003

I Can Change For You

Two days later.

The whole dance group (Kikwang, Hyunseung, Hyuna, Amber, Sulli, Minzy, Fei, Ricky, Changjo, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, Key, Bom, Sandara, and Chaerin) formed a circle in the dance room, stretching. “So how is everyone week going?” Amber asked.


“Pretty good.” “So-so.” “Great.” came everyone’s reply.


Amazing! Taemin grinned to himself, glancing at Minho. The two had spent the last two days together, they were almost inseparable! Minho caught Taemin staring him and gave him a quick wink. Taemin felt his cheeks heat up as he looked away. They didn’t notice Key, that was on the other side of the circle, watching them. Why is he always with Taemin? He thought to himself. Oh well. It’s going to be easy to steal him away. He smirked to himself.

“Okay, we’ve stretched enough,” Kikwang said, getting to his feet. “Let’s get started on this routine.”


“Hey, the routine’s a little lame, don’t you think?” Hyuna said.


“Yah! It was Bom, Taemin and I’s ideas!” Sandara snapped.


“Sorry, but I kind of agree.” Key said, loudly. “It’s to plain and it won’t win us anything.”


“Are you going to change it?” Minho questioned, shocked. He had just learned the dance and now they were going to change it?


“I can come up with something better,” Hyuna said, turning to Key. He was obviously on her side.


“I’ll gladly help.” Key grinned, nodding at her.


She blushed a bit; “Okay, so…instead of us just doing a boring dance and my synchronized. We can add…something y!”


“Like?” Kikwang raised his eyebrow, completely interested.


“A duet dance, perhaps?” Key suggested. “We have enough boys and girls so that everyone has a partner!”

 


“Why do you guys suddenly want a change?” Taemin asked, slightly annoyed. The routine was fine the way it is.


“Because,” Hyuna rolled her eyes. “I want to win a freaking competition already. I feel as if all of our dancing skills are a waste if we can’t get recognize.”


“Well, since you and Key are the ones that really want to change it, how about you guys stay here and come up with something,” Taemin suggest. “And the rest of us can leave.”


“Fine,” Key smirked. “We’re going to come up with something totally ing awesome.”


I hate how he’s so confident in everything. Taemin thought to himself, rolling his eyes. “Come on, Minho, let’s go.”

Taemin said. Everyone (excluding Hyuna and Key) went and got their stuff before they all left.


Hyuna turned to Key; “So…do you listen to Jay Park?”


“Yeah, he’s ing fine.” Key said, dreamily. “And he has so much swag.”


“That’s not the point.” Hyuna rolled his eyes; she knew about Key’s uality so she didn’t find the statement weird.


“I know, I was just saying.” Key said. He clasped his hands together; “I have an idea.”


“Let me hear it!”

~~

“I’m kind of glad that we don’t have to stay~!” Minho said, he and Taemin were walking back to the dorm building.


“Waeyo?” Taemin asked with a worried tone. Did he not really like the class or something?


“I get to spend more quality time with my chingu!” He grinned, wrapping an arm around Taemin’s shoulder.


Taemin blushed at the contact; “Oh!”

When they got to the dormitory, Minho invited himself over to Taemin’s dorm. “What if my roommate’s with his girlfriend again?” Minho shivered, remembering the horrid sounds.


Taemin laughed as he opened the door using a key. He tossed his bag to the side, Minho copied him. “Let’s watch some TV, Music Bank is on today.” Minho said, sitting on the couch.


Taemin sat beside him; “Oh my god! Girls Generation!” he squealed out when Minho had changed the channel.


“You like them?” Minho asked, raising his eyebrow. “…They’re okay, I guess.”


“Well, me and Key like doing their dances sometimes…” Taemin explained, quietly.


“You dance to girl group songs, too?” Minho questioned, sounding shocked.


“…Shut up.” Taemin blushed, hiding his face with his hands.


“AW! Don’t be embarrassed!” Minho teased, trying to pry Taemin’s hands away so he couldn’t hide his face. “Show me some moves!”


“W…What?” Taemin shrieked.


“Please~” Minho pouted. “I wanna see you do girly dances.”


“You’re just gunna make fun of me!” Taemin frowned.


“No! I promise, I won’t.” Minho said. He placed his hands together, and starting rubbing them together. “Please? I wanna see the awesome Lee Taemin do a girl dance.”


Taemin rolled his eyes as he stood up. “What dance, do you want me to do?”


“Do you know…2NE1’s I am the best?” Minho said, that was his favorite girl group dance.


“Bam ratatata…” Taemin sang as he began to the beginning of the dance.  As Taemin smacked his hip as he turned, Minho got a good view of his as he was shaking it. He liked it. And so did little Minho, too.

“There! Happy?” Taemin said when he finished. Minho just looked dazed. “Aish! So embarrassing.”

“Aniya…I – I liked it.” Minho smiled, as he stood up. “It was y.”

Taemin blushed. y? No one has ever called him y before. “You’re…not just saying that are you?” he questioned.

“Nah!” Minho said, walking closer to him.

Taemin gulped as he backed up. His nervousness was causing his heart pump at an odd pace. He backed up until he reached the wall. “It was so y…that…it kind of a bit.” Minho whispered, placing a hand on the wall, near Taemin’s head.

“T-Turned you on?” Taemin stuttered. Wait…now is not the time to act stutter and act shy like a little . Somebody (Minho) wanted him, and only him. “…I could tell,” Taemin whispered back.

“Am I making you nervous?” Minho whispered.

Even though the TV was on, and a T-ARA song was playing loudly, the room seemed so quiet. You could only hear their breathing. “Yah, Choi Minho! Shut up and kiss me.” Taemin said, closing the little space they had between them.

Minho’s lips were wet and soft, something Taemin liked in a guy. Minho gently nibbled on Taemin’s bottom lip, earning a soft moan from him.

Minho smiled when he pulled away.

Taemin pouted; “Why’d you pull away?”

“You want me to continue…?”

“Duh,” Taemin said, pressing his greedy lips against his once more. Minho hands ran down his back, onto his . He gave it a nice squeeze, earning yet another moan from Taemin. “Do you want to?” Minho replied, looking into his pretty brown eyes.

“…But…” Taemin whispered. He was hesitant. “…What if Key walks in or something…I mean he would come back soon…Look at the time…”

“Oh.” Minho said pulling away.

No…Is he mad? I still want him to hold me…  Taemin thought to himself, sadly. It wasn’t like he didn’t want to sleep with Minho. He was just scared.

“Guess we’ll just watch some more TV?” Minho said, setting himself back onto the couch.

Man…I ed up. Taemin sighed, mentally.

~~

“This will be a ing master piece.” Key smirked, wiping some sweat of his forehead.

“Yeah, I know right!” Hyuna agreed. She grabbed her bag and slugged it over her shoulder. Key grabbed his own stuff, and they both walked out of the dance room. “See you tomorrow?”

“Alright~” Key said, as the two parted ways.

            When Key reached his dorm, he could hear the TV playing a bit too loudly. He shut, more like slammed, the door behind him, as he walked in. “What the , Taemin? Turn the damn volume down!” Key hollered. He kicked off his shoes; not knowing that there shoes other than his and Taemin’s there.

“Sorry Key,” Minho apologized as he turned the volume down. Taemin was asleep next to him.

“Oh, hey…didn’t know you were here.” Key blinked.

“Yeah, now that you’re here, I should go…” Minho turned off the TV before he stood up. “Taemin’s asleep anyway.”

“Do you want me to walk you to your dorm?” Key asked. “What’s your room number?”

“Okay, that’d cool. It’s 602, so the walk will be really short.” Minho chuckled.

Key smiled as he followed him out of the door. “So, what made you join the dance team?” Key asked, trying to make a conversation.

“Uh, Taemin did.”

Of course. “Oh. Do you like it?”

“Yeah, everyone is cool. I just don’t get why you and Hyuna suddenly wanted a change.”

Key smirked; “Trust me the new dance is way better. Should I show you a preview?”

“Sure,” Minho said.

Since the dance was a partner dance, Key decided to do the girls part. It involved him swaying his hips, and grinding. He literally walked up to Minho, turned, and put his on his crotch. Minho liked this, and he knew damn sure Little Minho did too!

Key smirked at his expression. “Thought you wanted to see some of my moves?” he chuckled, referring to what Minho had said two days ago when he was teaching him the old dance.

Minho was still speechless. “See you tomorrow, Minho.” Key winked before skipping walking down the hall, back to his dorm.

What’s up with Key and Taemin doing seductive dances and just leaving him hanging?

--------

 

minho's face after what key did to him. kekeke
so yeah. pretty sure the next chapter will have MINKEY in it.

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN.

please leave your lovely comments. :D

please.