028

I Can Change For You

{Key}

 

“What do you mean Fei broke her arm?!” I shrieked at Amber. I was just minding my own business working on my moves when Amber tapped me on the shoulder and told me this news.

“She was on this ladder in the library, and she fell on her arm,” Amber shrugged as if it were nothing.

I gripped my hair. We are ruined. The dance competition is in two days. Two freaking days!
The three months spent performing our routine will be for naught! “How the can that stupid be so dumb!? She knows how important this is!!” I let anger take over my words. “ got two left feet anyway!”

“Key!” Amber slapped me straight across the face. I glared and pushed her back.

“Key, what the man?!” Kikwang shoved me away from Amber. “She’s a girl; don’t put your hands on her!”

“Oh? She’s always considered one of the guys, but when things get a bit dangerous she’s suddenly a chick?! Get the off of me.” I snarled.

Amber frowned at me, her feelings were hurt but right now I was too pissed off to care. Minzy rushed to her side and wrapped a comforting arm around her.

“Where the hell is Jonghyun anyway? He’s usually the one who can calm this f… princess down.”

“You called me a !” I snapped.

“No, I clearly said princess.”

No! You know you wanted to say . Plus, calling me a princess doesn’t make it any better.” I shoved him, out of my way. Kikwang was supposed to be my friend, and the fact that he called (almost) me a pissed me off so much. “ you. all of you!” I screamed at the top of my lungs before leaving.

My feet tapped against the wooden floors as I made my way down the hall.
Lake. The lake was where I wanted to go. Maybe if I went for a swim I would feel better.
No – what would happen if I suddenly drowned?
With that thought in mind, I quickly my heel and headed towards the cafeteria. If I buy some ice cream it’ll help clear my head.

Ice cream it is, then.

 

{Taemin}

 

“Look, there’s Key!” Bom shoved me, suddenly. She had offered to help me on my math project, since I had no partner to work with. The cafeteria was the only place that provided enough for us to work on it.

“Ouch! What the do I care?” I demanded, looking up anyway. He was kicking away at a vending machine, nearby Bom and I’s table. He looked incredibly pissed.
A devilish smirk crept onto my lips and I grabbed Bom’s wrist, tugging her to her feet. “Yah!” she snapped but I continued to drag her.

“Just follow along, okay?” I whispered as we reached another vending machine that was a machine away from Key. I cleared my throat and spoke a bit loudly; “What do you want to drink?”

“I don’t know - anything?” Bom answered, with a quizzical expression.

As I was looking for some change I spoke; “I don’t think I should keep it a secret anymore, like he wants.”

“What?” Bom asked.

“I mean – he kissed me. And it wasn’t just a simple peck on the lips, we were making out on his boyfriend’s own very bed when he was gone. Don’t you think he deserves to know that?”

“When did this happen?”

I hemmed; “On Tuesday. After I finished meeting up with my friend, Onew.”

“Omo, two days ago?”

“Yeah, and I feel like I should let him know what his boyfriend,” I glanced over at Key. I knew he was listening. His ice cream had already be dispensed for him to take, but he continued pressing random buttons on the machine. I continued: “is doing behind his back. I mean who does that - kisses someone else on their bed? Can you believe the nerve? Especially if that other person is disliked by their lover.”

“Nope, can’t believe it at all.”

I glanced at Key again. He had retrieved his ice cream, gave the machine one last kick and walked off. I grinned back at Bom, showing off all my teeth.

“Okay. What was that about?”

“Nothing, just the beginning of a possible war,” I giggle.

“What?” she gave me another questioning look as we walked back to our table. “Hey, you didn’t even buy me a drink.”

“Noona can buy herself a drink, can’t she?” I mehronged at her.

 

{Minho}

 

I wanted to let off some steams so some other guys and I were playing soccer.
“Minho! Pass the ball! This way!” Mir yelled waving his arms in the air. I looked across the field to see if there was anyone else better to pass the ball too, but no one else was open.
I kicked the soccer ball with much force towards Mir.

 

 

And the idiot let it slip past him, and the ball rolled out of bounds.

“Mir!” I yelled. “Idiot, how could you miss that?”

“You kicked it to hard!” he yelled back. He jogged in my direction with an accusing finger pointed right at me.

“Do you want me to kick it to you gently? Like a girl? Are you a little ?” I replied as he got closer to my face.

“?” he pushed me. “I ain’t no .”

“Oh really? You sure look like you’d like something going up your .”

“What the ’s wrong with you?”

“You don’t like what I’m saying to you huh?” I questioned. “Then stop saying stupid like that to Taemin. Don’t write those horrid things on his desk anymore. Just leave him the alone, he didn’t do anything to you!”

“Tch, I don’t get why you’re sticking up for him. His future is set. He’s going to die of-”

“Aids and rot in hell?” I finished for him. “Yeah, yeah, you’ve said this multiple times. You know karma’s a and maybe you’ll be the one who’ll be rotting. .” I spat.

“Guys, what’s going on? We were just playing some soccer and now you’re fighting.” Nickhun pushed us out of each other’s faces.

“He at soccer. I don’t get how he made the team.” I rolled my eyes.

“At least I made it!!”

“I could easily take your spot if I wanted to.” I walked away, not wanting to hear anymore ignorant that came out of his mouth anymore.

I grabbed my towel that was resting on the bench and wiped the sweat off my forehead with it. It had ‘Minho fighting!’ sowed into the middle of it.
Key had made it for me. He told me he knew how much I liked sports and out of his kindness he made it for me. However he never gave it to me till we officially started dating.

My body was killing me so I quickly made my way to the boys’ dormitory building.

 

---------------------------

 

When I got to my floor, Key was idling around the hall. He had his hands in his pockets and a white plastic Spork was in between his lips.
When he saw me, he immediately ran into my arms.

“Whoa, I’m sweaty and stinky, don’t hug me!” I said.

“Ew, yeah you are.” He crinkled his noise and backed away.

“We’re you waiting for me?” I questioned, as I got my keys out.

“Yeah, um, you didn’t answer your phone, so…” he trailed on.

I got the door opened and stepped in. Key followed after me. “Sorry, I left it here.” I explained, pointing to where my phone was laid about the coffee table. “I need to shower, like seriously, I can smell myself!”

“Before you do that, can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“I know you have this problem with telling people the truth,”

“What do you mean by that?” I sighed. “What happened this time? Did someone tell you something?”

“No, that’s not it! Just listen to me!” he shouted.

“I’m listening.”

“If you… if anything ever happens between you and someone else, I need you to be honest and just tell me.” I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off; “I’m not saying you did anything! I’m just saying it, to say it.”

“You don’t trust me, do you?” I stood in the bathroom’s doorframe, staring at him. He didn’t answer. “Funny.” I rolled my eyes. Key’s the promiscuous one; I’m sure his entire list of past lovers still try and flirt with him. He doesn’t see me accusing him of cheating, does he?

“How is it funny?” he demanded.

“Forget it! Are you done talking? If you are then please, leave.” I stepped into the bathroom and slammed the door behind me.


 

key how dare you push amber; thats yo homegirl!!
uh oh, minkey got into an argument…
Whoa Minho, are you forgetting that you really did cheat? Hmm.
Taemin you devil. xD
hm did you guys check out my new fic like I nicely asked? :D
Click Here.