014

I Can Change For You

Jonghyun:

After school I made my way towards the lake. Key hadn’t arrived yet and I’m assuming I’ll be waiting a good five minutes before he gets here anyway. I have to rehearse what I’m going to say, otherwise I’ll look really stupid and Key won’t take me seriously.

“I’ve liked you since, forever basically… No that’s kind of creepy…” I shook my head as I walked back and forth. “You make me so happy and I love you… AISH~! Why can’t I think of anything awesome? Clever? To make me seem as if I’m cool?!”

“Are you talking to yourself?” Key’s voice startled me. “You should give your poor brain a rest some time,” he walked up closer to me and patted me on the head. “Now what is it you want to tell me?”

I inhaled a lot of air as I took his hands in my mine. Kibum, I love you. Just say it and get this over with… “You’re expression is so serious! You’re starting to creep me out.”

“Just, listen. I just want to tell you that…” I said, as I squeezed his hands. “Key, I…” Out with it. “I’ll always be your best friend, and if you ever have problems you should just come to me and I’ll help you because you’re very special to me.”

.

.

.

…What?!

Narrator:

“You drag me all the way out here just to tell me that?” Key looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “You could have told me at dance practice,” He looked his watch. “…which we are now twenty minutes late for. Come on, let’s go.”

“N-No, that’s n-not what I—” Jonghyun protested as Key began to walk away.

“What did I tell you?” Key snapped/hollered. “I said to rest your brain. Now shut up and let’s go.”

“!” Jonghyun swore to himself as he kicked at the ground. “How come I couldn’t say it?!”

When the two arrived at dance studio everyone was practicing. Chaerin and Hyuna however, looked a bit awkward since they didn’t have their partners there with them.

Jonghyun and Key applauded when they all finished. “You guys look great.” Key nodded approvingly.

Hyuna punched him in the shoulder; “You’re late!”

No – they’re early.” Taemin said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Key just ignored his comment. He didn’t want to waste his breath talking to him.

 

Taemin and Minho sat in a little corner of the dance studio. They were on a ten minute break. “It’s like you’re asking for a fight.” Minho whispered to Taemin.

“What do you expect?  I hate him, remember?” Taemin muttered, grabbing his water bottle.

Minho placed his hand on Taemin’s knee. “Why don’t you actually try being friends with him?”

“What brought this on?” Taemin demanded. Minho knew how much he despised Key. Why would he want to be friends with him?! “I can never be friends with Key. Never!”

“Well, Key isn’t really that bad if you get to know him.”

“Tch. What?!”

“I mean – I… When I used to talk to him a lot, he was nice.”

“Can we change the subject?” Taemin asked. He didn’t like where the conversation was headed. What if Minho…didn’t like him anymore? What if he liked Key?

Minho suddenly pecked him on the cheek; “I can read your expression Taemin. I don’t like Key…like that.”

Taemin just stared at him for a few seconds, before placing his lips on Minho’s. “I love you,” he whispered. “A lot. I don’t know what the hell I would be doing if I never met you.”

Minho just smiled and kissed him again.

Don’t think we don’t see you!” Kikwang yelled.

“OH LORD, GET A ROOM!” Hyunseung added. He, Changjo, Kikwang, Ricky, Bom, Key, Jonghyun, and Dara were sitting in a circle not far from the 2MIN couple.

“HYUNGS, STOP IT.” Ricky and Changjo covered their eyes.

“Oh shut up, leave them alone!” Bom said, shoving Ricky in the shoulder. Ricky bumped into Changjo and they almost fell to the ground.

Key turned and saw 2MIN blushing red from embarrassment. He sniffed to clear his nose and turned back to the center of the circle, trying not to care. “Yah! Key and I will always have the best PDA in this room, ever!” Jonghyun said, wrapping his arm around Key’s waist.

“PLEASE NO!” Ricky shouted getting up and out of the circle.

“AH! MY EYES!” Changjo exclaimed, copying Ricky’s action.

“You children calm down! I know you’ve watched plenty of times!” Bom lectured, holding up a finger at them.

Jonghyun kissed Key quickly on the cheek while their friends were distracted. “Yah.” Key said quietly. “Don’t do that.”

“Wae?” Jonghyun smiled, giving him another quick kiss – on the lips this time. “I love stealing kisses from you. Although I wish I didn’t have to steal them. I want them for free.” Jonghyun pouted cutely.

“You guys are getting carried away! We need to practice.” Hyuna said loudly as she clapped her hands.

And with that, they started to practice their routine again.

 

 

Later in TaeKey’s dormitory.  Key threw his backpack in the corner of their shared bedroom, while Taemin sat on the edge of his own bed his hands intertwined together as his elbows rested on his knees. Key was headed for the bathroom but Taemin suddenly spoke. “Key.”

“What?” Key asked, turning his head to face the younger.

“D-Do you…” he started.

“What? What is it?”

“Could you possibly have…?” he was interrupted this time. Not by Key, but a knocking at the door.

“Go answer the door. I’ll be in the shower,” Key rolled his eyes as he sauntered into the bathroom and shut the door loudly behind him.

Oh god, was I seriously about to ask him that?Taemin asked himself as he ruffled his hair. He opened the door and gasped.

“Taemin!” Taemin’s best friend from Kindergarten grinned. He extended his arms out for a hug, but Taemin just stared at him with his mouth open. “Come on, don’t leave me hanging!”

“W-What are you doing here…?” Taemin asked, wrapping his arms around his friend tightly. “God, Kai, it’s been forever!”

“I’m going to start attending school here, since something happened back home.” He looked at the ground sadly. “And plus I didn’t know Dara came here too – she’s the one who told me where you’re dorm is. It’s so nice to see you guys again.”

Taemin and Kai goway back, so seeing him now made Taemin extremely happy. His little dongsaeng had sure grown a lot.  His pale skin now had color, and his old ugly pumpkin hair was finally gone! He was…he was…well…hot now.

“I missed you, Taemin.” Kai whispered against his ear. “A lot.”

“Come in!” Taemin said, pulling out of the hug. He grabbed Kai’s wrist and dragged him inside the dormitory. “We need to catch up, big time!”

 

__________________________________________________________________
YUP, Kai has been added to the story... because I've been such an EXO addict these days. And I find the TaeKai couple cute anyway. ^^
So, yeah...going to create more drama because you know...DRAMA IS AWESOME.