung a bit but I didn’t care. I’m sure he didn’t mean to pinch too hard.

“You got a little something…” I grabbed a napkin and wiped the grease off the corners of his mouth.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.”

A silence came over us till Onew just randomly burst out laughing.
He had a beautiful laugh, and his eye smile was so adorable. It was something I liked about Onew. I ended up laughing too.
We’re so weird.
Laughing over nothing.
But I felt good.
It felt good to sincerely laugh and be happy ever since the breakup.

==============================================

 

{Key}

 

I lay in Minho’s arms as he slept peacefully under the duvet of my bed. The white fan kept the room cool and the my iPhone played some soft, slow music.
Minho must have liked the music a lot, since he was out like a light.
I, however, couldn’t fall asleep.
I couldn’t let the idea of Minho still liking Taemin go. I thought they were over for good.
Maybe Taemin’s guilt tripping Minho? …That could be a possibility.
My grip around Minho’s torso tightened.
 I can’t let him go. He’s finally mine.

Suddenly my phone started blaring Lady Gaga’s Judas. I quickly grabbed it and answered, hoping it didn’t wake Minho.
He stirred but he didn’t wake.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Key? Hey.” The voice was familiar. It was Hyuna.

“Hi, what’s up?” I asked, sitting up.

“I was wondering if you could come to the girl’s dorm?”

I glanced at the clock, it was eight fifteen.  “Right now…?” It wasn’t really curfew I was worried about. Boys really weren’t allowed in the girl’s dorm – and vice versa.

“Oh sorry, are you busy? Sorry, I shouldn’t have asked, then.” She quickly responded. “I was thinking you could sneak over here and hang like old times. To be honest, I miss you.”

“True, I miss my Hyuna too.” I grinned. “Okay, I’ll be there. Just you wait.”

“You still remember my room number right?”

“Um… how could I forget?” I laughed nervously.

“Aye…”

“Okay, so maybe I forgot.” I lifted myself off the bed and grabbed the nearest jacket. When I pulled it on, I realized it was Minho’s since it smelled a lot like him. I inhaled his manly scent and grinned to myself.

“Kibum!”

“Huh! What?”

“Did you hear me? I said on the second floor, the second to last door on the right. Number Seventy-eight!”

“Right. Second floor, last door to the right.. Seventy-five. I got you.” I grabbed my bag and pulled out my binder. I ripped out a loose-leaf paper and looked for a pen or pencil.
Once I found what I needed, I scribbled a short message for Minho once he woke up.
I didn’t want to wake him because he looked so comfortable. I pulled the duvet over him and he rolled onto his side.

“No, seventy-eight.”

“That’s what I said, girl.” I joked as I turned off the lights and headed out.

Key.” She whined.

“I’m joking, calm your .” I teased.

 

==============================================

 

{Taemin}

 

“Thanks for the food, hyung.” I grinned as Onew pulled in front of the boarding school.

“Anytime.” He replied.

I opened the car door and got out. I turned and he winded the window down. “When will I see you again?”

“Call me when you want to see me.” He replied, and winked.

“Okay, I will!” He winded the window back up and drove off. I waved till the car disappeared down the street.

 

==============================================

 

I shut the dormitory door behind me and kicked off my shoes. I stretched my arms and let out a happy squeal.
Now all I need is a nice warm shower, and it’s off to bed for me. Wait… did I have any homework?
, I did.
I still have that math project to do… Oh and that Health packet…

While I was thinking this I entered Key and I’s shared bedroom. Why was it colder in here than in the other room? I walked over towards the thermostat and looked at it. It read 65 degrees Fahrenheit. WHY?

I knew Key liked the temperature to be cold during the night because it supposedly helps him fall asleep faster but it was too cold.
And this thermostat was too complicated and I didn’t know how to work it very well. “Yah,” I walked towards Key’s sleeping figure. “Wake up! Fix the temperature, right now! It’s too cold!” I shook his shoulders with both hands. “Yah!”

In a second, his arms grabbed me and I was flipped over.

“Whhhhyyyyy are you yelling? Hmmm…?” a groggy voice asked into my neck.

“Um…K-”

My body froze up as his lips came in contact with my own.
When they made the contact, I instantly knew I wasn’t kissing Key. How could I even mistake Key for… Minho.

That built body of his, those broad shoulders, his nice desirable lips…

Without giving it a second thought, I was kissing him back. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, as the kiss deepened.

Minho.
My Minho.

However I knew this wouldn’t last. I knew that he would finally open his ing eyes and see that I’m not Key.
Still, I want this. I miss this.

A small frown formed on my face as he pulled away. “Babe…” he murmured against the side of my lip. “Why do you suddenly taste like chicken?”

“Minho, get off of me.” I muttered.

He then came face-to-face with me, and as soon as he recognized that it was me, Taemin, he sprang up. “Taemin, what the ?” he nearly shouted.

“You kissed me first.” I answered, trying to keep calm. I rolled off the bed, getting to my feet.
He was on the other side of the bed, ruffling his hair.

“I thought you were Key.” Same here. “, why did you do that anyway?”

“Do what?” I demanded. “Why were you sleeping in Key’s bed?”

Why did you—never mind, forget it.” He shook his head. “And because Key was here… before I fell asleep, that is.”

“I think you should go.”

“I think that’s a good idea.” His eyes wandered around the room, as if he was looking for something.

“What are you looking for?” I questioned.

“My jacket.” He answered. “But it’s okay. Bye.” He headed towards the door, but stopped abruptly in the door frame. “Taemin?”

“What is it?”

“This… This, uh, never happened… okay?” And with that, he shut the door behind him.

“…Okay.” My voice was meek as I was left alone in this silent, lonely room.

 

I wished that he would just come back and say something straight out of those fairy tales. Something like “Taemin I was foolish, forgive me. You’re the only one in my heart”.

But I’m the foolish one.
Something like that will never, ever happen. And like Key said, I need to get over it. I need to move on.

But it’s ing hard to when like this keeps happening.

I sigh and headed towards the bathroom. I noticed a crinkled paper on the floor and picked it up.

My lovely Minnie,

I headed out to see Hyuna for a while. I didn’t want to wake you because you looked sooooo adorbs!
Did you know you snore when you sleep?
Haha, I’m just joking.
By the way I took your jacket with me, hope you don’t mind.
I hope I see you when I get back, but if you decide to leave that’s fine too~!
Make sure you make the bed, I like my stuff clean and tidy.

I love you.

Your Kibummie.

‘I love you.’ He says. I wonder how many times Key has said that to someone, just to get into their pants. I don’t believe it. I don’t believe Key loves Minho.

I don’t believe he loves him more than I do.

trying to get over Minho.

I’m going to get him back.

Somehow. Someway.

 


 

 

(^taemin wishes for this again^)

didnt i update yesterday?
if i did then damn this was fast.

 

 

i was watching steve wilkos videos last night.
now i know this has nothing to do with anything.
but i'm frightened.
there was a story about an 11 year old girl who had been ually active since she was eight and i was like WHY.
how do parents even let their kids... eight year olds even have ? OR EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS?

The girl claimed "everyone else was doing it so i wanted to try"

SMH OUR GENERATION.

kay anyway, something thats about shinee.
i was listening to reply, best place, one for me on loop today.
and right now, the song thats currently on loop is keeping love again.
shinee feels man.
the best feeling in the world~~!