001

I Can Change For You

When Key finished applying his guy-liner, he ran his fingers through his blonde curly hair a few times before smiling at the mirror, happy with his appearance. “Hyung,” called the most annoying, dongsaeng of his (also his dorm mate) Lee Taemin. “Lee Jinki’s going to be at the party. Want to see who can get in his pants first?”

Turning away from the mirror, Key smirked; “Sure Taemin ah,” This will be fairly easy since Jinki already has a soft spot for Key anyway. Taemin walked over towards the door and pressed his ear against it, he was checking if the monitors were checking the hallways to see if everyone was in there dorms. Curfew was at 9 o’ clock. Who goes to sleep at 9 o’ clock? Curse their stupid boarding school for it’s stupid strict rules. “It’s clear,” Taemin called. Key nodded and followed him out of the dorm and down the corridor.

The host of the party’s name was Kim Heechul, and it was going to be held at his old warehouse that was only 15 minutes away from the boarding school. Key and Taemin didn’t really know Heechul; they just had friends who knew him.

When Key and Taemin reached the warehouse, the party was already booming; you could hear the loud music outside. “Uwaa~” Taemin marveled at the pretty lights that surrounded the house.

Key rolled his eyes, and searched the sea of people in hopes to find Jinki so he could hurry and win this bet. He soon found him talking with Jonghyun and some other guy. “Key baby, you made it.” Jonghyun cheekily grinned at him. Jonghyun and Key were friends, and even slept together a couple of times but Key found him irritating. “Yeah. Hi.” Key replied then turned his attention to Jinki. “Hi Jinki,” he grinned.

“Hey Kibum,” Jinki smiled, that heart-warming smile. “Do you want a drink?”


“Su-”


“Onew hyung~” Taemin rudely interrupted their conversation by hopping on Onew’s back. Onew stumbled foreword, spilling his drink all over Key’s white top. Key gasped loudly. “Oh~ Key hyung I’m sorry.” Taemin frowned, not really sorry at all. He was glad that the accident happened, now Key hyung will go away frantic to fix it. “Taemin ah, look what you did!” Jinki sounded upset.

Crap. Is he mad at me? Taemin asked himself, worried. Jinki made him slide off his back; “Come on, Key let’s get you cleaned up.” Jinki wrapped an arm around him and proceeded towards the mansion. Taemin stood there with his jaw hanging; why did Jinki just leave him? He knew why, but was Key more important? Why does everyone find Key more important?? Taemin was the better dancer, he had better style, and he was cuter… He sighed in defeat. When will he ever be able to beat his hyung?

With Key and Jinki, they had just entered the bathroom. Jinki was trying to get the stain out of Key’s shirt as Key sat on the counter watching him. “Jinki, you don’t have to worry about the shirt, it’s really not that important.” Key said.
“But what will you wear?” Jinki asked. “It’s my fault it’s like this and plus it’s going to get real cold tonight.”


“It’s not your fault, it was Taemin.” Key explained. “Its fine, I can take a little cold.” He smirked.


“Are you sure?” Jinki asked, still worried. “It would if you got sick.”


“Well,” Key began. He took Jinki’s hands in his and pulled him close. “If you hold me, like this…” he made Jinki wrap his arms around his waist. “I won’t get sick.” Jinki smiled as Key pressed his lips against his, liking where the situation was going.

~~

Taemin was already a bit tipsy as he danced with a bunch of strangers on the dance floor. He knew he already lost the bet to Key, it was quite obvious. “Hey there,” a soothing, deep voice whispered into his ear. “Would you like to dance with me?” However the stranger was already grinding behind Taemin. Taemin didn’t care to much and grinded back, liking what was going on.

Suddenly the music stopped and everyone started running in different directions. The stranger that was dancing with Taemin disappeared, leaving Taemin there confused. What was going on?

“IT’S THE POLICE, RUN!” Someone cried.

Police?! If the police caught him at this party he would most likely be expelled from school. Where could Key be? He asked himself, worried for his hyung. But then he shook his head; Key can take care of himself. Taemin ran out of the back and jogged back to the boarding school.

When Taemin got back to the dorm, Key wasn’t there. He fell onto his bed and shut his eyes, and tried to go to sleep.